YesNoOk

Show us cool stuff you just bought! (Read 1227667 times)

Started by Vans, November 21, 2011, 06:01:10 am
Share this topic:
Re: Show us cool stuff you just bought!
#1221  April 12, 2014, 09:52:40 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm

Recently bought books and personally autographed prints from Megacon by Adam Kubert and Neil Adams

"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#1222  April 13, 2014, 03:56:12 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
I quit Fighting Games for Dakimakuras!
#1223  April 13, 2014, 07:36:54 am
Derped to Japan to try GG Xrd.
Game's okay.
Japan Game Center is #1 for getting cancer as people smoke like crazy.
Since Dizzy isn't in Xrd, I did the next best thing and got a body pillow.
And other chars.

NSFW
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#1224  April 13, 2014, 07:45:59 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
#1225  April 13, 2014, 07:58:43 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
#1226  April 13, 2014, 08:33:37 am
    • USA
I can't tell if it's supposed to be Joker or Bruce Wayne!
#1227  April 13, 2014, 05:01:38 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico

Its Joker alright. Mr. Neil Adams himself told me that this is the moment at the end of the day when Joker has clocked out, removed his make up and can't get this headache that is Batman out of his mind. He said..."He's not all laughs all the time you know". That is why I love this piece.
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA

Mog

#1228  April 13, 2014, 06:31:33 pm
Tell me where you live!!  I haven't done any B & E for a while and I LOVE that!!
#1229  April 13, 2014, 07:02:01 pm
  • Merciless.
    • USA
    • blackdevilscream.com
Relatively recent acquisitions. One for the wall of shit I really like, one for the wall of shit my wife really likes. GUESS WHICH ONE BELONGS TO WHO.

Tempted to post the full collection, but it's taken us years (and so many moneys!) to gather the walls of shit that the 6-year-old knocks over every time he runs in the house. The thread title says it must be a fresh purchase!
#1230  April 14, 2014, 07:45:45 am
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
[Judas]
That is one badass collection of awesome stuff! I am jelly!

MissB
I'm in Miami if you're still interested. ;)
#1231  April 14, 2014, 07:52:46 am
    • USA
Its Joker alright. Mr. Neil Adams himself told me that this is the moment at the end of the day when Joker has clocked out, removed his make up and can't get this headache that is Batman out of his mind. He said..."He's not all laughs all the time you know". That is why I love this piece.
He didn't start going on about how the Earth is hollow and is expanding, did he?

Bea

#1232  April 14, 2014, 11:11:47 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Sword!!!

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Well, more like of a largeish dagger, with a 27 cm long blade, but still... :P
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#1233  April 15, 2014, 02:44:27 am
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
But does it cut?
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller

Bea

#1234  April 15, 2014, 02:51:04 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
No. It is for stabbing only.

And it shall be used for cosplay, so it being battle ready wouldn't be a great idea. :P
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.

Mog

#1235  April 15, 2014, 04:43:49 pm
NICE New toy, Bia!!
#1236  April 15, 2014, 04:48:52 pm
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta

I see a Mari Makinami Illustrious figurine hangin' back in the dark, thank God it's not Shinji.
Both of those photos show a badass collection. Also, is that Darth Maul head life-sized?
#1237  April 15, 2014, 11:37:06 pm
  • Merciless.
    • USA
    • blackdevilscream.com
Darth Maul bust is pretty close to life-sized. Not quite full scale; probably on par with a toddler's head. I forget the exact scale of the thing.

Yeah, the collection is throughout the whole damned house. Hers consists mostly of Star Wars, Eva, and DC; mine is JJBA, Fist of the North Star, Street Fighter, and Marvel. Random other stuff here and there, sure, but that's the majority of it. Geese Howard, Marceline the vampire, and Iron Fist are in close proximity; Perfect Cell and I-No stand in front of the ridiculous (but awesome) Resident Evil 4 chainsaw controller. It's pretty varied.
#1238  April 18, 2014, 06:12:30 pm
  • Sexo con condon ?, haber comete un tamal con hoja.
    • Mexico
    • crampy-gc.blogspot.mx/
Damn I just noticed this thread a couple of days ago and since yesterday purchased another game to my collection guess that today is the right moment to share it here, last year bought a lot of retro games where I spent almost more of 700 bucks so this year have limited my purchases until this past month of March where I was with my daughter at the Mall and she saw the New Super Mario Bros Wii, since she ripped apart my DS, yeah she broke it up in two parts when she was playing the Mario Bros, she took the game almost crying because she really wanted to play it, have to admit that the Wii console is not my favorite, it was keeping dust for almost two years so decided to purchase a used version, the motha fuckas sold me only the disk for $ 30.30 dollars  :bigcry:

Yesterday as I said before went to my parents home where one of my aunts was doing a garage sale, she was selling a lot of things and some stuff from my cousins in all that stuff I saw the Mario Kart Wii, didn't resist the temptation so purchased the game for $ 15.03 bucks, it is complete with the manual and case also the game is almost in near mint condition, it was an excellent deal cause was looking for it cause my wife love to play it at the DS but at Ebay and Amazon was over the 25 plus shipping, yesterday spent all night playing also did a purchase at Mercado Libre but since have to wait some days until I receive the game will share some photos of it later.

#1239  April 22, 2014, 06:25:27 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA

One is a classic horror movie. The other is a classic anime series. Together, they take up space on my desk and let you see my shitty computer setup and also MachinaWeapon and Jmorphman say "hi"
#1240  April 23, 2014, 01:20:40 am
  • JNS
  • The One and Only
    • battlecraze.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page

For a Mono Blue Infect Deck.

玉と碎けよ!
Mugen Things I Did/Battle Craze!!