YesNoOk

Mugen Melty Blood Fusion Screenpack Only (Read 24373 times)

Started by basterman, June 10, 2012, 03:30:44 am
Share this topic:
Mugen Melty Blood Fusion Screenpack Only
#1  June 10, 2012, 03:30:44 am

Hello guys from mugenguild this time like i promised i release my mugen screenpack only, i use special portraits in fact i add to the zip the PSD file then u can make ur own portraits however i add too all my pcx portraits from melty blood, some guilty gear and arcana heart also i release 2 different screenpack : 1 is only for melty blood chars, u cant add another differents chars cause the select animation has only the 9000-0 portraits from melty blood, of course u can add ryu if u want like sample but ull see the 9000-1 but no the 9000-0 on the select screen that is ur decision but dont worry i release too the random screenpack where u can add the chars that u want, u have 34 slots too so have fun :) i hope u like it and any question or if i miss something let me know :) well phew images u can see the new things and a video fight 4 vs 4:P

How u can see the Menu is the same

Options are the same the only that i change is the select animation cause i added only melty blood chars, maybe u can ask why i can see 2 fate stay nite on the select, cause 2 melty blood chars arent maked in mugen yet and they are Mech-hisui + kohaku and Mech-hisui + neco, that is the answer :P
This is like look the new select no to much different but is like the original game i guess.

AND
They are the images for the 1 screenpack that i said in the firts line, this is the Melty blood only :) and this is the i called Random

So u can see here u can add the chars that u want, i give the 9000-0 portraits all melty blood too with street fighter and another game series for that lazzy guys hehehe kidding, also the 9000-1 for select screen and 9000-2 for versus screen, the winner screen like i said my portraits are differents then the same select is the same winner, cause they look like this :

Yeh i know look tiny but in the zip u can find the big 1 image, So u need use 3 Different Images this means 1 big portrait 9000-1 for player 1 and 2, small images for player 1 and 2 and another 1 for the winner, also change the fonts and use ur own message if u want, in the PSD file everything is explain but i wont lie to u if u dont know like to use PHOTOSHOP this will be a hell for you then i recomment use my PXC file cause they are ready to use the only is go FF and change in the respective 9000- 0, 9000-1 and 9000-2 but is ur decision :P, if u want learn then make it hehehe :P in a phew words all that is the 9000-1 portrait lol xD

Here are a see

The Portraits for Versus will be 9000-2 and will look like it in the game :

Here another images like the PSD file look :

The same only change for the image u want, cut it, etc, need PHOTOSHOP too :P if u are lazzy use mine :P
The life bars is easies i added the PSD file too but like i said is easy to do it :) just the i use 4 different portraits, the 9000-19 and 9000-20 for arcade 1 vs 1, versus, team arcade by turns no simul cause for simul is 9000-17 for player 1 and 9000-18 for player 2 the only different is the japanese font that u can see in the image upside the lifebar, that its, but dont worry no is hard to do, andddddddddddddddddddd if u are lazzy use my pcx portraits lol :P here a image like look it for ARCADE,VERSUS AND FIGHT IN TURNS :

and this is in simul :

Like u can see i dont use the japanese font, cause the name from the character that u choose like partner is there, so i use 9000-17 for player 1 and 9000-18 for player 2 in the FF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mj38igpwl0
and this 1 is my friend shaguito64 in arcade mode :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diJBuMWrB4Q&feature=plcp

1 : The Mugen Melty Blood Fusion Screenpack only for MB chars ok :) they are the links are 3 parts, 2 in 200mb and 1/ 55Mb
http://www.mediafire.com/?0xzoa8x85d4jong
http://www.mediafire.com/?dtb7oja1rrrzsx3
http://www.mediafire.com/?bagtasewi34194b

And this if that i called Random Screenpack here ull need 9000-0 portraits dont worry they come in the zip :) here the links the weight is the same and are 3 parts too
http://www.mediafire.com/?o03sb9gnae8lw97
http://www.mediafire.com/?sf588d98143ckhb
http://www.mediafire.com/?33vditqiq32mziq

This is the link for the PCX file portraits 9000-1 / 9000-2 and the lifebars and the PSD files
http://www.mediafire.com/?7otecfh2tz1656u

The fonts for make the portraits :
http://www.mediafire.com/?pz0vwo615o019a0

Well like you can see i give free my work then i hope u like it like i do :) cause i worked hard to make this have fun and any question u are free to ask and if i missing something let me know, also ill make blazblue portraits, all street fighter, kof, guilty gear, dbz and another phew more portraits, ill add later, have fun and enjoy it, Peace 7th.. PD ( Install the fonts before to make the portraits :P or use another fonts is ur choice, any portrait that u want u are free to ask me ill make it for you with time so make a list before ask me :)
Re: Mugen Melty Blood Fusion Screenpack Only
#2  June 10, 2012, 04:22:51 am
    • Canada
    • www.mugencoder.com
Nice... one question, I know you hide the SFF and System.def so people can't steal your work, but I kind of wanted to use your lifebars for my custom resolution, is there anyway I can get the lifebars only? And these ports are great and so is the SP for my 640x480, but I tend to want to edit the slots by myself so I can have more characters xD
#3  June 10, 2012, 04:44:37 am
Nice... one question, I know you hide the SFF and System.def so people can't steal your work, but I kind of wanted to use your lifebars for my custom resolution, is there anyway I can get the lifebars only? And these ports are great and so is the SP for my 640x480, but I tend to want to edit the slots by myself so I can have more characters xD
the ppl can add more chars cause the select and mugen.cfg are open also the stage, sound,data folders, but i give my work free that is all that i can give for now, but i know u, i dont think release the lifebars but ill send to u cause i know u lol... xD go MF4all
#4  June 10, 2012, 06:00:21 am
    • Canada
    • www.mugencoder.com
the ppl can add more chars cause the select and mugen.cfg are open also the stage, sound,data folders, but i give my work free that is all that i can give for now, but i know u, i dont think release the lifebars but ill send to u cause i know u lol... xD go MF4all

Ok, send it to me then, I'll give you a something too =) - ^^
#5  June 10, 2012, 06:15:42 am

Ok, send it to me then, I'll give you a something too =) - ^^
lol ok i send like 2 hours ago :P
#6  June 10, 2012, 06:38:12 am
    • Canada
    • www.mugencoder.com
Ok, just making sure =P, thanks  ;)
#7  June 12, 2012, 04:26:46 am
    • El Salvador
Downloaded, tested and i like this screenpack ;D ;D
#8  June 12, 2012, 03:17:18 pm
    • Russia
Thanks again, for this awesome creation, I think a use this screenpack for long time  ;D
#9  June 12, 2012, 11:03:19 pm
Hi

Thx for your great work and for sharing a part of your work freely.

I've learned to convert LR chars onto HR...just till i get your SP i will try  to put all my HR chars in it...in order to see how it goes on...  what about a real and complete HR or HD melty blood games...

Just want to try this...if everything's goes well...why not i'll put a link here with all my converted chars.

Little by little, and time after time...until september...who knows....but anyway THX again for all !!!

;)
#10  June 13, 2012, 01:28:03 am
thx u guys and ur welcome enjoy it :) any help just ask me :)
#11  June 16, 2012, 09:01:14 pm
is there anyway to access the system.def? dont want to use these lifebars
#12  June 19, 2012, 06:40:59 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
nope he locked it away for no reason at all.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#13  June 22, 2012, 03:40:03 am
plz just upload this with default mugen 1.0 lifebars or something -__-
#14  July 22, 2012, 09:00:22 pm
    • USA
    • lndnrivers@yahoo.com
Hi I am new here and I have just one question. When I try to extract melty blood fusion screen pack part 2 it says it is a corrupted file. I was wondering if you could reupload it so it can work properly. thank you!
#15  July 24, 2012, 03:19:03 am
Hi I am new here and I have just one question. When I try to extract melty blood fusion screen pack part 2 it says it is a corrupted file. I was wondering if you could reupload it so it can work properly. thank you!
ok ill upload the second part in a hours just let finish my dayjob and back home :)
#16  July 24, 2012, 08:39:09 pm
    • USA
    • lndnrivers@yahoo.com
ok ill upload the second part in a hours just let finish my dayjob and back home :)
Thank you. Very much appreciated. :)

Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 08:42:38 pm by Shadic12
#17  July 27, 2012, 06:02:47 pm
Hi could someone please re-upload part two. As I keep getting the message, the file is corrupt. would be greatly appreciated thanks.
#18  July 28, 2012, 05:14:44 pm
    • Indonesia
    • larsmasters.deviantart.com
Same here. Try to extract, but there's a different folder inside from 3 of 2/3 parts