YesNoOk

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe (Read 130079 times)

Started by spikeriley, March 29, 2008, 04:47:20 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
#421  July 13, 2008, 04:33:24 am
pfft he is neutral

but i think its gana blow if ya ask me
#422  July 13, 2008, 07:22:37 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#423  July 13, 2008, 07:30:03 am
  • I'm just a passing-by Kamen Rider, remember that.
The fire's better in being a move and I hope Scorp's gonna gain a fatal where he uses his spear to swing the enemy back and forth

oh tobi stop playing with robots and penises.
#424  July 13, 2008, 07:44:32 am
  • I'm just a Moo
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/CoztheSexyBeast666
pfft he is neutral

Yes he Is Neutral, but I Don't think this game is Gonna Blow. So Far from in Article I read over at gamespot they said it was Pretty Good so far, but Superman has Too many Specials and he is Too Overpowered. I beat No one Seen that one coming.  ::)
Anyways when it all comes down to it, It's all about the Gameplay. Wait a Minute...don't you go to Mugeninfantry Too?

The fire's better in being a move and I hope Scorp's gonna gain a fatal where he uses his spear to swing the enemy back and forth
You mean Like The Special that Binho's Scorpion has?
No
#425  July 13, 2008, 07:54:33 am
pfft he is neutral

Yes he Is Neutral, but I Don't think this game is Gonna Blow. So Far from in Article I read over at gamespot they said it was Pretty Good so far, but Superman has Too many Specials and he is Too Overpowered. I beat No one Seen that one coming.  ::)
Anyways when it all comes down to it, It's all about the Gameplay. Wait a Minute...don't you go to Mugeninfantry Too?

You mean Like The Special that Binho's Scorpion has?

yea im XxTommyGunxX nice to see u here moo master

i like this place so far<3333
#426  July 13, 2008, 11:04:10 am

#427  July 15, 2008, 06:09:56 am
  • ZaxxonQ.com
    • ZaxxonQ.com
In other news:

Superman is stopped on the street and assaulted by a crazed, rabid fan:

"Oh my gawd!  Are you, like, Superman?!  I'm, like, totally your biggest number one super fan!  I have such a crush on you!  I just knew that I would meet you someday and we'd hook up and get married and have lots of half-super babies!  I already have the names picked out: Michelle, Sarah, Erika with a 'K', and for boys I was thinking Nathaniel, or Mark, or James, or......"

This just in:  An unidentified female has been admitted to the hospital.  Her left breast has been shoved halfway down her esophagus.  Now here's Tom with the sports...

Join The Mortal Kombat MUGEN Projects!  http://MKMP.net
#428  July 15, 2008, 06:13:55 am
  • Coffee, Chocolate and MUGEN
    • Brazil
    • www.justnopoint.com/sparta/
Sonya looks like a man this game.

MDI

#429  July 15, 2008, 08:42:07 am
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php
In other news:

"Oh my gawd!  Are you, like, Superman?!  I'm, like, totally your biggest number one super fan!  I have such a crush on you!  I just knew that I would meet you someday and we'd hook up and get married and have lots of half-super babies!  I already have the names picked out: Michelle, Sarah, Erika with a 'K', and for boys I was thinking Nathaniel, or Mark, or James, or......"

This just in:  An unidentified female has been admitted to the hospital.  Her left breast has been shoved halfway down her esophagus.  Now here's Tom with the sports...

Your creative humor is not going unappreciated. I, for one, had quite a laugh.

And I agree with Tony. I mean...her body is nice and all, but her face...blech.
ey
#430  July 15, 2008, 09:18:50 am
In other news:

yes this tom with sports it seems the staduim was ransacked by hoodlums today and this picture was taken by an anonymous man named LKP Chief Sub-Zero

that is all for sports back 2 u zzaxxonq
#431  July 15, 2008, 01:17:21 pm
  • ZaxxonQ.com
    • ZaxxonQ.com
In other news:

yes this tom with sports it seems the staduim was ransacked by hoodlums today and this picture was taken by an anonymous man named LKP Chief Sub-Zero

Thanks, Tom.  That's quite cheeky of you to add that extra 'Z' to my name.  I'll just let that slide.  That's all the news we have for tonight.  Tune in tomorrow when we will have exclusive footage of a fight that broke out at a local cemetery between a black caped lunatic and a ninja cos-play reject with a case of hypothermia.  Good night, and good luck.   ;)

Join The Mortal Kombat MUGEN Projects!  http://MKMP.net
#432  July 15, 2008, 01:46:24 pm
In other news:

Thanks, Tom.  That's quite cheeky of you to add that extra 'Z' to my name.  I'll just let that slide.  That's all the news we have for tonight.  Tune in tomorrow when we will have exclusive footage of a fight that broke out at a local cemetery between a black caped lunatic and a ninja cos-play reject with a case of hypothermia.  Good night, and good luck.   ;)

dude we should post up news topics me and u it would be a fukin riot like once every day lol

think its a good idea?
#433  July 16, 2008, 09:19:53 am
#434  July 16, 2008, 10:40:11 am
    • www.freewebs.com/custardninja/index.htm
#435  July 16, 2008, 12:50:28 pm
In other news:

yes this tom with sports it seems the stadium was ransacked by hoodlums today and this picture was taken by an anonymous man named LKP Chief Sub-Zero

that is all for sports back 2 u zaxxonq

Anonymous. Great. I can take better pictures than that!

How about this?:

Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 12:59:25 pm by LKP Chief Sub-Zero
#436  July 16, 2008, 06:18:25 pm
lol lol no thats as good as u get  ::)
#437  July 16, 2008, 08:53:45 pm
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
Superman has a lame finisher.. :blank:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
#438  July 16, 2008, 10:19:20 pm
I like his finisher. It actually matches Superman. Now if only they could redo Batman's moveset ::)
#439  July 17, 2008, 12:13:18 am
  • I'm already Tracer
    • Canada
Sonya looks like a man this game.

I know it's just a render, but look at how the boobs in the shirt look "drenched in water" like.
they don't match the shirt.

I suppose it is for happy-pants purposes.

nano desu yo~!

aeommai
#440  July 17, 2008, 12:14:23 am
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
Please don't post in green it burns..  --;
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx