Started by TAD, July 29, 2021, 09:18:19 am
Share this topic:

TAD

Sol Badguy (TAD)
#1  July 29, 2021, 09:18:19 am
  • No more than a drop of seawater
    • Vietnam
Hi everyone!
I am TAD, new member in MFG, but I have known M.U.G.E.N and tried to contribute some edits to the community for a few years.
This here, is my very first release in the site: Sol Badguy (TAD edit). The sprites and sounds are ripped from Muteki's Sol Badguy, but I created him on KFM's template.

Changes (compared to XX's Sol Badguy):
- Redefined movelist and move properties.
- Removal: Several mechanics known in Guilty Gear (Burst, Bear Stun, Instant Block, Faultless Defense, Air Tech, Roman Cancel) are scrapped out of my creation.
- No Counter Hit.
- Added special to special "gatlings", in which you can cancel the recovery of certain specials into certain other specials (you can find the special "gatling" table in the Excel file attached in the .rar file). Each special to special "gatling" costs 1000 Power.
- Added dash cancel to certain grounded and air moves. Dash cancelling cancellable normals are free, while dash cancelling corresponding specials costs 1000 Power each.
- Added Air Safety, in which Sol will do a small animation and blink white, and he will turn invulnerable after blinking. This can only be done in the air (hence the name), and is my replacement for the disappearance of Faultless Defense.

Preview Video (the Counter Hit announcements are outdated, but the rest are still intact):
https://youtu.be/Q5ru8uzxhTw

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C3zhU0EtScTiK1PcW5Gi6BwuqUbo25PZ/view?usp=sharing

I'm open to feedback and questions, so feel free to do so.
And if possible, I will continue to update the character.
Re: Sol Badguy (TAD)
#2  July 30, 2021, 08:47:03 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
Didnt try the character yet,but good that we are getting new members here,I think this should be moved to Edits and Addons section