YesNoOk

Anyone here being banned from BLACKLISTED WEBSITE for no reason at all? (Read 4446361 times)

Started by Flowrellik, June 12, 2016, 08:03:52 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Anyone here being banned from BLACKLISTED WEBSITE for no reason at all?
#661  July 01, 2020, 01:49:22 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
BTW a bit of a PSA: Don't argue with the burner accounts. It's a waste of brain cells to do so and you will not convince them otherwise, and it will make you look bad for trying to fight them.
#662  December 27, 2020, 05:32:25 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
This got posted as its own topic (and then quickly deleted, because it is spam) but I thought it was important to repost it here:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iag6cTWpgq8[/youtube]

so america is becoming like the mugen community for real

see this meme posted or reddit  //i.imgur.com/q6v3kU0.png[/img]

civil war = when a bunch of deep inbred retards who should have been euthanized for mankind sake blow shit up
For posterity's sake, here's also an image of what the topic looked like.

This is Dizzy or BladeArt or whatever the fuck they're calling themselves these days using a horrific bombing as a vehicle to advance and promote this stupid, one-sided feud they have with this site (and every other MUGEN community). This kind of behavior is completely deranged and despicable. It's truly shocking how disconnected from reality one must be to type this all up and submit it for the world to see; how little must one care about this tragedy and human life in general to take advantage of this, all for something so petty?

We occasionally get posts like these of these deeply lame and sad attempts at memes attacking various MUGEN communities and members, all from MUGEN Archive, all the work of one very sad and lonely person using a wide variety of alt accounts. This person is behaving like a spambot, so we've been thusly treating these posts as spam, and deleting them on sight. For this specific post, I thought it was so disgusting and in such poor taste that it deserved to be highlighted, securely recorded, and preserved, so that the truth can never be called into question.

In other words, you could say that I'm archiving this post.
#663  December 27, 2020, 05:45:17 am
    • USA
When they started using captchas, I decided not to even lurk there often. A shame, as its features would be much, MUCH better served on a superior site. And not having a single one of those behind paywalls.
#664  December 27, 2020, 05:48:52 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
After reading that post, I already had no faith in Dizzy, but now I have even less.

Imagine wasting your life away like that. My god. That's just depressing.
#665  December 27, 2020, 06:53:05 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
If this man doesn't have some kind of mental illness, then I have no idea what he has.
#666  December 27, 2020, 08:50:57 am
  • Hey four stars, whatever that means
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org

Pretty much summarizes Dizzy and their tirade against MFG.
#667  December 27, 2020, 09:47:52 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines
lemme summarize the fact that Dizzy wants his Mugen Crapchive to gain alot of attention, so that people will come and then all of a sudden getting their poor ass held by his iron grip, and then start attacking other mugen websites that didn't even do shit to him until they started hating him for what he's doing.

some of his precious moderators even archived my old chars without my knowledge, as i really hate having to see them for another time.
#668  December 27, 2020, 03:36:01 pm
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
With that, his antics are no longer goofy fun idiocy and has veered into 'What the hell is wrong with this guy?' territory.
#669  December 27, 2020, 05:38:23 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Dizzy being a petty scumbag that will resort to dipshit tactics to slander other Mugen sites is old news. That picture he made comparing Iced to Trump? You can replace Iced with him and it will fit him to a t.
MA isn't even talked about here at all and he still feels threatened enough to slander Guild(and every other Mugen site)
The guy(or one of his zealots)goes as far as resorting to DDoS if they so much as poke fun at them.
You can still get banned at MA for questioning them, but now they have a purgatory board so you can write an essay as an apology.
#670  December 27, 2020, 05:52:18 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Oh Dizzy, you will never give up aren't you? :v

Dizzy is surely the most disgusting and hypocritical person around the community. Dizzy and some others from Crapchive's moderation still doing sh1t on that site. But thank God even more people are open their eyes about Crapchive, about Dizzy's behavior and going to other MUGEN hosts that are doing a way better job and contribution for the community than that stupid Crapchive.

That's why Dizzy keep going on with that stupidity.

After reading that post, I already had no faith in Dizzy, but now I have even less.

Imagine wasting your life away like that. My god. That's just depressing.

Nah, i already lost my patience with Dizzy and all that crap on Crapchive since me and so many others got banned for "ganking".

If this man doesn't have some kind of mental illness, then I have no idea what he has.

Dizzy is just a huge hypocrite with inflated ego Rice, that's it.

Pretty much summarizes Dizzy and their tirade against MFG.

Damn hahahaha xD
Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 05:58:09 pm by 【MFG】gui0007

gejara

#671  December 27, 2020, 07:00:10 pm

i see no problem there- pretty accurate (thx for uncensoring it btw- shows youre a tiny bit less corrupt than ur boss)

pretty much nailed it i tell you- i mean look at this
https://youtu.be/qC16c98hDPc
Trump: I could 'shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters'

drumpf basically calls his fans a bunch of deep mentals and hes right- even after hearing that theyd die to allow him to golf 4 more years- how bout that?
likewise you basically called mfg a bunch of deep inbred retards and yet look at them- all the retards who posted above me they are still willing to suck ur gay dick

just like the retards above me all believe the adfly virus bullshit. drumpf tards all believe the elections were rigged. and theres no point calling fact checking because the brain of a deep retard is not even capable to grasp the concept of fact or fact checking- likewise none of the deep retards who posted above me is capable to grasp the concept of truth or lie even if their life depended on it- they may be able to type words like humans but ultimately they just follow the herd like the animal they truly are
and its clear when you see the huge bashing threads here and 80% of ur gay discord is basically "ma bad bad bad" that not only ur a bunch of deep inbred retards but also its pretty clear this "us vs them" mentality is the only thing which allows the bunch of wicked mentals u are to stick together
i ve seen none of this bullshit on BLACKLISTED WEBSITE. unlike you they dont need to bash and hate all day everyday to stick together
and this. is a fact. none some dumbshit that came out of a deep retard. but none of the inbred dipshit who posted above me is capable to grasp this anyway- do they?

truly unironically... just kill yourselves u bunch of wicked dumbfucks
#672  December 27, 2020, 07:04:18 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Thanks for posting in your containment topic
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#673  December 27, 2020, 07:05:38 pm
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org

i see no problem there- pretty accurate (thx for uncensoring it btw- shows youre a tiny bit less corrupt than ur boss)

pretty much nailed it i tell you- i mean look at this
https://youtu.be/qC16c98hDPc
Trump: I could 'shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters'

drumpf basically calls his fans a bunch of deep mentals and hes right- even after hearing that theyd die to allow him to golf 4 more years- how bout that?
likewise you basically called mfg a bunch of deep inbred retards and yet look at them- all the retards who posted above me they are still willing to suck ur gay dick

just like the retards above me all believe the adfly virus bullshit. drumpf tards all believe the elections were rigged. and theres no point calling fact checking because the brain of a deep retard is not even capable to grasp the concept of fact or fact checking- likewise none of the deep retards who posted above me is capable to grasp the concept of truth or lie even if their life depended on it- they may be able to type words like humans but ultimately they just follow the herd like the animal they truly are
and its clear when you see the huge bashing threads here and 80% of ur gay discord is basically "ma bad bad bad" that not only ur a bunch of deep inbred retards but also its pretty clear this "us vs them" mentality is the only thing which allows the bunch of wicked mentals u are to stick together
i ve seen none of this bullshit on BLACKLISTED WEBSITE. unlike you they dont need to bash and hate all day everyday to stick together
and this. is a fact. none some dumbshit that came out of a deep retard. but none of the inbred dipshit who posted above me is capable to grasp this anyway- do they?

truly unironically... just kill yourselves u bunch of wicked dumbfucks

Oh hai dizzy, still coping I see

That picture he made comparing Iced to Trump? You can replace Iced with him and it will fit him to a t.

Spoiler: ask and you shall receive (click to see content)
#674  December 27, 2020, 07:11:19 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

While Mr. MA is happily chirping away, I'll throw myself in by posting this spicy email he sent me after reporting him yesterday:

Oh dear, not the sugar! Run!
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#675  December 27, 2020, 07:58:24 pm
  • This looks like a job for... the Caped Avenger!
  • All-Out Gamer and Garfield fan
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/view/garfieldfan-mugen/home
Hello there, everyone.

Amidweiz, I hope you don't mind, but I fixed that meme edit for ya.

(it's not the best, I use ibisPaint X a lot)
"Heh. The Garfield strip's funny today."
~Garfield

Sprites in avatar by Wlan Productions
#676  December 27, 2020, 08:02:23 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
Merry Christmas, Dizzy. I'm sorry you got coal in your stocking and a rod up your arse.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#677  December 27, 2020, 08:08:20 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
just like the retards above me all believe the adfly virus bullshit.

Looks like Dizzy still with that butthurt feeling when me and so many other authors and editors reported about Crapchive when they started to put adfly in the links. And now Crapchive is with that "VIP access" bullshit.

they may be able to type words like humans but ultimately they just follow the herd like the animal they truly are

It's Dizzy that command the horde of few ones that keep trying to derail the community. And again with that "uh duh, you're all gay uh duuuuh". Such stupidity.
And Dizzy, keep on going with that so even more people will see how hypocrite and dumb you are.

i ve seen none of this bullshit on Crapchive.

Even on Crapchive threads Dizzy goes with that behavior against MFG, MFFA, AndersonKenya's host, IMT and others sites and hosts.
Even against users on Crapchive, since Dizzy still banning people and authors there for no reason at all.
#678  December 27, 2020, 08:11:07 pm
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
#679  December 27, 2020, 08:19:35 pm
  • This looks like a job for... the Caped Avenger!
  • All-Out Gamer and Garfield fan
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/view/garfieldfan-mugen/home
My "hundreds banned" edit I worked in would've worked in that, but that is much better.
"Heh. The Garfield strip's funny today."
~Garfield

Sprites in avatar by Wlan Productions
#680  December 27, 2020, 08:24:36 pm
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org