YesNoOk

MOTVN Request to Remove Stages (Read 102681 times)

Started by MOTVN, May 09, 2009, 06:58:36 pm
Re: MOTVN Request to Remove Stages
#41  May 12, 2009, 10:36:01 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
OMG, HankVenture wants to get rid of us !!! Hey guys, let's gangs up, us 37838 members of MugenGuild, and rape him to death !!! >:(
#42  May 12, 2009, 11:03:36 am
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
And as far as refusing to remove your stuff, that's not him, that's me. It's obvious you are not going to let this go or move on with your MUGEN life, because you've now passed from insulting Laxxe (however deserved you may think it was) to insulting ME (who has no beef with you and has tried to keep things light)

The only trouble on record is from Shades Team

As far as refusing to remove my stuff he said it was him in PM not you

I had already let things go with Laxxe but you made a questionable post and I replied

If you took that as an insult then that's your problem

it's quite pathetic you fail at getting the facts straight when it was Laxxe who started the insults and not I

I for one have never insulted you

it's a pity you've gone down this road Sean

I had not chosen a side, and had not stated who started the insults (although it's hard to feel for you when you're doing things like trying to get us to alter our game and threatening to basically hold my characters hostage). I don't care about who started what, it doesn't concern me. It's your problem if I take something you said as an insult if what you said was insulting (i.e., "he does your bidding," etc.). What did I say that was questionable? I wasn't even addressing you, and the post you're referring to was 100% fact. Is it because I don't frequent your forum? Did I not provide a civil and reasonable explanation for that?

Now you're calling people "pathetic" and saying things like "it's a pity?" What are you, a B-movie villain? What's really pathetic is that I continue to argue with you when my last post was rather thorough and final. The only road I've gone down is that of civility. Read my last posts and you'll see that, or don't, I really just don't care. If you two had kept this argument between the two of you in the first place, you wouldn't be sitting in front of your computer screen insulting someone who is always nice and refused to take a side for fairness' sake. It's sad to see someone who I thought was a nice guy and who does great work get so upset over an argument on the internet. Move on.

Download Last Bout now!
#43  May 12, 2009, 01:32:50 pm
    • clubsyn-x-treme.net/Rev2.1/index.php?topic=32.0
I have never asked for you to alter your game.

I have never threatened to hold your characters hostage.

I just said I'm not gonna lift a finger to stop it if that's the route some choose to take.

So the actions of your teammate doesn't concern you? Yet you are so concerned about mine?

Funny how you show so much concern over your characters yet act like you don't give a shit over my stages.

Within this thread itself you and your teammate have failed to address several facts.

I also never called anyone pathetic. Stop trying to twist words and make an issue out of nothing.

You keep stating "move on" yet I was already done with the situation 17 posts ago until you had said this

I and my characters should have never been brought into this because not only was this stuff between Laxxe and MOTVN, but this stuff happened on a forum I've never even been to. That's messed up.

That clearly showed you failed to see the connection of Laxxe, a representative of your team which refused to remove my work from your upcoming project as stated via PM to me who represents myself and several others unhappy with Laxxe's behavior.

I even said to him in the initial PM that it's nothing personal but to please remove anything from myself with anything he is involved in.

I am not even upset over anything here. I am merely replying to new posts.

What I should have done was lock the thread after I said

As stated before

I support Sean

for the record I have no beef with Laxxe despite his reaction this morning

I did receive Laxxe's recent PM on CS-X- and accept his apology

It doesn't matter which forum Laxxe was being over controlling on.

Shit happened and people got pissed.

It was worked out from my point of view yet you posted some concerns after the fact and I replied.

I don't see the direction of this thread benefiting either party.
#44  May 12, 2009, 04:04:01 pm
  • SNK is life
From my POV we can summarize all 43 posts in:

- Laxxe is an idiot (as always)
- MOTVN is a dick (as always)
- MOTV suffers from CHATROOM POST-WRITING also known as Shamrock's Disease
- Sean didn't lose any reputation points in all of this nonsense :)

Just my 2 cents  :sugoi:
#45  May 12, 2009, 04:23:24 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
as agressive as motvn is being and unjustified as it feel to sean, it's still true that laxxe is part of sean's team >.< . Dunno why but it feels like this thread digressed, it felt as if laxxe and motvn had finally fixed up things and then something moved things a little again.
#46  May 12, 2009, 04:25:50 pm
    • France
Butterfly effect.
#47  May 12, 2009, 04:41:50 pm
  • I got a PM.
From my POV we can summarize all 43 posts in:

- Laxxe is an idiot (as always)
- MOTVN is a dick (as always)
- MOTV suffers from CHATROOM POST-WRITING also known as Shamrock's Disease
- Sean didn't lose any reputation points in all of this nonsense :)

Just my 2 cents  :sugoi:

Hey fucker, I've gotten better with that, LOL. I was trying to keep my nose out of this too. Wait............... I think I will.
#48  May 12, 2009, 09:48:02 pm
  • Deliverater
    • USA
as agressive as motvn is being and unjustified as it feel to sean, it's still true that laxxe is part of sean's team >.< . Dunno why but it feels like this thread digressed, it felt as if laxxe and motvn had finally fixed up things and then something moved things a little again.

Yeah, something did, and if you go back and look you'll see it was MOTVN stirring things up again after the fact.

I have never asked for you to alter your game.

Um, this whole thread is about you originally asking us to remove the stages from SHADEs 1 as well. You may have relented on that a while ago, but that's what it was about at first.

I have never threatened to hold your characters hostage.

I just said I'm not gonna lift a finger to stop it if that's the route some choose to take.

It's a figure of speech. You threatened to allow your teammates to rip and warehouse my unreleased characters. Don't hold me responsible for the actions of Laxxe and then claim you wouldn't be responsible for them doing that.

So the actions of your teammate doesn't concern you? Yet you are so concerned about mine?

Yes, because your actions directly effect me.

Funny how you show so much concern over your characters yet act like you don't give a shit over my stages.

because you already gave us permission to use your stages. I never gave anyone permission to rip and warehouse my unreleased characters.

Within this thread itself you and your teammate have failed to address several facts.

No I haven't. This is all he-said-she-said. I've addressed the only facts I know of, which is what has taken place on this thread.

I also never called anyone pathetic. Stop trying to twist words and make an issue out of nothing.

Yes, you said that it was pathetic that I failed at getting facts straight. That may be not exactly, directly calling me pathetic in the sense that you didn't say "You're pathetic Sean," but don't try to pretend like I wasn't supposed to take it like that. I mean man, do you know how to communicate properly with other human beings? Did you not think I was going to take that as an insult?

You keep stating "move on" yet I was already done with the situation 17 posts ago until you had said this

I and my characters should have never been brought into this because not only was this stuff between Laxxe and MOTVN, but this stuff happened on a forum I've never even been to. That's messed up.

That clearly showed you failed to see the connection of Laxxe, a representative of your team which refused to remove my work from your upcoming project as stated via PM to me who represents myself and several others unhappy with Laxxe's behavior.

No, I see the connection there. I just reject your logic that it was okay to then threaten me and my characters and try to imply that I should be held responsible for him, like i'm his father. SO I see the connection between the things you stated above, but I don't agree with it. Also, there were no plans to use any of your current work in SHADEs 2. SHADEs 2 is at the concept stage. We were going to ask you to make new stages for it, so there is/was never anything to remove from SHADEs 2. Also, see my previous statement about "actions of team members" above.

I even said to him in the initial PM that it's nothing personal but to please remove anything from myself with anything he is involved in.

Sounds pretty personal to me. "Oh hey, btw Laxxe, nothing personal but I don't ever want to have anything to do with you ever again, ever. No offense though."

I am not even upset over anything here. I am merely replying to new posts.

What I should have done was lock the thread after I said

As stated before

I support Sean

for the record I have no beef with Laxxe despite his reaction this morning

I did receive Laxxe's recent PM on CS-X- and accept his apology

You can't lock topics, I'm the mod in here. If it was over with, you shouldn't have started things again.

It doesn't matter which forum Laxxe was being over controlling on.

Shit happened and people got pissed.

It was worked out from my point of view yet you posted some concerns after the fact and I replied.

Yeah, it was over as far as I was concerned too, but you see, the post that started this mess again wasn't even addressed to you. I was conversing with a different member. I'm allowed to talk to other people in here right? About stuff that had already happened?

I don't see the direction of this thread benefiting either party.

You're right, and since I have absolutely nothing to prove to you, since even other people have noticed how completely shitty it was for you to involve me and my characters, and since I know just how mind-blowingly right I am on every count, I will lock this topic.

Download Last Bout now!
Sean, stop being close minded
#49  May 13, 2009, 01:43:35 am
abusing your mod powers and locking the thread so you could get the last word in?

I think not

SeanAltly said:
since I have absolutely nothing to prove to you, since even other people have noticed how completely shitty it was for you to involve me and my characters, and since I know just how mind-blowingly right I am on every count, I will lock this topic.

I never involved you and your characters and you are mind-blowingly wrong on several counts

Re: Sean, stop being close minded
#50  May 13, 2009, 06:09:23 am
  • Deliverater
    • USA
Your PM to me on the subject:

this is brand new as of this morning

he's been fucking with my team for weeks now on end

trying to control the actions of my team members and so forth

I've been very upset with the guy lately and he insulted me this morning

I've never insulted him

only told him to stop

when he continued to cause trouble for my team members I threatened to pull out of shades

he lost his cool, insulted me and wants to play hardball

like I said to him in PM if you fuck my team we fuck yours

my boys will warehouse the shit out of your chars past present and future

moleboxed or not it wont stop them

and even though I wont do it myself because I have too much respect for you

I'm not going to stop them at all

the guys on my team hate laxxxe for being an ass

I always told them to chill and I'll take care of it

but once he tried to punk me this morning all bets are off

Like I just posted in the thread

he can make things easy and everyone is happy

or he can really fuck things up and piss everyone off hardcore

they already hate him

the only thing holding them back is me

All you have to do is READ that thread to see that you obviously brought me and my characters into this. Your definition of "close minded' is skewed and frankly incorrect. Stop polluting my project's board with your childish behavior.

GET.

OVER.

IT.

Also, I wasn't "abusing teh mod powerz," I was locking a useless, counterproductive thread that was, as you stated, not "beneficial to either party." I don't give a crap about the last word because you can have as many words as you want, first, last or otherwise, and it won't make you any more justified in any of the actions you've taken against me or in any of the things you've said to me.

EDIT: And christ, now that I'm reading your little screencap, you mentioned my characters then too. Those are MY characters, why did you think that demanding the removal of those stages was going to be punishment for Laxxe? What kind of backwards logic is that? I really don't think I can reason with you.

Download Last Bout now!
Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 06:15:30 am by SeanAltly
Re: Sean, stop being close minded
#51  May 13, 2009, 11:39:50 am
Those are MY characters

so?

you mentioned my characters then too.

and your point is?

why did you think that demanding the removal of those stages was going to be punishment for Laxxe? What kind of backwards logic is that? I really don't think I can reason with you.

that's because you are slow

Stop polluting my project's board with your childish behavior.

GET.

OVER.

IT.

then remove my work from your work and we can call it a day

Also, I wasn't "abusing teh mod powerz," I was locking a useless, counterproductive thread that was, as you stated, not "beneficial to either party." I don't give a crap about the last word because you can have as many words as you want, first, last or otherwise,

you locked a thread after you posted a wall of text in order to block a reply

and it won't make you any more justified in any of the actions you've taken against me

and what actions would those be?

or in any of the things you've said to me.

It's always all about you, right Sean?
#52  May 13, 2009, 11:46:37 am
    • France
You guys should meet in an arcade, Byakko/Vyx style, with Laxxe to carry the camera. Then you'd achieve a new XX-vs-YY topic for hall of fame. 8)

Also, if this happens, I put 100€ on Sean. :yes:
#53  May 13, 2009, 11:56:19 am
OMG, HankVenture wants to get rid of us !!! Hey guys, let's gangs up, us 37838 members of MugenGuild, and rape him to death !!! >:(
I swear to God, you're so damned retarded sometimes.  :-\  It would be better if you stuck to forcing your opinion on peoples stages.

#54  May 13, 2009, 11:59:59 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
10 bucks on Sean.
If it makes you feel better, MOTVN, you're as much of a douchebag as Laxxxe :)

to God, you're so damned retarded sometimes.
And you're a fulltime retard.
You should listen to kakuto more often, by the way.
#55  May 13, 2009, 12:03:05 pm
    • France
@ Hank : Does the word "joke" ring a bell ? Look in the dictionary, letter "j", after jojoba, and before joker.

Also :
I swear to God, you're so damned stupid sometimes.  :-\  It would be better if you stuck to your forum as well as photoshopping for MOTVN's stages.
#56  May 13, 2009, 12:10:03 pm
since when has Hank done photoshopping for my stages bro?
#57  May 13, 2009, 12:11:28 pm
@ Hank : Does the word "joke" ring a bell ? Look in the dictionary, letter "j", after jojoba, and before joker.

Also :
I swear to God, you're so damned stupid sometimes.  :-\  It would be better if you stuck to your forum as well as photoshopping for MOTVN's stages.
Phbbt. I catch a lot of flack from guild kids. It's almost second nature to respond like that now. As for me photoshopping, I don't do it for MOTVN's stages. However, at least I'm better than what Guild, RS, MI, or IMT, has to offer in that department.

10 bucks on Sean.

If it makes you feel better, MOTVN, you're as much of a douchebag as Laxxxe :)

to God, you're so damned retarded sometimes.
And you're a fulltime retard.
You should listen to kakuto more often, by the way.

I have no idea who you are, and the fact that you hiding behind some name that I've never seen before makes your post just that much more laughable. As for me listening to Kakuto, you have it wrong he should have been listening to me. Putting up with retarded pussies like you and actually caring about what they think was the worst thing he could have ever done.
#58  May 13, 2009, 12:43:31 pm
#59  May 13, 2009, 01:02:02 pm
  • I am a ghost.
    • USA
    • www.bmarquis.com
Who's insisting what, now?

It sounds like the other way. It also sounds like you started the whole fiasco.
Accusare nemo se debet nisi coram Veridis
DYNOMITE
#60  May 13, 2009, 01:25:29 pm
  • Deliverater
    • USA
There are two things that you said MOTVN that I will reply to.

1. I'm slow? Are you kidding? I've proven on a ridiculously consistent basis that am I more well spoken, socially adept, and frankly, civilized than you. So much so that you stating that I'm slow is more amusing than insulting.

2. I will not, I am repeating once again, WILL NOT remove your stages from SHADEs 1. Your stages are well made but they're not really worth all this trouble, the only reason I'm refusing now is because of the principle of the matter. You gave us full permission, and to put it monosylabically enough for you to understand, "no takesies backsies." I had no bad blood with you until you brought me into the middle of this and threatened my characters and what not. In fact, I still have no "bad blood" because this is the fucking internet. I did not insult you until you needlessly insulted me.

Please, do me a HUGE favor, and keep posting about this. Every post you make exposes your apparent complete inability to process basic social concepts or to even comprehend what has been said clearly in this thread. Good job creating a rift where there needed not be one. As was mentioned above by Marquis, you seem to be the one who insists on there being a problem. Your insults grow more and more brazen, while I simply respond in a completely justified manner that was entirely provoked by you. I have been advised by a global moderator to once again lock this thread, a peace-keeping measure I attempted to take earlier that you decided to misinterpret as an ego-stroking grab for that ever important "last word." However, I will not do that just yet, because as I stated, I think you're doing a fantastic job of proving my point for me, no matter what particular chronological order your words come in.

Also, Cybaster, what does that translate to in America Money?  ;)

Download Last Bout now!