YesNoOk

Warnings v2 (Read 2880973 times)

Started by Valodim, February 07, 2010, 09:40:57 pm
Re: Warnings v2
#741  September 28, 2011, 08:29:14 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Missb, that depends on what he returns doing, his posting has been erratic, but to me that was never that big of an issue, as the only person "hurt" by the way he spoke, was himself. He denigrated his own work constantly. Today when someone pointed out bugs, he snapped about how if there is a better character of the same type, he would delete his own character. That shouldnt be necessary for anyone to ever do, or even think about doing. Dude needs to chill out, no one hates him, no one thinks he is dumb ( except some sad tossers that think everyone is dumb because they are always butthurt about some shit , and who gives a shit about those guys?)  and people were actually trying to help him here and there.. but he needs to shift that attitude, he cant react to this so seriously, claiming he will delete his stuff if dshiznet proves he can do better than him? holy shit?

All those "people should do this" and "people should do that" threads where he was ordering people how to react were odd as fuck too, i guess it was the warning sign for stuff like this, bumping all those thread and flooding because he is mad that he isnt considered that good?  Now, thats harming others, disrupting the forum, and being a douche.
The thing is, when he returns, does he returns being a douche, or not?
#742  September 28, 2011, 08:52:10 pm
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
Werewood evaded his ban by registering a new account. By Iced's advice, I deleted the new account and we're not going to increase his ban yet. Give him a chance to cool down.

So shall I change my mind set to this:

"if I don't bother to care about your MUGEN stuff, then I won't bother using the most harsh statements to try to stimulate your little universe."?

it is like,

"if you are not my son and if I don't love you, then I won't bother using the most harsh statements to try to stimulate your little universe."?

I should be very thankful to those who keep telling me to stop all MUGEN activties because they use some opposite ways to love me?
Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 08:55:59 pm by Caddie
#743  September 28, 2011, 09:18:34 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala

no one thinks he is dumb ( except some sad tossers that think everyone is dumb because they are always butthurt about some shit , and who gives a shit about those guys?)

>:(

Quite honestly, I don't think he's of average intelligence.
#744  September 28, 2011, 11:46:59 pm
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
He needs to stop trying to push his way to the top is all. Your work and attitude has always been the way things function. Trying to become "famous" through his methods has always worked in the opposite direction.

If he released his characters, bad or good, and responded correctly to comments made he'd be fine. It's the whole bipolar "i'm doing it first" "oh no it's terrible" thing that's not working out.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#745  September 29, 2011, 07:39:16 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#746  September 30, 2011, 07:02:46 am
  • Legendary XIII
    • New Zealand
Greetings all. We have just had a user known as kyo clone 1 join us. For any of you who visit the elecbyte forum, he has thoroughly ruined general discussion. Spam, off topic generally being a trolling little asshole.

He is now here. Normally i would say that actions on another site have no place here, but as it's elecbyte i plan to take exception to that rule and will take great joy in banning him if i see any actions like the ones there. If he does anything bad, tell me, please. I WANT to ban him. I can't ban him there i will happily and with great joy ban him here.

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#747  September 30, 2011, 09:16:31 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Ive read the way he posts, on normal occasions i would say that you shouldnt act on a whim, but im opening a huge exception and calling it an act of God.
as in, what in God's name made him even think about registering here.

You are free to do as you please, far as im concerned.
#748  September 30, 2011, 04:26:08 pm
    • Thailand
Looks like he was here since April.
#749  September 30, 2011, 10:23:11 pm
  • Legendary XIII
    • New Zealand
He was quiet then. And, knew where the ' key was, and slightly less of a pain. His actions at elecbyte though, not letting that fly.

#750  October 02, 2011, 12:19:05 am
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
I cursed this guy,
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=134453.0
possible alt account, all the posts are on random topic or alike, the name is a dead give away, he had changed his sig and avatars to a bunch of dudes taking shits from the doodie website, below is an example of one of them:
you have been warned it is nsfw

http://www.doodie.com/images/stories/classic/shakeoutturd2.gif

His post history is TERRIBLE. Seriously, he only has two pages of post history, look through them all. Find something, ANYTHING worthwhile.

Also, he released a character which is a "punching bag" of what appears to be a 5 year old boy that he knows. The biggest offense is that he used a stage I converted to promote the release. >:(
Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 12:23:05 am by Caddie
#751  October 02, 2011, 02:10:28 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I warned him about his post history when i cursed him, he still seems to me that he might be a gimmick troll.

http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=62466.msg1437614#msg1437614

Duo ranger has quit the mugen guild, it should be a zero occurence, with nothing more coming out of it, but he was pretty angry, so, if something odd happens, this is why.

it seems to be mbhaven related again
bom ja sei que vo tomar ban mesmo mais foda-se

esse forum ta pior que Comunidade de WoW em termos de usuarios e ate mesmo a staff agindo que nem retardados e pagando 1 de fodao

da 1º vez que vim pra ca, era um forum legal blz, tony, ilu, pessoal bacana, sem trolls, mais quando alguns os imprestaveis começaram a entrar na staff desse forum como MBH, a merda ja tava feita

pelo menos o werewood fez bem em abandonar o mugen, acho que ele viz a furada que ta hje em dia fazer parte dessa comunidade ultimamente tom tanto newfag e troll que apareceu nesses tempos

bom pra vcs que ficam FODA-SE!

well I know I am going to take a ban anyway, but fuck it

this forum is worse than WoW community in terms of users and even the staff is acting like retards and thinking they are cool.

first time I come here, it was a cool forum, tony, ilu, cool guys, no trolls, but when some of the unworthy started entering the forum staff like MBH, the shit had already been done

at least werewood did well in abandoning mugen, I think that he saw the hole that it is nowadays to be part of this community lately with all the newfag and troll that is showing up.

well to those that stay, Fuck it.
#752  October 02, 2011, 02:47:29 am
  • Legendary XIII
    • New Zealand
I find the dislike of MBH weird. She says she is a troll, rarely does she actually troll anyone, yet because she's made the point, people are... scared of being trolled?

Cy does not understand. Also, she confines herself to all that's left mostly. Basing your time in a mugen forum on the "not mugen" part of it is rather strange too.

If he wants to leave, his choice, we've never STOPPED anyone leaving. It's making people who are assholes leave that's the problem. Cos they like to come back, over and over, with new names and IP's.

Mog

#753  October 02, 2011, 06:36:00 am
Thats because I'm retired from active duty... mostly.  I do keep my skills finely honed of course, just not here.
 ;P
#754  October 02, 2011, 08:36:22 am
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
this forum is worse than WoW community in terms of users and even the staff is acting like retards and thinking they are cool.

Oh, the irony coming from "SUCK MAH HARD DICK WITH SALT!". And I really don't get what being "unworthy" of being on the staff means. There is some very strange perception about what it means to be a staff member on this site.

Eh don't worry MissB about the recent influx of people protesting you like that, you haven't done anything wrong.
#755  October 02, 2011, 04:27:05 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala

MBH, sworn enemy of the portuguese thread.

Mog

#756  October 02, 2011, 04:57:12 pm
Since none of them pay my bills or sleep with me (their loss, right?), I wont be losing too much sleep over all that.  Besides, having a "common enemy" can be a good thing.  ;)

Also, switching the topic from the banning of kyo clone 1 isn't going to distract me from voicing a protest.  I don't agree with the way it was handled.  I understand the reasoning behind it, I just don't think it was the correct action.  I don't expect anything to change,  or have a long debate about it but I do want it on record (so to speak) that I don't agree.

:bow:
#757  October 02, 2011, 07:22:30 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#758  October 02, 2011, 07:47:57 pm
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
I kinda agree with what MissB said about Kyo Clone. I felt odd about it from the beginning but I, like I assume more people here, trust Cyanide's judgement. There had to have been a really good reason for it. It was really weird to read his posts at Elecbyte because of how he talks, he seemed to really look up to Cyanide, calling him his "dad" and other weird shit. EHHHHHHHH

Anyway, I don't think imtor is worth keeping around. He doesn't seem to be happy here. Maybe a few months ban and then if he wants to come back and try to behave let him. He's a contributor, right? Well maybe time will heal and we can move past what happened. Though I mean the post that started the mess made it seem like he didn't like Mugen much anymore anyway.

I'd like to also suggest sacking Suckmydunks. I can't tell if he's a gimmick or just a really terrible poster but all of his posts, like I said, are reaaaally bad. He keeps releasing joke characters and stages, he had those awful sigs/avatar with guys shitting and couldn't figure out why that would be a bad idea, he used the image of a young boy he knows for a Mugen release, he's posted a "shock video" in the Random Topic, along with a post that was just a bunch of spoilers stacked on eachother, all his posts in release topics are "nice char" or "nice stage"...bah.
#759  October 03, 2011, 12:20:35 am
  • Legendary XIII
    • New Zealand
Ooh, don't you give him any bloody sympathy. He knows exactly what he's doing. You read his topics from day one (i have) he can say learning disorder all he likes, he's ignored EVERYTHING people have told him on that forum. Every single thing. He hijacks every thread he visits, he goes off topic.

He doesn't "look up" to anyone he's just trying to get a rise from people. Elecbyte have returned after 10 years absence, now that they're not round the forum itself we have a little spammer (using a proxy apparently) making a huge mess and disregarding EVERYTHING said to him. People have been polite over there, people have been mean. Nothing gets through.

You realise now it's back up, despite my ban message being really really blunt, he posts saying he doesn't believe it? He thinks that he's perfectly fine. Load of rubbish. He's not going to listen to anything anyone says and on coming here was quite happy to continue in the same vein?

It was childish and immature and i'm quite willing to admit that. I was HOPING that it would get through to him in some way that what he's doing is not even slightly acceptable (those of us who have been developing for any length of time understand this) it hasn't. If you like, i'll remove the ban and give you the job of clearing up after him. I'll even apologise if you like, but i will not be party to anything he does after that. He'll be your responsibility.

#760  October 03, 2011, 12:33:03 am
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
Like I said, I trust your reasons for it. It was just the fact that he didn't do anything wrong on THIS forum, and the evidence about what he did on elecbyte's forum hasn't been specific, just a blanket statement of "he ruined the forum" without posting any examples or anything. JZ talked with me about this and made a good point. I've known you for a while and having you feel this way about something HAD to have taken a lot.

It's really hard to tell just by using the latest post function on his profile at Elecbyte, because it doesn't show what he's replying to or all the topics he's creating(which I saw for myself). He talks VERY strangely, often bringing up his dad, and he puts weird symbols in his posts, and he posts A LOT. But it's still hard to figure out what he did to ruin the forum without being shown it ourselves.

I think the ban should stay because I believe you had a reason for it, and you're doing it for the benefit of the forum. But that reason perhaps coulda been explained and presented better. Even so we all trust you on it. :P