YesNoOk

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe (Read 129584 times)

Started by spikeriley, March 29, 2008, 04:47:20 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
#521  August 03, 2008, 08:45:40 pm
  • DAT SAX
Stop trying to start memes.

~*The Last Quincy*~         ~Sig by [TempesT]
My MUGEN shit:
MvC2 Tron Bonne, MvC Kim Kaphwan, Barns (Destruction Desire),
and Burai Yamamoto (Arranged)
#522  August 04, 2008, 06:01:25 pm
 :o WOW! a comic book company facing a popular fighting game?! Its never been done before! *currently playing Marvel super heroes vs street fighter*

I cant wait to play this game. when (If) I get it, Ill play as Liu Kang, the Joker, and the Flash.
#523  August 06, 2008, 12:56:46 am
  • I'm already Tracer
    • Canada
im waiting on lei mei.

even though she was a mkda+ character, I hope she makes an appearance

=)
#524  August 07, 2008, 05:55:11 am
  • I'm just a Moo
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/CoztheSexyBeast666
im waiting on lei mei.

even though she was a mkda+ character, I hope she makes an appearance

=)
Sorry Dude, but Lei Mei is not going to be in MK vs DC. I couldn't see her Being in MK vs DC to be Quite Honest. I'd rather See Baraka in there.
They Better announce Raiden Soon!  >:(
No
#525  August 07, 2008, 09:09:40 am
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
She won't be in bec. you don't like her? Nice logic.
#526  August 07, 2008, 12:02:43 pm
  • I'm just a passing-by Kamen Rider, remember that.
Lei Mei or Li Mei? Seriously it's Li Mei. GOD WHERE THE HELL IS THE JAX & GREEN LANTERN RENDERS?

oh tobi stop playing with robots and penises.

MDI

#527  August 07, 2008, 07:34:43 pm
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php
It is unfortunate that from what I have read so far (Of course this could just be bullshit or rumors) they are not going to use any elements from DC movies, which means that we won't be seing a Heath Ledger Joker alternate outfit for example.

Personally I would have loved that..and maybe his fatality would have been the "magic trick" from Dark Knight.

;)
ey
#528  August 07, 2008, 11:10:59 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Why would it use elements from the movies? It's MK vs DC comics, not DC movies. Besides, if that's what they were going for, they would have used a different outfit for Catwoman, and the Flash probably wouldn't have been on there (because, let's face it, how many people know there was a Flash movie?).
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#529  August 07, 2008, 11:58:02 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
There was also a tv series.
I would rather they draw inspiration from everywhere, that way you can have stuff like RED SON superman alternate uniform and Romero Joker, maybe even a campy West Batman.
#530  August 08, 2008, 04:22:51 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
campy West Batman.
Winpose = Batdance. And big hitsparks that say BAM and MINT. I support this motion.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.

MDI

#531  August 08, 2008, 06:28:41 am
Why would it use elements from the movies? It's MK vs DC comics, not DC movies. Besides, if that's what they were going for, they would have used a different outfit for Catwoman, and the Flash probably wouldn't have been on there (because, let's face it, how many people know there was a Flash movie?).

Heath Ledger Joker in DC vs MK = More sales.

And DC movies are based off of DC characters.  :P
ey
#532  August 08, 2008, 08:15:18 am
  • I'm awesome!
PLASTIC MAN! WHERE ARE YOU! i hope they have reptile. hes my favorite MK character. anyway, this is the most unlikely, and to be quite honest with you, disapointing crossover fighting game. Im not to syked about it, the only reason I'll be playing it is because my brother is all hyped up about it, and hes gonna buy it. if he wasnt there, i wouldnt buy it. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles vs Street Fighter sounds better then this. In fact, that actualy sounds pretty fucking good. i would honestly buy that.
I SUPPORT THE EMO hXc SUBCULTURE!!!

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
I didn't expect that!
Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 08:21:31 am by CaseyAmazingAwesomeGuy
#533  August 08, 2008, 11:30:07 am

#534  August 08, 2008, 11:36:07 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Plastic man is one of the strongest, most durable dc characters, its a guy made out of stretching plastic that can become virtually anything he wants, that can be broken into pieces or spread apart, but never actually killed.
#535  August 08, 2008, 12:01:17 pm
So it's like the guy I saw in the comic books in our country

MDI

#536  August 08, 2008, 07:41:16 pm
Personally I think the number of characters in this game should be a lottttttt bigger. Seeing the selection screen so far, it looks just like Deception, which is quite small considering this is a crossover.

>:D

I know XMVSSF all the way to MVC where quite small...but look at MVC2, and CVS2. For reals!

They need more character slots so they can put in characters that even just a few people want...like Plastic Man!
ey
#537  August 08, 2008, 11:53:11 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.

Heath Ledger Joker in DC vs MK = More sales.

And DC movies are based off of DC characters.  :P

I still see no reason to have a Heath Ledger Joker over any other one. Besides, this isn't Capcom we're talking about (LOL Onimusha 2).
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#538  August 09, 2008, 12:01:25 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#539  August 09, 2008, 12:09:02 am
  • I'm awesome!
basing characters on movies is stupid. it would not bring in more sales like that, and harcore gamers and comic nerds(like myself) would be FUCKING PISSSED! heath ledger vs Chris Casamassa(btw he played scorpion in the MK movie) wuld be stupid looking. plus it would make that game cool until batman gets unpopular in about a couple of weeks, since its already starting to die down. just a horrible idea.
I SUPPORT THE EMO hXc SUBCULTURE!!!

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7
I didn't expect that!
#540  August 09, 2008, 12:17:16 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.