YesNoOk

The Negative Zone Stage 1.1 & 1.0 UPDATED (Read 5163 times)

Started by MatreroG, March 30, 2022, 08:13:54 pm
Share this topic:
The Negative Zone Stage 1.1 & 1.0 UPDATED
New #1  March 30, 2022, 08:13:54 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
This stage had been going around for a little over a year, was intended for some chars that for now remain abandoned, but I decided to release the background.
A bit of official context; The Negative Zone is a unique parallel universe within the MARVEL Multiverse. Reed Richards discovered this place and built the first portal between the universes. The best-known beings from the Zone include Annihilus and Blastaar.
The stage comes with super jump, animation, looped BGM, 1.1 (zoom & no zoom) and 1.0 option files.

STAGE UPDATED DOWNLOAD
https://www.mediafire.com/file/3tqbhnw29gywlr7/TheNegativeZone-UPDATED_Stage1.1%25261.0.rar/file
Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 01:27:51 pm by MatreroG
Re: The Negative Zone Stage 1.1 & 1.0
#2  March 31, 2022, 09:50:15 pm
  • If you want peace...Prepare for War
    • USA
Seriously dude, how the heck are you so dang consistent in putting out amazing stages every single time you create something? Literally, every single stage you've made is my new favorite. Thank you very very much for all your work. You're a BMF to say the least.
#3  March 31, 2022, 11:15:16 pm
It looks certainly unique and of this kind of stage, there aren't a lot. Very solid and consistent work. :)

The one thing that stuck out for me a little the small rock debris floating around in the background. It looks like it's only one layer and makes it a little stale over time. It's not very noticeable during fights especially when you're an active combatant but if you're just looking at it it feels a little flat.
#4  March 31, 2022, 11:23:25 pm
  • The Forsaken Warrior
  • Let us grieve existence, together.
    • Mexico
Another amazing stage, Matrero! Loving the Annihilus cameo in the background
#5  April 02, 2022, 02:06:44 am
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
Seriously dude, how the heck are you so dang consistent in putting out amazing stages every single time you create something? Literally, every single stage you've made is my new favorite. Thank you very very much for all your work. You're a BMF to say the least.
:laugh4: Thanks for the support.

It looks certainly unique and of this kind of stage, there aren't a lot. Very solid and consistent work. :)

The one thing that stuck out for me a little the small rock debris floating around in the background. It looks like it's only one layer and makes it a little stale over time. It's not very noticeable during fights especially when you're an active combatant but if you're just looking at it it feels a little flat.
I also noticed that the rotating asteroids seem to be isolated elements that don't finish merging with the rest of the background. I'll do a little update soon.

Another amazing stage, Matrero! Loving the Annihilus cameo in the background
Thanks!
#6  April 02, 2022, 02:41:44 am
  • "I'm Bal... I'm Veg...*Sigh* Just call me 'Claw'."
This stage is incredible!

A MUST for any Marvel Vs Capcom themed game.  :sugoi:
"Remember kids; Curiosity created MUGEN!"

Check Out Cammy-Delta-Red-Development HERE
#7  April 06, 2022, 03:38:03 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
Thanks buddy  :)
#8  April 10, 2022, 07:24:15 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
This background received a minor update: Now the spinning asteroids don't seem isolated from the rest and add a layer of space debris floating behind.
Check the first post for the new download link.
#9  April 11, 2022, 02:05:31 am
  • "I'm Bal... I'm Veg...*Sigh* Just call me 'Claw'."
UPDATING!  :bjugoi:

Thanks again!
"Remember kids; Curiosity created MUGEN!"

Check Out Cammy-Delta-Red-Development HERE