YesNoOk

Guilty Gear Xrd, Arc Wars Mugen Edition (Version 1) (Read 17770 times)

Started by artboy2oo7, January 13, 2014, 04:40:27 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Guilty Gear Xrd, Arc Wars Mugen Edition (Version 1)
#21  January 21, 2014, 03:12:55 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
#22  January 21, 2014, 08:11:12 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Compilations aren't inherently awful things. There's no shame in this being a compilation. But that is what it is. It's just a name.

Do you know the difference between FULL GAME and COMPILATION?

This you posted it's a COMPILATION: You're using other people's characters, stages, etc and pretending to be "yours". Man, EVERYONE can do that. Just DL a screenpack and ad some random GGXX, BB characters on it et voilà!

What?
You are the aggravated idiot, unloved, depareved, reject venting.
I mean, seriously. A fullgame is something, where you did stuff by yourself or where stuff is at least edited to a big extend, so it is consistent. In other words, a fullgame is something, where effort is put.
However, what you did is a COMPILATION. There is no effort put. And calling compilations with no efforts put in a fullgame is one of the biggest insults MUGEN could ever get. And no, FeloLoop had something good to say. It even has a term: FEEDBACK.
What he says is not useless. What you say, on the other hand, is useless indeed.
this stuff? Not helping. If you're going to explain why this is a compilation in this manner, then it's better if you didn't bother to post at all.
#23  January 21, 2014, 10:53:13 am
he's right y'know. he just sent me two guys to my house who made me an offer i couldn't refuse. be careful!!
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞

MDI

#24  January 23, 2014, 05:40:10 am
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php
Wow this fullgame looks awesome!
ey
#25  January 23, 2014, 06:20:03 pm
    • www.mustardseedcomics.com
Thanks, at least some people here appreciate efforts made by creator's here...Enjoy!
#26  January 23, 2014, 06:36:36 pm
  • Club -SyN- in my past life
    • USA
    • negative-edge.net
#27  January 23, 2014, 06:45:11 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
#28  January 23, 2014, 06:48:41 pm
No the sad thing, is you guys have no life, and use this forum as an excuse to target cyber victims, but as I've said before, i prefer face to face, that way i can better connect with people with big mouths, but since some of you guys are nothing but punks, you'll do all your fighting with clicks. LAUGH, pathetic!

Posted: January 23, 2014, 06:51:29 pm
In fact, just keep em' coming! That's all you punks are going to do, so enjoy yourself here! lol, if you only knew!
#29  January 23, 2014, 06:56:18 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
You know, you keep saying we have no lives, and then you keep up the tough guy act because you were called out on posting a compilation.

I'll let you figure out where I'm going with this. :)
#30  January 23, 2014, 07:26:48 pm
ACT?? HA HA HA HA!! Keep em' coming! lol

Posted: January 23, 2014, 07:28:06 pm
I'm Muslim, i don't act! I do!
#31  January 23, 2014, 07:38:39 pm
No, the sad thing is you guys have no life and use this forum as an excuse to target cyber victims, but as I've said before, I prefer face to face, that way I can better connect with people with big mouths, but since some of you guys are nothing but punks, you'll do all your fighting with clicks. LAUGH, pathetic!
Excuse me, you're doing the same thing.
This and the rants you pulled before.
I bet someone is laughing about you now.

But continue to read this post and don't stop reading here.

You could have calmed down a bit, you know.
It's just a tip that I give to you friendly. Calm down, there's no need to act (or do) like that. Chill.

Another thing I'm suggesting you is to release the screenpack alone. Since that could be considered your only work (not the characters that you compiled).
Unless I'm wrong...

Now don't act like "AH, keep them coming".
We're not targetting anyone to be our cyber victim (really?). We just told you what is true, that's all. I hope you listen to this. If you refuse to accept it... :-\
#32  January 23, 2014, 07:47:24 pm
    • USA
"Cyber victim" for telling you the difference of 'compilation' and 'full game'.......alright.
#33  January 23, 2014, 07:52:21 pm
  • Club -SyN- in my past life
    • USA
    • negative-edge.net
Another thing I'm suggesting you is to release the screenpack alone. Since that could be considered your only work (not the characters that you compiled).

This!
And keep the characters for yourself. We do not want them!
#34  January 23, 2014, 10:09:02 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
*snip*
Could you PLEASE stop being an ignorant and arrogant prick already?
It is a compilation. You did nothing.
The characters? Found in the internet.
The stages? Found in the internet.
The screenpack? Okay, it's probably your own work, but look at the big portraits. They should be behind the small portraits, or else you want see half of them, because they are covered by the big portraits.
So yeah, as long as you don't at least EDIT the characters so they have the same playstyle, it is a compilation and NOT a fullgame. Deal. With. It.
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#35  January 24, 2014, 03:13:07 pm
this stuff? Not helping. If you're going to explain why this is a compilation in this manner, then it's better if you didn't bother to post at all.
why did you tell them that yet completely ignore artboy's moronic "kill yourselves" "im going to fight you irl" posts
#36  January 27, 2014, 04:13:01 am
    • USA
Wow this fullgame looks awesome!
Could you PLEASE stop being an ignorant and arrogant prick already?
It is a compilation. You did nothing.
The characters? Found in the internet.
The stages? Found in the internet.
The screenpack? Okay, it's probably your own work, but look at the big portraits. They should be behind the small portraits, or else you want see half of them, because they are covered by the big portraits.
So yeah, as long as you don't at least EDIT the characters so they have the same playstyle, it is a compilation and NOT a fullgame. Deal. With. It.
What did I just say.

why did you tell them that yet completely ignore artboy's moronic "kill yourselves" "im going to fight you irl" posts
Was waiting to see if it was pattern or just a one time thing. Unless he's making repeated threats to people I don't think it's cause for concern. Maybe if he was doing it for out of the blue or something.
#37  January 28, 2014, 04:54:08 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
Not the first time he made threats.

register fuck that? characters like you want to get good things, without the work!
shame on you, i worked hard to bring you something for free, that only requires that
you register. your attitude will be your undoing before GOD!
Peace

The guy has a superiority complex or something.
#38  January 30, 2014, 09:28:36 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
i think you guys should be careful, you don't know me, who i know, or what can happen! Be careful!
Ahhh...now I understand, that's why Santa didn't brought me my presents. You know Santa so that's the reason why. Hmphhh...

Dude, stop being a wannabeganstah.  If you don't know the difference between full game(something you FULLY make yourself from scracth) and a compilation(DLcharacters and put them in a screenpack), just shut up. You're looking like a total, massive wanker.

PS: Also, a KAFIR like me tells that you're a HAVLUV.
I swear there was something cool here!!
Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 09:38:58 am by FeLo_Llop
#39  January 30, 2014, 04:50:04 pm
Was waiting to see if it was pattern or just a one time thing. Unless he's making repeated threats to people I don't think it's cause for concern.
why the fuck would you wait to see if someone telling people to kill themselves and that he's going to beat them up irl is a "pattern" instead of telling that user to never post that kind of shit again
#40  January 30, 2014, 05:16:30 pm
    • USA
Because people exaggerate all the time. If he's constantly telling people to fuck off and kill themselves then it's a problem. Right now I feel like he was browbeaten and am inclined to see it as a defensive action. If he responds to everything the same way, or even responds to the same level of things said in this thread the same way, I think it would deserve a warning. As of right now, no.

Posted: January 30, 2014, 05:19:24 pm
Dude, stop being a wannabeganstah.  If you don't know the difference between full game(something you FULLY make yourself from scracth) and a compilation(DLcharacters and put them in a screenpack), just shut up. You're looking like a total, massive wanker.
Seriously dude, just stop. You're not helping.