YesNoOk

Obama is trying to remove fox news channel (Read 14695 times)

Started by Saohc, October 30, 2009, 10:27:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Obama is trying to remove fox news channel
#61  November 03, 2009, 02:27:11 am
  • I miss titiln
Hey, I don't have all day to search for common knowledge. Just google anything retarded and you are sure to find fox news.
opinions are not fact
if you didn't know what opinions are, they are stuff like "Just google anything retarded and you are sure to find fox news." hope this helps

one thing I DO agree with is that the primetime part of fox news is rather firey, but what other news station isn't like that during primetime?

during the earlier parts of the day it's more subdued, not much OUTRAGE

ironic signature because this is interesting text

I like hate mail
#62  November 03, 2009, 02:47:16 am
  • I'm already Tracer
    • Canada

related to this:

just one example.

#63  November 03, 2009, 02:48:11 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I see it at 9AM, 12PM, and 3PM on Sat, Sun, and Mondays

It seems exactly the same at each of those hours.
This one guy with a red face and some huge smiling white teeth is always on there too... like his smile is surgically permanent XD
He'd play a good Joker cause he scares the hell out of me.

The weather girl is hot though.
#64  November 03, 2009, 04:00:50 am
  • corner push pusher
Fox News = slander; facts circumvented by conservative, batshit insane reporters

Also, to whomever said C-Span is where it's at: you forgot to add Charlie Rose.
#65  November 03, 2009, 04:31:25 am
  • I got a PM.
That weather girl is hot though.
#66  November 03, 2009, 06:02:10 am
  • I miss titiln

I like hate mail
#67  November 03, 2009, 06:07:41 am
  • ロッキングガール
  • 「目指すはクールでロックなアイドル!」
    • twitter.com/c001357
conservatives!! liberals!! the media!!
#68  November 03, 2009, 06:20:57 am
  • I got a PM.
Yes it could be said King, but it can only be proven one way. Show me some footage of another network saying batshit things. I'm sure you can find something. I mean overthetopman is always talking, he should have fucked up at least once you would think,

I showed you mine, are you going to show me yours. I mean I told you about it, then you claimed that I bullshitting and had no proof, I showed you proof and now you just say, "that can be said about any other network" without giving one example or shred of reference.

Yeah please show me a video of any other report translating the fucking paintings in a building while claiming the people in the building are fucking commies.

Show me another network where the host brings on a body language expert. I love that gag on fox. You have a so called expert analyse the body movements of someone during a speech, and that person can tell when they are lying to the audience. That isn't reporting. You might as well have a gypsy watching the speech while using oracle bones to tell you when someone is lying.

Show me another network doing that. Any of them, even MSNBC's bias ass doesn't do that shit. Why? Because it is completely batshit and they would lose their liberal audience if they brought on a body language expert.

Now what does that say about Fox's viewers and defenders like yourself? Maybe you should dig deep and answer that yourself.

#69  November 03, 2009, 06:53:36 am
  • I miss titiln
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=abc+bias&search_type=&aq=f
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=msnbc+bias&search_type=&aq=f
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=cnn+bias&search_type=&aq=f
http://www.aim.org/aim-column/msnbc-confirms-liberal-media-bias/
http://libertymaven.com/2009/08/20/media-bias-proof-msnbc-turns-black-people-into-white-people/6958/
www.google.com

This debate could go on and on and on, I think msnbc is slanted in one direction and fox is the other, and you think fox news sucks while I think otherwise. and I'm the devil or something for watching fox news. huzzah

Yeah please show me a video of any other report translating the fucking paintings in a building while claiming the people in the building are fucking commies.
can't help you there

Show me another network where the host brings on a body language expert. I love that gag on fox. You have a so called expert analyse the body movements of someone during a speech, and that person can tell when they are lying to the audience. That isn't reporting. You might as well have a gypsy watching the speech while using oracle bones to tell you when someone is lying.

Show me another network doing that. Any of them, even MSNBC's bias ass doesn't do that shit. Why? Because it is completely batshit and they would lose their liberal audience if they brought on a body language expert.
never cared for that, and I never take that shit into account

oh and shamrock you only posted a video about glenn beck which doesn't have anything to do with the rest of fox news

and no one noted anything about the fact that I brought up that Glenn Beck installed a phone which was a direct line to the White house in case he got any of his information wrong, they could call him about it

it hasn't rang at all about wrong information

I like hate mail
#70  November 03, 2009, 07:22:23 am
  • I got a PM.
You know I've got a phone too and if anything I say is wrong, Obama could always call me. So since I haven't got a call, then everything I just said in my previous posts is correct. So this would make you wrong. If that is not the case then my phone would ring and the president of the United States of America would take time out of his day to tell me that I am wrong.

I also have another line and that one is for god, if that phone rings it means that there is a god. Since it has never rang, that proves there is no god.

This debate is over. You just brought up the phone gag. Like that is real, like the president or his people are going to call into a show live so they can get into a debate with a person that is batshit crazy.

If you don't see why that is stupid then there is nothing more to say. They have already sucked out your brains.
#71  November 03, 2009, 07:26:09 am
  • corner push pusher
[youtube]RVRx0DeFcMY[/youtube]
related to this:
[youtube]s35kBpvxfsc[/youtube]

just one example.
Red Eye != Fox News as a whole
seriously red eye is fucking awful

Fox News = slander; facts circumvented by conservative, batshit insane reporters
the same could be said for the other news networks

You can spin this in your subpar Byakko mode as much as you like but the fact of the matter is this generation of extreme conservatives are exuding a shiny carbon copy image of nazi-like mentality. Yes, nazis. They're fucking crazy. You're either a dumbass or a sick deluded fuck for trying to back them up for the sake of staking your opinion in this matter as a fact.
#72  November 03, 2009, 07:38:55 am
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
I wouldn't say nazi. You had your own fair share of similar-minded fellas, from your own country, and much closer in time. Mccarthyism.

I still trust the people from USAA will manage to defend their civil rights and liberties, and set an example.
Current release: SF vs MK, fully interactive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bM9DpmVXOA
Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 07:45:15 am by Lasombra Demon
#73  November 03, 2009, 07:52:30 am
  • corner push pusher
The point of the simile is that they're fucking crazy. Stop spinning shit round like a record baby round round round round.
#74  November 03, 2009, 02:14:48 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#75  November 03, 2009, 05:41:35 pm
  • Riding on the wings of destiny.
Umm...interesting direction this thread has taken.

I think a big problem with most of the news networks is that they combine news with entertainment, which leads to several problems.

A) Sensationalism takes hold, because they are seeking news worthy of shock value
B) Journalism dies as a result, because logic is thrown out the window. Who cares if the swine flu didn't do much? As long as it has some sort of potential it's the deadliest thing known to mankind!
C) News becomes a way to sell things (commercials), to advertise their own points of view and to conveniently ignore the other side(s) of an argument.

The BBC is not as crappy as CNN for instance. I always prefer a tone of impartiality when news is delivered, as well as showing more of what is happening around the world.
Stand up for what you believe in, and never give up!
#76  November 03, 2009, 07:38:49 pm
  • Has a backlog of games to 100%
    • USA
I hoping this doesn't turn in to a flame war..

OZ

#77  November 03, 2009, 08:59:39 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
And I hope that the US doen't invade Iraq...

Damn!
It appears we're both a little late.
ಠ_ಠ
#78  November 04, 2009, 12:19:21 am
  • I miss titiln
wow I thought I could get through a debate without being called a neo nazi or whatever I guess not!

You know I've got a phone too and if anything I say is wrong, Obama could always call me. So since I haven't got a call, then everything I just said in my previous posts is correct. So this would make you wrong. If that is not the case then my phone would ring and the president of the United States of America would take time out of his day to tell me that I am wrong.
Obama himself doesn't have to call the program, his people can, they could call the program if Beck got any information incorrect that was the whole point of the phone
the phone wasn't meant to start any debates or whatnot

I also have another line and that one is for god, if that phone rings it means that there is a god. Since it has never rang, that proves there is no god.
hur hur hurrrrrrrrrrr

This debate is over. You just brought up the phone gag. Like that is real, like the president or his people are going to call into a show live so they can get into a debate with a person that is batshit crazy.
Obama himself doesn't have to call the program, his people can, they could call the program if Beck got any information incorrect that was the whole point of the phone
the phone wasn't meant to start any debates or whatnot

If you don't see why that is stupid then there is nothing more to say. They have already sucked out your brains.
lolk

You can spin this in your subpar Byakko mode as much as you like but the fact of the matter is this generation of extreme conservatives are exuding a shiny carbon copy image of nazi-like mentality. Yes, nazis. They're fucking crazy.
uhhhhhhhh right
you're generalizing fox news again to what they are not (you could try see it differently because you don't seem to even TRY to watch any of it)

You're either a dumbass or a sick deluded fuck for trying to back them up for the sake of staking your opinion in this matter as a fact.
lolk

I wouldn't say nazi. You had your own fair share of similar-minded fellas, from your own country, and much closer in time. Mccarthyism.

I still trust the people from USAA will manage to defend their civil rights and liberties, and set an example.
thank you you're the first person to be understand

I am not some kind of EXTREMIST nazi asshole ect. I'm just a person who thinks that Fox News isn't the motherfucking DEVIL like you guys do just because they think differently from what you do. YES I acknowledge that they are biased. YES I acknowledge that they could take a lighter stance on things. but apparently I'm a nazi for not thinking that fox news sucks completely like the other news networks since I am a conservative what a lovely web you spin

the original premise of the thread was to state that Obama was trying to take down fox news, which is a news organization, no matter how EXTREMIST you may think it is

the right to the press is guaranteed by the constitution no matter how much you may scream out bloody murder

I like hate mail
#79  November 04, 2009, 01:11:08 am
YES I acknowledge that they are biased.
It's not just that they are biased, it's the slander and insults and outright lie they shove all around about anything that doesn't say the exact same thing as them. It's a little more than just biased, it's smearing and propaganda, and in term of journalism, that IS the Devil as much as it can be and then some.
I have a right to be a lying asshole and put myself in a position where most gullible fools will believe everything I throw at them ; it doesn't mean it's a good thing, whether you shield yourself with the Constitution or not.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 01:14:16 am by Byakko
#80  November 04, 2009, 01:33:40 am

Take a wild guess how I voted.

Although I must say that the poll's wording should be corrected.  Fox isn't fair and balanced, but it is the only network that actually uses critical thinking in terms of the White House.  All other outlets = lapdogs right now. 

It does encourage me a little to know that even many liberals recognize that singling out/targeting a news outlet is fucking retarded.  All news is biased, but the vast majority of media outlets in the U.S. have a liberal bias.  Therefore Fox is justified in its conservative bias, whether you like it or not.

YES I acknowledge that they are biased.
It's not just that they are biased, it's the slander and insults and outright lie they shove all around about anything that doesn't say the exact same thing as them. It's a little more than just biased, it's smearing and propaganda, and in term of journalism, that IS the Devil as much as it can be and then some.
I have a right to be a lying asshole and put myself in a position where most gullible fools will believe everything I throw at them ; it doesn't mean it's a good thing, whether you shield yourself with the Constitution or not.

Have you ever watched CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, etc.?  Just because you agree with it doesn't mean it isn't more of the same.