YesNoOk

DJMouF Goku & Vegeta ( Day B4 My Birthday) Release 02/07/2020 (Read 46739 times)

Started by DJMouF, February 08, 2020, 12:02:44 am
Share this topic:
DJMouF Goku & Vegeta ( Day B4 My Birthday) Release 02/07/2020
#1  February 08, 2020, 12:02:44 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 09:46:57 am by DJMouF
Re: DJMouF Goku & Vegeta ( Day B4 My Birthday) Release 02/07/2020
#2  February 08, 2020, 12:11:31 am
seems interesting. thanks for the share and have a nice b-day man!
#3  February 08, 2020, 12:19:16 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
#4  February 08, 2020, 12:33:02 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
1.1 only?
PS: Happy B-Day Man!
Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 12:38:32 am by Akito
#5  February 08, 2020, 12:52:19 am
  • BRAIIIIINS!!
  • "Khh- Ahahahaha!"
    • Chile
Happy B-Day Mouf!! Thanks for the release
#6  February 08, 2020, 01:02:09 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
#7  February 08, 2020, 02:19:00 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Thanks bro but yeah 1.1 only
Honestly, that's very disappointing and nowhere did it state this on the topic. Bardock was able to work just fine on 1.0, so what's the reason behind them being 1.1? I looked at the SFF and some of the sprites could have easily been substituted with 8 bit ones. Even the Camera-Zoom could be removed on their supers. Will test for feedback, but not at this time as now I have to get a 1.1 client working.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#8  February 08, 2020, 03:13:41 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
seems interesting. thanks for the share and have a nice b-day man!

Thanks my guy. Enjoy!!

1.1 only?
PS: Happy B-Day Man!

Happy B-Day Mouf!! Thanks for the release
Thanks man. Not problem enjoy! I have my more chars to come!

Honestly, that's very disappointing and nowhere did it state this on the topic. Bardock was able to work just fine on 1.0, so what's the reason behind them being 1.1? I looked at the SFF and some of the sprites could have easily been substituted with 8 bit ones. Even the Camera-Zoom could be removed on their supers. Will test for feedback, but not at this time as now I have to get a 1.1 client working.

Hey sorry that you're disappointed but hey it is what it is man. Maybe I'll convert it eventually but I'm sure some one will inbox me and ask if they can and post in the add-ons section.
#9  February 08, 2020, 06:39:55 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
My Birthday Release!!! Well here you guys go!!! Enjoy!!!

Aww dude this is awesome! I did not expect a release so soon and it made me very happy seeing it when i woke up. Wishing you a Happy Birthday and thank you for this gift. Vegeta improvements are really good and Goku is very nice too.
#10  February 08, 2020, 07:11:14 am
    • USA
You could have easily avoided the backlash by making the message icon to "Character-1.1" before posting the topic. I don't understand why it had to be as there is no justification behind it. If Bardock works fine on 1.0, it makes no sense why Goku and Vegeta are not as they use the same base as him. It creates issues like the palette won't change on the lifebar during transformations and effects not appearing properly on certain screenpacks. There is also no readme on Goku, so it makes my feedback harder to point out and less helpful. Here's what I got:

Goku:
-The palette selector animation is absent during one of his intros.
-There is no floating during the running animation.
-Goku's normal jump, punch throw and specials attacks have no landing effect and sound when he touches the ground.
-The opponent can move freely during his Goku's left P+K level 3 super and can be interrupted (They are supposed to be frozen at this state).
-His effects during his left P+K level 3 super is not fully transparent.
-The damage on his left P+K level 3 super is weak and doesn't work properly.
-His kick specials would sound better with heavy kick hit sounds (The one with the knee sounds fine though, so that can be left alone).
-His supers have no Camera-Zoom if performed in the air.
-The effects on his Kaioken super suddenly got upscaled when it hits (Not sure if it's intentional).

Vegeta:
-The swing sound on standing HK plays after the opponent is hit.
-Rizing Kick would sound better with heavy kick hit sounds.
-Dirty Fireworks has no dash sound effect during the startup (Goku's right P+K level 3 super has it).
-His effects in his specials don't properly fade.

More to come. I do apologize if I sounded harsh the day before your birthday.
#11  February 08, 2020, 07:37:07 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
It's my opinion too.

You said the same before about someone can convert Vegeta for 1.0 but nothing for now.

Goku and Vegeta are a VERY inconic chars, If you convert these guys for 1.0 you will have more feedbacks.

Have much persons (like me) are 1.0 users.

I hope you can make this soon, see ya.
#12  February 08, 2020, 09:56:12 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
You could have easily avoided the backlash by making the message icon to "Character-1.1" before posting the topic. I don't understand why it had to be as there is no justification behind it. If Bardock works fine on 1.0, it makes no sense why Goku and Vegeta are not as they use the same base as him. It creates issues like the palette won't change on the lifebar during transformations and effects not appearing properly on certain screenpacks. There is also no readme on Goku, so it makes my feedback harder to point out and less helpful. Here's what I got:

Goku:
-The palette selector animation is absent during one of his intros.
-Goku's normal jump, punch throw and specials attacks have no landing effect and sound when he touches the ground.
-The opponent can move freely during his Goku's left P+K level 3 super and can be interrupted (They are supposed to be frozen at this state).
-His effects during his left P+K level 3 super is not fully transparent.
-The damage on his left P+K level 3 super is weak and doesn't work properly.
-His kick specials would sound better with heavy kick hit sounds (The one with the knee sounds fine though, so that can be left alone).
-The effects on his Kaioken super suddenly got upscaled when it hits (Not sure if it's intentional).

Vegeta:
-The swing sound on standing HK plays after the opponent is hit.
-Rizing Kick would sound better with heavy kick hit sounds.
-Dirty Fireworks has no dash sound effect during the startup (Goku's right P+K level 3 super has it).
-His effects in his specials don't properly fade.

More to come. I do apologize if I sounded harsh the day before your birthday.

Well I just got home I was expecting for someone to criticize heavily, so why not let it be the guy who was disappointed with them not being 1.0 lol. (just joking bro) But trust me it's no problem at all I'm just messing with you. At the end your're just giving feedback in order to better these guys and I appreciate that 100%. Truthfully since I've been out and about today, after reading your feedback from earlier before I went out, I was thinking about converting them to 1.0 just to go ahead and make everyone happy because I had to think about the times when I had 1.0 mugen and wanted chars but they were 1.1... so yeah when I get the 1.1 chars issue free, I'll go ahead and convert them both and then yall can also give feed back on the 1.0 versions so I can fix issues with them as well. but for now I thank you for pointing out the issues they have so I can get to it bro. And yeah I apologize about not mentioning the 1.1 only. And also I realized I forgot about the freaking Readme smh... Sorry guys I'm slacking.... I get so eager to finish these guy I forget the small important things lol but I definitely will provide with the next updated links.
#13  February 08, 2020, 02:22:53 pm
Happy birthday
Thank you for sharing
No problem for the 1.1 Only ;-)
Solid often give Good feedback you can see It
Have a Nice day
#14  February 08, 2020, 05:01:18 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
That's enough about the mugen version. At this point its just derailing. Keep feedback directed at the actual characters.
#15  February 08, 2020, 05:41:40 pm
  • Self-proclaimed best creator!
Happy birthday!
But where's the "readme" files for Goku & Vegeta?
This is fate.
#16  February 08, 2020, 08:42:18 pm
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
Happy Birthday! Thank you for these so far Goku's a lot of fun! Just curious as I know this was a issue with Vegeta before how the palettes don't appear to work in Ikemen, however oddly enough, Goku's super saiyan transformation works and the hair and everything changes, Vegeta's move works but the visual changes don't appear oddly. This isn't a big concern, however I tried Goku's spirit bomb in both Ikemen and mugen and it seems like they do very little damage. Mind you I did do this on Ikemen with the add004 patch and on Mugen with the Unotag patch, but strange either way. Solid character otherwise, I look forward to using him a lot more and figuring out some combos. Thanks for this!

This is about the damage his spirit bomb seems to do in both my Ikemen/Mugen tests for some reason
#17  February 08, 2020, 09:17:03 pm
  • The true fight begins now..get in the tournament!
  • Danzey legendary tournament is the final fight!
    • France
    • danzey-legendary-tournament.blogspot.fr/
happy birthday dude! very cool release ! i liked your style. congratulations!

my older name was danzey,now i'm SHIN DANZEY
FOLLOW ME ON YOUTUBE AND my Website
#18  February 08, 2020, 10:13:03 pm
  • Did I hear something about a scooby snack?
    • USA
    • squidlypoli1.neocities.org
The Meteor Break has an issue where characters without a crumple animation will freeze when they get hit. I knew about this prior, but Dissidia uploaded a video demonstrating this.
#19  February 08, 2020, 10:36:53 pm
  • Some Party
    • USA
Happy Birthday! Thanks for the chars!
#20  February 08, 2020, 10:45:54 pm
  • I swear I've been working on Geese all this time.
  • Kind of POTS style editor, except not really.
#21  February 08, 2020, 11:01:04 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

There's also that the Spirit Bomb does hella damage on block.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#22  February 08, 2020, 11:53:56 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

Despite the issues, specially about the damage of the LV3 Spirit Bomb, such a good version of Goku.
Happy birthday bro and thanks for Goku and the update of Vegeta. :)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMuJaCGDSZU[/youtube]

...Needs work.

lol you posted the same Dissidia's vid that was posted before. :v
#23  February 09, 2020, 01:18:59 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Ok first I'd like to say thanks to all of those who supported my char. yeah I see there are some (quite a lot) issues that i have to fix obviously. Which I'm working on at the moment. lol And for the Super Spririt Bomb.. It's not supposed to be an actually command for it... I forgot to take it off... It's supposed to be and ending attack from the Meteor Break with a cut scene. Ill include the info in the Readme. Ill fix that soon!
Now to cut to the real ish... If you gone make videos of my work trying to bash it then you can simply don't play with my chars. Simple as that. Whatever bruh name is. I can can less of who you are and what you've done in mugen. Regardless if you gotta bash my works then stay to yourself. All I'm doing is tryna to make my dream of these chars come to light. Um trying to remain civilized and keep it rated PG in here. Now like I said There's work to be done and I will get to it but all in all, don't play with him if you gotta make videos and try to bash what I do. But for those like SolidZone 26/Akito/SquidlyPoli1/Umezono (thanks for having my back)/XANDERAC/SquidlyPoli1 etc who are working with me and giving me good feedback and constrctive criticism, I appreciate that seriously. But That Lil ...... who wanna try to bash my work need to chill out frfr. I'm a cool chill dude who doesn't do anything but encourage folks to work on their chars and even try to help. So don't try me bruh or this ish can get real ugly fym... Sorry about this Admins... I'm not usually this way on here but bruh testing my Gansta frfr...
But as I Post this Im working on things and including Readme(s).
Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 01:24:21 am by DJMouF
#24  February 09, 2020, 01:34:05 am
    • UK
lol And for the Super Spririt Bomb.. It's not supposed to be an actually command for it... I forgot to take it off... It's supposed to be and ending attack from the Meteor Break with a cut scene. Ill include the info in the Readme. Ill fix that soon!
I assume this is one of those supers where you have to tap buttons do deal more hits, right?

But for those like SolidZone 26/Akito/SquidlyPoli1/Umezono (thanks for having my back)/XANDERAC/SquidlyPoli1 etc
2 SquidlyPoli1s? You love that guy alot seemingly.
WIP Schedule:
#25  February 09, 2020, 02:48:44 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
[youtube]https://youtu.be/OVKk3Fm0F1M[/youtube]

Despite the issues, specially about the damage of the LV3 Spirit Bomb, such a good version of Goku.
Happy birthday bro and thanks for Goku and the update of Vegeta. :)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMuJaCGDSZU[/youtube]

...Needs work.

lol you posted the same Dissidia's vid that was posted before. :v

I appreciate that Gui. I guess some people actually know how to look at the overall character regardless of the issues. Thanks you again. He'll be fixed soon.
#26  February 09, 2020, 02:53:01 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Now to cut to the real ish... If you gone make videos of my work trying to bash it then you can simply don't play with my chars. Simple as that. Whatever bruh name is. I can can less of who you are and what you've done in mugen. Regardless if you gotta bash my works then stay to yourself. All I'm doing is tryna to make my dream of these chars come to light.
So pointing out a critical error in a video is bashing now.

Ok cool, good to know.
#27  February 09, 2020, 05:58:56 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
'GOTTA TEST THEM BOTH! THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKS!
#28  February 09, 2020, 06:27:10 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
#29  February 09, 2020, 07:24:22 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
#30  February 09, 2020, 08:17:14 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Good luck in your next update!
#31  February 10, 2020, 02:44:50 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Links Updated. Fixed all issues that were mentioned. Readmes are included. Please read for a better understanding on the attacks
If there are no more issues discovered then I'll get to the 1.0 conversion and see what problems it'll have
Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 02:51:19 am by DJMouF
#32  February 10, 2020, 04:22:19 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
The fixes are incredible! Truly super kid! Well done, if i find any bug, i'll tell you, congrats for this and Happy Birthday.
#33  February 10, 2020, 04:57:28 am
    • USA
Here is more detailed feedback now with the readme added:
Goku:
-Spamming the same basic attacks can resort to an infinite.
-Dash effect plays twice during the running animation as it plays the one from both the dash and the run.
-Flash Kick would sound better with a strong kick swing sound (I couldn't point this earlier as I didn't know what the name of the move was).
-The 2nd hit of his EX Kaioken Attack and the 1st hit of level 1 Kaioken Attack super has no envshake.
-Chaining a basic attack with a Rizing Knee won't connect due to the basic attacks' knock back.
-Both SSJ Kamehameha has no envshake on the hits except for the last one.
-There is no sliding effect on the end of SSJ Dash Scatter Attack.
-The spark on the EX SSJ Dash Scatter Attack is misaligned.

Vegeta:
-The 1st palette is not the default one.
-One of his intros is missing the palette selector animation.
-You can activate SSJ after picking a palette during the intros without the need of a full meter (Which is not an option in the config and can be annoying as you constantly keep pressing start to spam it).
-His EX Elbow Rush has a frame of one of his sprites disappearing on normal mode.
-There is no sliding effect on the end of Dash Kick.
-For some reason, Vegeta will perform a random special attack once activating Custom Combo on the ground.
-There is no flames when the opponent gets hits by Rizing Kick even though the EX version does and the effect doesn't properly fade (This is Vegeta's issue, not Goku's).
-The Final Shine Attack command feels restrictive as I can't seem to perform it and keep doing level 1 Saiyan Beat Down.

It seems you were able to fix most of the major issues even though my last feedback was somewhat hard to understand due to the lack of a readme. So thanks for that. These should be the only things that are left.

Also, ever considered giving them small lifebar portraits? Because the ones they currently have feel lacking for PotS style. Here are some existing ones made already:
Goku and Vegeta (*Updated (11/30)) by
Download them all here
- Vegeta by Kenshiro99
- Vegeta (V2) by Kenshiro99
- Vegeta by Kenshiro99
- Vegeta by Team Z2
Credits to the respective users. I think you might have to convert them to work with your sprites as they probably do not share the same palette.
Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 07:48:19 am by SolidZone 26
#34  February 10, 2020, 04:58:11 am
  • Keep up the Good work!
    • USA
Ok first I'd like to say thanks to all of those who supported my char. yeah I see there are some (quite a lot) issues that i have to fix obviously. Which I'm working on at the moment. lol And for the Super Spririt Bomb.. It's not supposed to be an actually command for it... I forgot to take it off... It's supposed to be and ending attack from the Meteor Break with a cut scene. Ill include the info in the Readme. Ill fix that soon!
Now to cut to the real ish... If you gone make videos of my work trying to bash it then you can simply don't play with my chars. Simple as that. Whatever bruh name is. I can can less of who you are and what you've done in mugen. Regardless if you gotta bash my works then stay to yourself. All I'm doing is tryna to make my dream of these chars come to light. Um trying to remain civilized and keep it rated PG in here. Now like I said There's work to be done and I will get to it but all in all, don't play with him if you gotta make videos and try to bash what I do. But for those like SolidZone 26/Akito/SquidlyPoli1/Umezono (thanks for having my back)/XANDERAC/SquidlyPoli1 etc who are working with me and giving me good feedback and constrctive criticism, I appreciate that seriously. But That Lil ...... who wanna try to bash my work need to chill out frfr. I'm a cool chill dude who doesn't do anything but encourage folks to work on their chars and even try to help. So don't try me bruh or this ish can get real ugly fym... Sorry about this Admins... I'm not usually this way on here but bruh testing my Gansta frfr...
But as I Post this Im working on things and including Readme(s).

Dizzy's not trying to bash you.  Darkflares Maybe...  But Dizzy?  No.   He's pointing out the necessary flaws that need to be fixed.  I could see Darkflares bashing you but I don't think Dizzy was bashing per say...  That said I know you'll fix these issues so keep at this.  Don't focus on these people.  Outside of Dizzy these people are losers who haven't accomplished ANYTHING in their lives and are bashing you to hide the fact they are losers with NO accomplishments to speak off.  Keep your head up man.   You're gonna make mistakes it's all apart of the learning process.  Fix the issues that need to be fixed and keep at it.  There's gonna be some bumps in the road.  you gotta practice and keep at it.  It's the only way you'll improve.   Dizzy is doing this to HELP you and to aid in making you a quality product.  He's also trying to protect you from the peanut gallery as they will show no mercy in bashing you if you don't release a QUALITY product of THEIR liking. 
Mysterious Warrior 777
Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 05:29:28 am by Mystrious warrior
#35  February 10, 2020, 05:44:36 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
As usual your point of view is wrapped and twisted.   Yeah I agree Dizzy SHOULD'VE  posted this as it would help him fix his character, but with people like you around it's no wonder he took it this way even though it wasn't intended to be this way.   The dude's a rookie, he's gonna make mistakes.  back off.  You're not helping.

How about no? The one who is "not helping" is you. This white knighting you're doing right here is contributing to his downfall more than actually helping him. What you're doing is enforcing the he should continue to ignore all sorts of feedback telling him what's wrong with his work. DJ is no longer a rookie and has been doing this for a while and I can assure you that these aren't rookie mistakes, these are a complete lack of any sort of play testing period.

Oh and Diss didn't make that video to provide feedback, he did that to mock it because this isn't the first time he's disregarded feedback given to him. Not helping the matter is having taken lessons from Ansatsuken who promptly ditched him anyway.

So uh... take your own advice and buzz off.

lui

#36  February 10, 2020, 05:55:40 am
    • USA
I don't see anything wrong with those vids. They were presented here in a manner that literally addresses the exact issue with a visual aid.

Sure the title is a bit witty, but that's not bashing. Please learn what actual bash videos are please before accusing them of bashing.
#37  February 10, 2020, 06:48:08 am
    • USA
    • thelivewire48@gmail.com
dizzy kinda wanders between both realms of positive feedback and just straight up joking about people's work
Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 06:57:46 am by kingofgames1996
#38  February 10, 2020, 07:34:55 am
  • Formerly JordanoDaMano (JDM)
    • Canada
I like the idea of providing a visual aid to show what issues the character has and how they occur, but peppering them with snide remarks is just unnecessary and more likely to make the person who made the character defensive. Not everyone is going to respond well to brutal honesty or negative reinforcement.

At the same time though, let's not pull a Mugen Multiverse and see every Mugen creation through rose-coloured glasses.
Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 07:40:06 am by ShiroTori
#39  February 10, 2020, 07:41:47 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
I'll say this and the rest of the mess y'all got to say y'all can keep it to yourselves. I don't care how long I've been doing mugen or whatever. For those who understand, just listen to me and not to the one track minded people who wants to say what they think instead of finding out from the person who put work into this character. It was a simple mistake I forgot to change. Simple as that. I test my chars often regardless.of what anyone says, well enough to create what I want to create. We all have issues on out creations, and sometimes it takes someone else to point them out. So keep ya ish to yourself if you're gonna assume anything. You all heard from the sources mouth and not what other people want to assume. Like I said it was simple mistake and I'll be fixing other things as well. Like I said I don't mind feedback at all because it definitely helps, but there's a way to give constructive feedback. I can care less about anyone else's negative feedback from here on out. If it's not nothing to point out as far as issues that needs to be fixed then keep ya replies to yourself. If you gotta make videos on how to mess up a character instead making a video and just simply pointing out issues in a respectable manner then keep it to yourself and don't download that character period.
#40  February 10, 2020, 08:27:45 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
I won't be uploading anymore chars to this forum.

You don't have to do that though. Just ignore it if it affects you. You can take away the stuff that helps from these comments and ignore what doesn't work for you. Even Infinite's stuff has errors which he fixes but the dude doesn't respond. He just fixes it. Do the same.
#41  February 10, 2020, 08:28:54 am
    • UK
SNK Chars should be easier coding-wise, but that's mostly my guess.
WIP Schedule:
#42  February 10, 2020, 08:57:44 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
I hear ya Yuga..But I haven't ran across anyone coming at him an his mistakes like that unless I missed it. But you're right though. I just know the work I do and how much I put into it is not worth the bs in here with the trashy garbage folks in here that do the stuff they do. I've been saying from the beginning since Bardock and Vegeta and also the thread of Goku project that I'm still learning as I go. These guy been vets and doing this since I was still in my younger days. I only have 3 chars now. I had a collaboration on one of them because he seen the vision I had for him and I done about 75%. And Mr Ansatsuken did the rest and polished him up. So if you ask me I think I'm doing alright for what I've accomplished within just these few chars that no one has attempted to do this style. Like I said before I've been waiting on people to do these chars in this style for years and no one has tried as far as I know. So I got tired of waiting and took matters into my own hands

Raging yeah you're right about that and again the selected few are character no one has done yet in this style, but I won't be posting anything on here. If anything I'll just select ppl to do private rest and let them give their feedback.
#43  February 10, 2020, 11:05:08 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
I'll give you my honest opinion about this, you don't need to respond, and I'll not talk about it anymore after that because it would be derailing the thread. Anyways...

This happens to all creators, it happened to me too. No one is perfect, people will point out errors on our work all the time. The thing is how you react to it. Just take what they showed to you and fix it, is that simple. It may sound like they are bashing you/your work but they are not. When I released my first char, all I heard was "this needs more work, this hitbox is terrible, that move is weak and useless" and so on. I became frustrated at first, but I fixed everything anyway and updated the char. And you know what? If it wasn't by those kind of comments, I wouldn't have learned how to make decent hitboxes, for example. I went to study official fighting games hitboxes after that to have a better idea of how they work. I reworked everything that I could until I make my char solid. Months after that, I went to see my release thread again, I read everything they said and all of that didn't sound harsh the second time, AND, I'm even more friendly close to some of these people now that I always send my chars to them for beta testing before releasing.

What I'm trying to say is: don't get discouraged because of that, just take what they say, fix, improve, update, and that's it. It's normal to make mistakes. This is just more experience to you. :)
#44  February 10, 2020, 01:29:11 pm
Deatscythe and yuga are right you know
We can only encourage you
Thank you for your work
#45  February 10, 2020, 02:15:58 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
I think that in fact, when someone release a character, then in his brain the work is often considered as finished. I'm also working like that.. When I release something (well in the past xD) I was cleaning my mind about it.. And if somebody, like Saikoro back in the day or MugenNoobin or even HungryWolf had criticism... I had to put my head again in this piece of work, and it asked me a lot of energy, most of the time bad energy.
I think that for people like me, we have to accept the fact that when we release, this is not completely done. We have to keep in mind that things will have to be fixed, like this it'll be less a pain.

After I agree, people can say things the good way for it to be constructive.
Thank you for your characters, DJMouF. I'll put them in my Mugen at the good moment and I really hope that you'll have time and strengh to release more. ;)
#46  February 10, 2020, 07:36:31 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
I get what all of you guys are saying. I guess it's just how to go about things. I do things in a way to not make anyone feel like the character is not good. I encourage people to work on it as well as point out mistakes. If I make a video about your work I wouldn't title it no bs like that...  when could've simply put errors within the supers or something along those lines as a title. But I've talk to multiple people and they said that those particular people who made the video and the other guy who's riding him are some aholes lol. A lot more was said to me about them but I'll keep it at that Lmao hahahaha. So more people understand than I thought. But yeah you guys are right I'll ignore the ignorant negativity and keep it pushing.
#47  February 11, 2020, 04:32:35 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Issues are fixed Updated Link on 1st post.
The Effects that were mentioned in Vegeta's specials are actually made right but I did make an adjustment on it. But actually it's how I have the animation(s) set up within the attack. That's why it had you guys thinking it was something off with the timing. But the Elbow Rush Effect needed and adjustment due and Super that follows afterwards.
Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 04:38:21 am by DJMouF
#48  February 11, 2020, 10:02:30 am
    • USA
Last bit of feedback after I noticed on this update:
-Standing HP and HK does too much damage compared to Vegeta's (Chaining his 3 basic attacks together with a rush attack does as much damage as a super and needs a nerf).
-The dash dust now has no sound effect (I think you should just remove the dash completely since Vegeta can't dash either and the run is more than enough).
-His back punch throw is the same as his back kick throw.
-The intro where he appears and hops twice should have two landing effects when he touches the ground.
-The Dash Scatter Attack doesn't connect when it hits at the end and I think it's missing a frame during the startup.
-The EX Move Explod is still misaligned on his EX Dash Scatter Attack (It's placed on his foot instead of his chest like the EX Kaioken Attack).
-The opponent parrying Kaioken Attack will hit successfully instead of failing.
-I also noticed he only grunts when he does his basic attacks while standing, not crouching or jumping (It should be set at random for each position).

Vegeta:
-He doesn't have the same projectile hit sound as Goku's (Supposed to be the CvS2 one, not the DBZ one for PotS style consistency. Forgot to mention this).
-I also noticed he only grunts when he does his basic attacks while standing and jumping, not crouching (It should be set at random for each position).
-The 2nd hit of his punch throw has no envshake.

That's should be all of it before converting them to 1.0. Vegeta has only a few aesthetics issues left. I hope you also consider giving them new lifebar portraits before then. I kinda understand you wouldn't have them yet as it would take a while to convert them to the right palette, unless you don't know how.

But honestly, I don't think your work is bad at all. In fact, I consider it better than anything made by Nexus Games or chuchoryu due to how complex the coding is. Don't feel pressured though negativity. I got that as well when I released my MvCSI God Ken for the first time. People criticize me back then for not being source accurate to MvC3 even though it's not supposed to and was originally a tribute to DCL's creations. I decide not to work on that anymore and just stick with aesthetic feedback as I have a good eye on those. It's also too aged for today's standards and still used Winmugen.
#49  February 11, 2020, 10:31:31 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
SolidZone Man I appreciate that. Really man. I'll get to it and if it's anything I don't understand how to fix I'll be sure to let ya know
#50  February 11, 2020, 10:33:09 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Never give up!
#51  February 11, 2020, 10:35:18 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Hahahaha. Yeah Akito man I'll be at it til I get everything finished up so I can go ahead and convert him.
#52  February 11, 2020, 01:59:22 pm
    • Argentina
    • sites.google.com/view/senseiyoda/sensei-yodas-mugen
This looks great man.
Downloading.
#53  February 11, 2020, 04:14:34 pm
    • USA
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
#54  February 11, 2020, 10:41:24 pm
    • USA
With my last remaining feedback and the small portraits by CozySquirtle, that should be everything before converting them to 1.0. However, I got this when I swapped Vegeta's new small portrait since I wanted to see how they look in-game beforehand:

Error detected.

Can't load Sff.sff
Error loading chars/Vegeta/Vegeta.def
Error while precaching
Can't load Sff.sff
Error loading chars/Vegeta/Vegeta.def
Error loading p2

Clipboard tail:
Stage loaded OK
  Allocating helpers...OK
Match RNG seed: 122061086
Reset persist vars team 0
Reset persist vars team 1
Player Goku cache count increased: 1
Loading character chars/Vegeta/Vegeta.def...
  Loading info...OK
  Loading cmd command set Cmd.cmd...OK
  Loading cns Constants.cns...OK
  Loading cns States\Normal.st...OK
  Loading cns States\Special.st...OK
  Loading cns States\Super.st...OK
  Loading cns States\Helpers.st...OK
  Loading cns States\Custom.st...OK
  Loading cns States\Vegeta.st...OK
  Loading cns Config.txt...OK
  Loading cmd state entry Cmd.cmd...OK
  Loading common states common1.cns...OK
  Loading sff Sff.sff...Character Vegeta.def failed to load

Goku still works fine with the new small portrait, so something is wrong with the SFF and is causing the character to no longer work. And don't forget to set the ground and index to (1,1) when putting the small portrait in as the colors are set to SSJ ones. Otherwise, the palette will be stuck to SSJ.

Also, pal.defaults in Vegeta's def fine has more than 12 numbers and I don't think it can read more than that as all the numbers are black except for 4 in Fighter Factory.
#55  February 11, 2020, 11:00:37 pm
    • USA
@SolidZone 26: That was probably a mistake on my part. I wasn't fully awake when I was posting this morning, didn't have that cup of joe, yet, haha. Anyways, try this:

I set it to the default palette. Hopefully, it fixes your problem.
*New Site* (W.I.P)
#56  February 11, 2020, 11:31:05 pm
    • USA
It seems that it still didn't fix the crashing issue as it telling me it's an "Out of Memory" error and it only happens if Goku and Vegeta pair against each other, so it much be something wrong with the characters themselves. However, it did fix the portrait itself as the previous one kinda messed up the colors on the teeth when using other palettes, but that won't show in-game if you are using 1.1 due to a bug. All I did was swap the small portraits with the new ones and save it on Fighter Factory Studio, so why does it crash now?
#57  February 12, 2020, 12:00:45 am
I understand some of your frustrations man, I have even defended you in the video thread a long time ago.
Also, when someone is giving you feedback on a char dont put your selfworth if you will into it.
Have fun while you  make your char take the feedback as it comes and do your thing.
There's no need to stress about it. Change the parts you agree on and keep the ones you don't agree on.
#58  February 12, 2020, 04:39:41 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
PeXXer I appreciate that and I'll definitely take note about certain things I don't want to change.
OAN: I'm just now seeing these recent posts on here. I'm not sure what the problem could be. I haven't had a chance to work on him today due to work. I should be resuming the fixes tomorrow. I'll text out the portraits and see if I get any errors or anything.
#59  February 13, 2020, 09:11:14 pm
    • USA
#60  February 13, 2020, 09:39:06 pm
  • BRAIIIIINS!!
  • "Khh- Ahahahaha!"
    • Chile
IDK if this has been answered before, but Mouf, do you have plans for a 1.0 version of these two?
#61  February 13, 2020, 10:54:57 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
#62  February 13, 2020, 11:34:37 pm
  • BRAIIIIINS!!
  • "Khh- Ahahahaha!"
    • Chile
#63  February 16, 2020, 06:37:22 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

Sry for the bad video quality.. My PC sucks.. but I was showing what I've been working on. Updates for Goku and Vegeta are coming soon. I only have a couple more things to do
#64  February 19, 2020, 01:23:19 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Goku Vegeta Links updated on 1st post... Fixed all issues that were given and also added the small lifebar portraits
#65  February 19, 2020, 02:18:45 am
    • USA
- Goku's K.O. voice plays twice upon defeating him

That's my only report.
*New Site* (W.I.P)
#66  February 19, 2020, 04:11:36 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Alright then. Well 1.0 will be otw soon
#67  February 19, 2020, 04:19:38 am
    • USA
Three more things I noticed on the update for Goku:
-His SSJ Fireblast doesn't have the explosion sound like Vegeta.
-There's no swing sound on the last hit of the SSJ Rapid Kick and the 2nd to last hit of the EX one.
-The swing sound plays after the last hit of the EX Flash Kick.

That's all.

Also, another thing I forgot is that the forward dash should be removed there as the two dash effects appearing when running (One from the dash and the other from the run itself). Vegeta can't forward dash either.
Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 04:28:03 am by SolidZone 26
#68  February 19, 2020, 04:38:41 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Ok gotcha
#69  February 20, 2020, 09:47:37 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Patches on first post!
#70  February 21, 2020, 05:40:36 pm
thank you for all your work and have a nice day
#71  February 22, 2020, 03:59:49 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Your welcome an thanks you too.
#72  February 24, 2020, 03:37:06 am
  • ★ Graphical Enthusiast ★
    • Japan
INCREDIBLE job and with the fixes you've done they're even better. I love the custom super combo's as well.

The only thing i've noticed so far is during Dragon Fist, theres are noticeable border lines around it. I'll let u know if i find more but that's it for now.

Image to show it, turned off Reshade so you can see it better.
#73  February 25, 2020, 11:03:47 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
man that looks gorgeous lol but yeah I know. I don't think that'll be something I'll be able to fix but I'll check and see what I can do. And thanks bro
#74  March 31, 2020, 03:27:12 am
    • USA
By the way.. What does the patch do for both characters?
#75  April 02, 2020, 04:52:16 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
By the way.. What does the patch do for both characters?

The patch was for earlier fixes on issues that were mentioned. But I am currently doing another patch at the moment for the last issue(s) that were brought to my attention, But today I just noticed some other issues that will be fixed as well. I haven't put the updated patch yet because I couldn't figure out one specific issue until today which was: Oppoments couldn't parry certain special and super attacks. So now that fixed, I think I'll have one more issue then I'll release the newest patch on 1.1 and 1.0 versions
#76  April 13, 2020, 09:57:10 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com

I'm not sure if I want to keep this for an attack, so I haven't updated the link to download this version, but this is an attempt for Vegeta to have the Final Explosion.
I'm sure it could use more work but I'll see if I'll keep and release the update.
#77  April 13, 2020, 11:48:16 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0jfz4YOlK0[/youtube]

I'm not sure if I want to keep this for an attack, so I haven't updated the link to download this version, but this is an attempt for Vegeta to have the Final Explosion.
I'm sure it could use more work but I'll see if I'll keep and release the update.

I like it! The only thing i would recommend would be maybe to experiment with different explosions like FX, and maybe make it where the explosion gradually fades, that way you can see Vegeta while he does it.  And I would raise him a tad bit further in the air.

Or another idea is to make the FX grow larger gradually as well like in the show
 https://youtu.be/vJXZgvAJkAQ?t=113

Other than that, AWESOME dude! I've been away so its dope to come back and see all of this. Can't wait to see more
#78  April 14, 2020, 12:15:19 am
    • Zimbabwe
Those characters look simply amazing.
I'll use them for sure when the time will come!! Thanks for your hard work!!
#79  April 14, 2020, 10:07:55 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0jfz4YOlK0[/youtube]

I like it! The only thing i would recommend would be maybe to experiment with different explosions like FX, and maybe make it where the explosion gradually fades, that way you can see Vegeta while he does it.  And I would raise him a tad bit further in the air.

Or another idea is to make the FX grow larger gradually as well like in the show
 https://youtu.be/vJXZgvAJkAQ?t=113

Other than that, AWESOME dude! I've been away so its dope to come back and see all of this. Can't wait to see more

Aw yeah man he's been released a good while ago, but yeah I plan to do more with it very soon. Also check out Gohan's progress on my channel man
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoPXzL89zzNYyZp-5Ab_IfA?view_as=subscriber

Those characters look simply amazing.
I'll use them for sure when the time will come!! Thanks for your hard work!!

Thanks man go ahead and download the version that's out now. He's complete. This attack her is just an addition I plan to work on for an update
#80  May 16, 2020, 07:05:42 pm
    • Zimbabwe
Just a small thing of Goku, now that I'm building a great mugen again. xD
When you jump with Goku, he disapear, like if one frame is missing in the jump.
#81  May 17, 2020, 01:35:25 am
    • USA
Also, there's another bug I forgot to mention. Not sure if this applies to 1.1, but I tested it on 1.0 (Which does and don't want to necrobump the other topic). But choose a different palette on the select screen while the palette selector is turned off will always be the default palette on base form until SSJ is activated. Reverting back to base will be the palette you picked on the select screen. You might want to take a look at that.
#82  May 17, 2020, 09:02:21 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Just a small thing of Goku, now that I'm building a great mugen again. xD
When you jump with Goku, he disapear, like if one frame is missing in the jump.

On which jump animation. I haven't gotten that issue when I play with him.

Also, there's another bug I forgot to mention. Not sure if this applies to 1.1, but I tested it on 1.0 (Which does and don't want to necrobump the other topic). But choose a different palette on the select screen while the palette selector is turned off will always be the default palette on base form until SSJ is activated. Reverting back to base will be the palette you picked on the select screen. You might want to take a look at that.

Goku or Vegeta?
#83  May 17, 2020, 12:26:43 pm
    • USA
Goku or Vegeta?
Both, checked again just now.

Another thing I should mention if using debug mode, resetting the round changes Vegeta's palette (if using an alt) back to the default one.
#84  May 17, 2020, 01:36:03 pm
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Ok I'll check it out
#85  May 21, 2020, 10:29:41 pm
    • Zimbabwe
Just when you press UP, for the jump bug for Goku. Maybe it's related to the lifebar? Mugen Exceed Climax.
My son and me are loving those 2 chars, we can't wait to see what you'll do next!! ^^
#86  May 22, 2020, 01:49:35 am
    • USA
    • r.coburn08@yahoo.com
Just when you press UP, for the jump bug for Goku. Maybe it's related to the lifebar? Mugen Exceed Climax.
My son and me are loving those 2 chars, we can't wait to see what you'll do next!! ^^

Yeah I'm not sure why it does that but I'll figure it out