YesNoOk

Is it possible to get bgmloopstart to work in Ikemen GO? (Read 29295 times)

Started by DaInferno, May 24, 2023, 01:23:29 pm
Share this topic:
Is it possible to get bgmloopstart to work in Ikemen GO?
#1  May 24, 2023, 01:23:29 pm
I can't seem to get bgmloopstart to work for stages in Ikemen GO, no matter how much I try. The only thing that works is bgmloopend, which is really stupid and weird. I tried looking for guides and found absolutely nothing. I even tested everything in Mugen 1.1 and it works totally fine. It really makes no sense.
Re: Is it possible to get bgmloopstart to work in Ikemen GO?
#2  May 24, 2023, 03:46:38 pm
  • The Vo-Cool-oid
  • Do you want to listen to the waves?
    • USA
I had the same problem too, but it turns out you don't need to add additional commas in volume, loopstart and loopend.

insert your stage into the extrastages section in your select.def file like this:
Code:
stages/example.def, music=sound/example.ogg 100 0 0
the 1st number is for volume
the 2nd number is the loopstart point
and the 3rd number is the loopend point

hopefully this'll help.
He who is brave is free! - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
#3  May 24, 2023, 04:56:11 pm
I had the same problem too, but it turns out you don't need to add additional commas in volume, loopstart and loopend.

insert your stage into the extrastages section in your select.def file like this:
Code:

hopefully this'll help.

I tried using sample numbers just like how bgmloop works, but it doesn't seem to work with what you sent me. What am I supposed to put in instead?
#4  May 24, 2023, 10:53:10 pm

Code:

hopefully this'll help.

I tried using sample numbers just like how bgmloop works, but it doesn't seem to work with what you sent me. What am I supposed to put in instead?

Reported it on the GitHub and turns out that it was a bug with the particular version of Ikemen GO I was using, so I upgraded to the latest test build and stage audio loops properly now. Anyways, thanks trying to help out, I really appreciate it!