YesNoOk

Warusaki3 Released CvS Feilong, Gen, updated his older characters. (Read 34422 times)

Started by Foobs, April 02, 2022, 02:46:09 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Warusaki3 Released CvS Feilong, Gen, updated his older characters.
#21  April 02, 2022, 08:56:50 pm
  • Standalone Tester for Famicom Fighters
    • USA
First PotS, now Warusaki3... is some mysterious figure on a mission from God trying to get the band back together?

2022 is the true year of the comebacks! I wonder if more classic creators will follow suite...
#22  April 02, 2022, 08:59:19 pm
    • Peru
Hello.

I found this archives inside Yuri´s carpet:

It is an ex version?
#23  April 02, 2022, 09:01:53 pm
    • www.youtube.com/user/anderson505
#24  April 02, 2022, 09:06:29 pm
    • Peru
I´m testing her, but I don´t have so much experience on Yuri, so far I don´t see any difference.
#25  April 02, 2022, 11:48:21 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Thats a really nice suprise!!!
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#26  April 03, 2022, 12:39:44 am
  • Proud Kirby enthusiast
    • Greece
l noticed that he isn`t hosting his Black Polnareff there and few other chars are missing of his.

l'm wonder lf he will add them later.
#27  April 03, 2022, 10:08:13 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
Here is the bug, sometimes the fireballs doesn't appear and sometimes it makes the sound of fireball, but nothing happens
*please, watch the full video, btw, I'm using mugen 1.1b
Ah now I see what you mean. It's normal for that move to not throw the fireball if Gouki is low to the ground. What Warusaki did wrong, though, was have the fireball sound effect play before the fireball comes out, so you sometimes get the sound but not the fireball, which is confusing.

While testing this I noticed his jump is noticeably lower than the original, too, which adds to the problem.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#28  April 03, 2022, 02:00:47 pm

Ah now I see what you mean. It's normal for that move to not throw the fireball if Gouki is low to the ground. What Warusaki did wrong, though, was have the fireball sound effect play before the fireball comes out, so you sometimes get the sound but not the fireball, which is confusing.

While testing this I noticed his jump is noticeably lower than the original, too, which adds to the problem.
[/quote]

Finally somebody saw the bug too, thank u pots, when I buy a decent arcade joystick, I'll look for more bugs (maybe next year)

Btw Pots, is there videos of people playing cvs warusakisan on niconico ?
do u know the tags in "Japanese" that I should look for (on niconico) ? I love to watch matches, what's the name of waru's in Japanese ?
it seems warusaki3 changed his nickname for another
Also they were talking about you're coming back ( Google translate is a mess)
#29  April 03, 2022, 04:51:48 pm
oh wow warusaki3! love his cvs2 chars! always loved his cvs2 ported chars like gen was never in cvs2!
#30  April 03, 2022, 07:37:33 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
Very nice. Now I have to locate a good screenpack to test these.
#31  April 03, 2022, 09:29:04 pm
  • Ive taken my skills beyond mugen
    • USA
    • Skype - bushinryu Master
Cool Waru is stilll doing things
HIDDEN BOSS
#32  April 04, 2022, 06:47:52 am
  • Nostalgic Addic
  • Working...
    • USA
    • https://www.youtube.com/@NessTheAvatar
Really cool to see these conversions, I find it odd he chose Fei-Long’s SF4 art but used the alpha voice (I think?) don’t get me wrong that’s purely a nitpick, but the SFIV voices would’ve worked better just for simple things like the power charge voice clip being the focus attack charge voice … that aside, these feel super solid … need to dump all his older stuff and redos load all these updates now … very cool time to have picked getting back into mugen, pots rerun, warusaki return, all these new creators and their innovative stuff … such a good time missed this community and it’s content!
#33  April 04, 2022, 07:28:08 am
    • USA
I'm not sure if many of his chars have been updated. If you look at the upload dates, it is 2021, but checking the actual archive files many of them are still old from the 2011 era (Right before he left). All I know is that the updates that I made with CvS2 hitboxes and other stuff are not in there, so if you were using my updated patch and you replace them with these, you may possibly go back to older hitboxes, older afterimages, no variable height, or play anim thru hitpause. And a few other things that I updated as well.

Although his Fei Long, Gen, and Nash were never seen before, so these will be nice additions. From 2013 and 2014.
UMT Season #2 - 2nd Place
UMT Season #3 - 1st Place
CvS2 vs POTS Season #1 - 1st Place
NorCal Crab Battle CvS2 - 2nd Place
#34  April 05, 2022, 12:33:43 pm
#35  April 05, 2022, 12:59:07 pm
I'm not sure if many of his chars have been updated. If you look at the upload dates, it is 2021, but checking the actual archive files many of them are still old from the 2011 era (Right before he left). All I know is that the updates that I made with CvS2 hitboxes and other stuff are not in there, so if you were using my updated patch and you replace them with these, you may possibly go back to older hitboxes, older afterimages, no variable height, or play anim thru hitpause. And a few other things that I updated as well.

Although his Fei Long, Gen, and Nash were never seen before, so these will be nice additions. From 2013 and 2014.

is really warusakisan himself ?
#36  April 05, 2022, 01:20:46 pm
    • Peru
Does he have an e-mail or an oficial website?
#37  April 05, 2022, 01:24:37 pm
Does he have an e-mail or an oficial website?

He had a website, but now is gone, btw, he had awesome cvs2 screenpack ( I know there's nothing to do with this, but I wanted that screenpack lol)

little retro thing

Last Edit: April 05, 2022, 01:43:07 pm by kamui 2.0
#38  April 05, 2022, 01:37:27 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#39  April 05, 2022, 01:42:32 pm
    • Peru
Hello RagingRowen.

Good to know but, did he upload this?
#40  April 05, 2022, 02:09:47 pm
it would be so great if warusaki san himself post, letting us know what is update, in short, if he is himself posting this
like extravagant said, the files say the last update was 2011, I'm little confused, but the site says last update was 2021/09/11
I believe there are more cvs chars made, because it has been a long time since warusaki san left mugen, and warusaki3 is like machine, makes the chars very fast, is hard to believe he only made more only  three chars all this time
I don't know, I'm confused...because if I remember right, he really made king and few days ( I don't know if is possible), but the rumors at the time said so
I also hope with his comeback, all roster of cvs2 will be complete (I know, he won't make h's chars, but maybe he changed his mind)
I didn't know very well mvc2 and cvs2 because I didn't have dreamcast or ps2, so when I played with jill(mugen), I used to believe she really was from cvs2 (how naive I was and because how good she was made (same with hayato))
good times