YesNoOk

Man stranded on an island eats his own penis to avoid starvation (Read 1402771 times)

Started by Titiln, September 21, 2003, 03:18:30 am
Re: JZ's comedy gold
#16761  February 03, 2009, 10:18:10 am
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
#16762  February 03, 2009, 02:15:31 pm
#16763  February 03, 2009, 06:43:55 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
KATAMARI DUMBASSY
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#16764  February 03, 2009, 08:25:59 pm
  • wink wink, nudge nudge
high five for puns.
#16765  February 03, 2009, 09:20:59 pm
  • I'm already Tracer
    • Canada
#16766  February 03, 2009, 09:41:43 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Nah, man. The ball's in your court. Take it, and with practice you'll become a star!
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.

OZ

#16767  February 03, 2009, 09:49:46 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
You'll never make it in this town kid.
ಠ_ಠ
#16768  February 03, 2009, 09:55:47 pm
  • I'm already Tracer
    • Canada
that's what they said about old jack straw.

and she turned out nicely.
#16769  February 04, 2009, 12:32:46 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
The following is an actual question given on a University of Washington chemistry mid-term.

The answer by one student was so "profound" that the professor shared it with colleagues, via the Internet.

Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?

Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant.

One student, however, wrote the following:

First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving.

As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today. Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. ''' Since there is more''' than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell.

With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially.

Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added.

This gives two possibilities:

1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.
2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.

So which is it?

If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year that, "It will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you," and take into account the fact that I slept with her last night, then number two must be true, and thus I am sure Hell is exothermic and has already frozen over. The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any more souls and is therefore, extinct......leaving only Heaven, thereby proving the existence of a divine being which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting "Oh my God."

THIS STUDENT RECEIVED THE ONLY "A"
#16770  February 04, 2009, 12:56:45 am
  • SNK is life
Gold.
#16771  February 04, 2009, 12:58:11 am
    • Germany
pretty fun indeed. now he will probably get sued for sexual harassment :P
#16772  February 04, 2009, 01:03:11 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
That's fucking awesome.
#16773  February 04, 2009, 01:13:15 am
  • DAT SAX

~*The Last Quincy*~         ~Sig by [TempesT]
My MUGEN shit:
MvC2 Tron Bonne, MvC Kim Kaphwan, Barns (Destruction Desire),
and Burai Yamamoto (Arranged)
#16774  February 04, 2009, 01:15:19 am
  • I got a PM.
I thought that I wouldn't use this but Iced...............

+1
#16775  February 04, 2009, 06:37:46 am
#16776  February 04, 2009, 06:42:11 am
  • wink wink, nudge nudge

1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.

am I the only person who thought George A. Romero here?

OZ

#16777  February 04, 2009, 09:27:32 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
I've heard that whole thing before; but it's still great.
ಠ_ಠ
#16778  February 04, 2009, 09:41:13 am
  • its Thinking
i would have given him an F for being a smartass
sig means i am teh mature
#16779  February 04, 2009, 10:19:27 am
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
The elaborate study of power flux and influence trade on the internet, a sociology study
Watch and be amazed as
-alliances are made between nerds
-bullied persons become the bully online to surpass their own restrictions and fears of lack of power
-from geek to powermonger, a strange odissey
-hating others for having more fame and recognition than you!
-harassing and the internet, just how to show that special hated other that no one will ever love them
-threatening others sexuality!
-Adding names to the ED when they piss you off and you hold no grounds to answer them! HAH you now suck cock and vomit on keyboard spooge! that will show em timmy!
-influence take over! Just how to get your name out there without doing a lot!

That and much more on mugen drama!
Random Words
#16780  February 04, 2009, 11:10:21 am
  • Retribution.
Okay so i'm working on a new idea of mine , i will reveal this later in the graphics board but one thing i need before i can get started is a name.
I'm looking for a name that sound like royalty/elite or something like that for a saiyan.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

As long as it sounds a bit Dbz'ish it's all fine by me , thanks in advance  ;)

EDIT: The person that comes up with the best name get's a nice signature from me cause that's like the only thing i'm good at xD

About 24 pics......
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

He would have hurt it if he did all the shit 1nfrn0 requested.
Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 02:33:37 am by BerserkerX01