YesNoOk

Why this MugenStoryMode got crashed everytime? What is going wrong? (Read 2237 times)

Started by AuMiO VXC, June 18, 2022, 12:00:28 pm
Share this topic:
Why this MugenStoryMode got crashed everytime? What is going wrong?
#1  June 18, 2022, 12:00:28 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Last Edit: June 18, 2022, 12:17:53 pm by AuMiO VXC
Re: Why this MugenStoryMode got crashed everytime? What is going wrong?
#2  June 18, 2022, 01:28:15 pm
    • Peru
Hello.

Just in case, turn off the antivirus.
#3  June 18, 2022, 01:59:12 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#4  June 18, 2022, 03:19:53 pm
    • Peru
Maybe the antivirus keep some archives in its vault. Other could be that download the game again an prove it with the antivirus off.
#5  June 18, 2022, 03:29:11 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Maybe the antivirus keep some archives in its vault. Other could be that download the game again an prove it with the antivirus off.

I re-checked the qurantined file of my anti-virus. it's not there.