YesNoOk

Lo-res screenpack to Hi-res (Read 1936 times)

Started by whodawhat, December 27, 2007, 10:13:02 pm
Share this topic:
Lo-res screenpack to Hi-res
#1  December 27, 2007, 10:13:02 pm
how do i make a Lo-res select screen Hi-res?

wishkah

Re: Lo-res screenpack to Hi-res
#2  December 28, 2007, 06:15:30 pm
Here we go. You have to extract the select screen sprites from the sff and multiply their size by 2. After that you have to insert them back into the sff and edit the code so that everything is in place.

Cheers  ;D
Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 06:38:57 pm by wishkah
#3  December 29, 2007, 12:47:09 pm
do you know what sprites i would have to double if i was using a capcom fighting evolution max screenpack? moreover, im not sure what you mean by edit the code...please and thank you...
#4  December 29, 2007, 02:14:42 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
1) do you know what sprites i would have to double if i was using a capcom fighting evolution max screenpack?
2) moreover, im not sure what you mean by edit the code...please and thank you...

1) The sprites related to the select and the VS screen. Search through fighter factory.
2) Open the system.def and modify the code related to the select and the Versus screen.
New #5  December 29, 2007, 02:26:49 pm
  • Fanatic.Mugen.NewsMaker Call.me.Maniac.in.short!
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
1) do you know what sprites i would have to double if i was using a capcom fighting evolution max screenpack?
2) moreover, im not sure what you mean by edit the code...please and thank you...

1) The sprites related to the select and the VS screen. Search through fighter factory.
2) Open the system.def and modify the code related to the select and the Versus screen.
If you want turn to Hi-Res a screenpack so that it will look exactly like it looked in Low-Res,
then you have to double also some fonts, but this is worthless.
Also, you should not change the VS screen related sprites.(Well, not sure yet)
When you are doubling, don't delete the sprite you doubled from the sff file, because it may be used somewhere else.
If you are sure it isn't used anywhere else, then delete it.
BTW, I'm making a Hi-Res version of Unknown motif now,
and I hate the thought that I have to make new (considerable) character patches and also Hi-Resize the Lifebars. --;
Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 02:49:19 pm by (-X ~M.o.M~ X-)