Yes. I've been waiting for this being to finally get released.
He's got a lot of problems though, but I fear being harsh so I'll only leave feedback on the most distinct issues.
1. His normals are far too safe (Strongs especially). They could do with more push/knockback and the hittimes should be reduced from 30.
2. It should preferably be F,D,DF for Shoryukens as opposed to F,D,F.
3. Repeated Down + HP is an easy infinite in the corner.
4. Strong Rakan Dantojin's hits don't combo properly.
5. Non-Cinematic Tenchi Sokaigen is way too loud.
6. I'd highly suggest adding the PotS juggle limiter to attacks (usually trigger1 = !var(16) && (var(15) < 1 || var(20))) to prevent infinites. You can increase the number from 1 for multi-hit attacks.
I dunno tbh, maybe updating SFAS again..
PotS Edits are my focus for now until I can get the time and place for something different.