YesNoOk

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe (Read 130153 times)

Started by spikeriley, March 29, 2008, 04:47:20 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
#1041  November 21, 2008, 10:32:54 pm
  • SNK is life
#1042  November 21, 2008, 10:38:24 pm
  • wanna match bowls
oh my god yall are some fuckn nerds...... all i said is that i personally dont like adventure games and i was telling someone that the game has been released.  and you get offended for that what the hell.    get over it.   if i get warned/banned for this crap im gonna be pissed off cause i didint do absolutely nothing but just disagree with yall........Im ALOUD to disagree, its a forum.   yall jus dont like that someone has something different to say for once.
Telling a bunch of Nerds they're Nerds = Nice move
#1043  November 21, 2008, 10:39:24 pm
  • SNK is life
You're allowed ;) ;)
#1044  November 21, 2008, 10:46:49 pm
  • wanna match bowls
I already wanted him to gtfo way before he posted here.
hahaha  i love this  ;D

We don't :D

At first I thought you could fit in here if you understood how things work, but you continued your baseless comments and then defending them, just to further make you look like a [insert negative adjective]

wow all i see in this link is that (some) of u moderators talk shit bout people like cowards.  some of you are actual reasonable like "maybe we should talk to him"  but some dumbass moderators are jus talkin shit like saying "lets just ban him immediately i dont like him".   when all i do is have different points than majority of the people here.       i dont understand why im getting in trouble when multiple people here on this thread are telling me to gtfo when all im saying is that i personally dont like adventure type games and i was correcting some dude that the game is realeased and the damn guy didint believe me or some shit
#1045  November 21, 2008, 10:49:32 pm
  • The Instigator!
hahaha  i love this  ;D

At first I thought you could fit in here if you understood how things work, but you continued your baseless comments and then defending them, just to further make you look like a [insert negative adjective]

wow all i see in this link is that (some) of u moderators talk shit bout people like cowards.  some of you are actual reasonable like "maybe we should talk to him"  but some dumbass moderators are jus talkin shit like saying "lets just ban him immediately i dont like him".   when all i do is have different points than majority of the people here.       i dont understand why im getting in trouble when multiple people here on this thread are telling me to gtfo when all im saying is that i personally dont like adventure type games and i was correcting some dude that the game is realeased and the damn guy didint believe me or some shit

Finally...someone i can relate too, also. Dont bother with them (Mods, Gmods, Admins, etc) They live in the internet age...their real lives are pretty much pointless or boring as hell. The Internet has turned them pussy and sensitive as hell...let them be that way.

btw, this game sucks...don't buy this ish.
Im back. But no, not really.
Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 10:54:50 pm by Jason Vasquez
#1046  November 21, 2008, 10:49:53 pm
  • wink wink, nudge nudge
#1047  November 21, 2008, 10:52:04 pm
  • SNK is life
1. Like cowards? we make decisions in front of the people, so they have the priviledge of knowing the motives behind our actions.
2. You don't have different points, you're flat out a fucking idiot.
3. Game was released 4 days ago in the US only . So you pwned [E], big deal ::)
4. You're not in trouble, you're just an idiot. I just wanted to let you know my feelings on the matter :)
#1048  November 21, 2008, 10:53:45 pm
  • wanna match bowls
#1049  November 21, 2008, 10:56:22 pm
  • wanna match bowls
1. Like cowards? we make decisions in front of the people, so they have the priviledge of knowing the motives behind our actions.
4. You're not in trouble, you're just an idiot. I just wanted to let you know my feelings on the matter :)

ok well now your plain ol talking some fucking shit man.  right bout now i jus wish u were callin me a idiot in person.     ya SOME of yall moderators are some cowards ya.  talkin shit bout the people yall dont like and talking bout whos gonna be banned next cause yall dont like em and shit.    some of yall are real mature and act like real moderators but some of yall are just like "lets ban this guy cause i dont like em" 
#1050  November 21, 2008, 10:59:47 pm
  • wanna match bowls
hahaha  i love this  ;D

Finally...someone i can relate too, also. Dont bother with them (Mods, Gmods, Admins, etc) They live in the internet age...their real lives are pretty much pointless or boring as hell. The Internet has turned them pussy and sensitive as hell...let them be that way.

oh i know man..... SOME of them get all booty tight when i just say that i dont like something that there so obsessed with or something.  jesus!        this is a fucking forum!!!  there is gonna be lots of people disagreeing with the things you love,  but dont be talking bout banning me when i disagree with your point thats not a valid reason
Stop saying I'm going to ban you, I'm not! :D
#1051  November 21, 2008, 11:05:29 pm
  • SNK is life
oh i know man..... SOME of them get all booty tight when i just say that i dont like something that there so obsessed with or something.  jesus!        this is a fucking forum!!!  there is gonna be lots of people disagreeing with the things you love,  but dont be talking bout banning me when i disagree with your point thats not a valid reason
Haha in spanish the phrase is.
"Dios los hace, y ellos se juntan / Tal para cual"

Who the fuck lead you to believe being a tough guy in the internets ever got you anything good? I can give you my address, but I doubt you'll catch a plane all the way over to northern Mexico so I can "tell it to your face". All we have around here is our words, which show how intelligent and practical one can be.

An idiot is an idiot, no matter how tough they are while bullying kids in schoolyards... that doesn't take you very far in life ^_^

OZ

#1052  November 21, 2008, 11:07:34 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
Re: Stop saying I'm going to ban you, I'm not! :D
#1053  November 21, 2008, 11:10:45 pm
  • wanna match bowls
Haha in spanish the phrase is.
"Dios los hace, y ellos se juntan / Tal para cual"

Who the fuck lead you to believe being a tough guy in the internets ever got you anything good? I can give you my address, but I doubt you'll catch a plane all the way over to northern Mexico so I can "tell it to your face". All we have around here is our words, which show how intelligent and practical one can be.

An idiot is an idiot, no matter how tough they are while bullying kids in schoolyards... that doesn't take you very far in life ^_^

u know what man, you and me both know in reality we aint gonna meet up.  but all i can say is for a fucking moderator, the person who needs to be controlling and taking care of business here in the forum your acting immature as hell and your not doing your job.  but im stiicking to my shit that people in this forum need to get there hyper sensitive emotions out of the way and to need to get over shit
#1054  November 21, 2008, 11:20:02 pm
  • wink wink, nudge nudge

ok well now your plain ol talking some fucking shit man.  right bout now i jus wish u were callin me a idiot in person.     ya SOME of yall moderators are some cowards ya.  talkin shit bout the people yall dont like and talking bout whos gonna be banned next cause yall dont like em and shit.    some of yall are real mature and act like real moderators but some of yall are just like "lets ban this guy cause i dont like em" 

dude, you used the word "ya" 3 times in a sentence
#1055  November 21, 2008, 11:25:13 pm
  • wanna match bowls

ok well now your plain ol talking some fucking shit man.  right bout now i jus wish u were callin me a idiot in person.     ya SOME of yall moderators are some cowards ya.  talkin shit bout the people yall dont like and talking bout whos gonna be banned next cause yall dont like em and shit.    some of yall are real mature and act like real moderators but some of yall are just like "lets ban this guy cause i dont like em" 

wtf    wow  ::)  does it matter

like who the fuck notices that....jus some internet virgin who doenst have anything better to do but pick at peoples grammer problems

OZ

#1056  November 21, 2008, 11:26:14 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
#1057  November 21, 2008, 11:31:42 pm
  • wink wink, nudge nudge

like who the fuck notices that

me, I guess

and really, it's not a grammatical situation.  It's just redundant.
#1058  November 21, 2008, 11:33:53 pm
  • wanna match bowls

like who the fuck notices that

me, I guess

and really, it's not a grammatical situation.  It's just redundant.

i dont care anyways..... IM HERE TO PLAY MUGEN AND DISCUSS SHIT that is it!.   yall fools make shit so damn hard and annoying

OZ

#1059  November 21, 2008, 11:35:17 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
#1060  November 21, 2008, 11:39:46 pm
  • SNK is life
dude man, ure not even amking an effort to fitr int and shit  --;

These internet virginz don't appreciate people who don't want to fit in.