YesNoOk

SfXTK Ryu Chorchoryu Edit (Read 2561 times)

Started by Kovak, January 20, 2014, 08:06:12 am
Share this topic:
SfXTK Ryu Chorchoryu Edit
#1  January 20, 2014, 08:06:12 am
    • USA
    • pvang_156@hotmail.com
Hey Ya Guys This Is Kovak and of course this is a video release, so lol i'm still noob becuase i still dont know but learning how to attatch photo onto the site and etc. so here the video enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RQhQ7mtv_k

This is Chorchoryu SfxTk Ryu that i said i was planning to edit not mine. lol if i was to say it was mine you know chorchoryu will kill me and im not that type of person keep it to himself.
Feed back are good and ill like to answer your question.
Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 06:56:34 pm by Kovak
Re: SfXTK Ryu Chorchoryu Edit
#2  January 20, 2014, 08:41:37 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Huh !? You're not making much sense (but without punctuation, it's hard to understand what you're talking about in the 1st place).
Chuchoryu is a member here, and posts about all his projects. I don't follow them, but surely he posted about this Ryu if he's working on it.
Also, you're supposed to post about your projects, not the projects of another random member.
#3  January 20, 2014, 08:49:35 am
  • YADANA... SI USU...
    • USA
    • grimwatson1@gmail.com
Good luck with editing him on the release.  As for posting photos: Imageshack, Photobucket or TinyURL.com.  Make a account, upload a pic, choose the size and upload on here like this:
 (img =https://www,whatever.com/yourpic.jpg]https://www,whatever.com/yourpic.jpg /img) just remove the spaces. Good luck bro.
Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 08:54:14 am by WatsonGrim69
#4  January 20, 2014, 09:14:29 am
    • USA
-About the red gloves you could have done them through palettes instead of doing frame by frame
-The parrying = gaining life doesn't sound like a good mechanic at all because if you're low on health then all you'll do is parry every incoming attack to gain life back. See what I mean at 2:55?
-2:29 there is a large square sprite while he is being thrown?
-Ryu doesn't look like a juggling person? if it's based on SFxT then he should juggle a bit
-why does he remain yellow if he is hit out of an EX?
#5  January 20, 2014, 09:23:51 am
i think its god you are working to edit this chuchoryu does not really finish his betas to this is not a bad thing and chuchoryu would not mind
I like what you are doing here and its in the project section so people can wait until its done

I like what your doing here
#6  January 20, 2014, 09:29:01 am
    • Canada
Huh !? You're not making much sense (but without punctuation, it's hard to understand what you're talking about in the 1st place).
Chuchoryu is a member here, and posts about all his projects. I don't follow them, but surely he posted about this Ryu if he's working on it.
Also, you're supposed to post about your projects, not the projects of another random member.

I don't think he's planning on making him SFxT style. I believe he is planning on editing the character for his own educational purposes.

Let's see where you go with this. If by chance you attempt to make an accurate conversion of SFxT, I can rip you effects straight from the game.

I wish you luck and hope you learn a lot from your editing experience.
The double-curse of Blue Beard Baboon lies in these words you see. Read them once, then read them twice and your island is history.
#7  January 20, 2014, 10:21:07 am
    • Indonesia

Add me at Kazagami#7568 for an invite link to the WaifuLaifu Discord Server

#8  January 20, 2014, 06:23:51 pm
    • USA
    • pvang_156@hotmail.com

Yea... needed more work on my typing skills lol. I think he is kinda busy with the other characters so i dont know if he is still working on this character because this character was there for a while so im just wondering.... and make my own..? I dont really know how to start from scrap but doing this edit can probably make me understand about the codeing so in the future i can make my own.

Posted: January 20, 2014, 06:32:00 pm
-About the red gloves you could have done them through palettes instead of doing frame by frame
-The parrying = gaining life doesn't sound like a good mechanic at all because if you're low on health then all you'll do is parry every incoming attack to gain life back. See what I mean at 2:55?
-2:29 there is a large square sprite while he is being thrown?
-Ryu doesn't look like a juggling person? if it's based on SFxT then he should juggle a bit
-why does he remain yellow if he is hit out of an EX?

the pallet doesnt seem to let me change the color because when i change the color it changes the rest, so thats why i used it.
The parrying it see to be fine, but at the same time your right it does seem kinda cheap
thank you for letting me know ill try to fix that error.
the getting hit out of the ex?, I try dozen of time to fix that  but it end up kinda bad so ill try my best to get rid of it.
yea he doesnt look like a juggling character but i am trying to add the donkey kick, and make his fwrd, mp change into a juggling state but i dont know the coding so ill find a way.

Posted: January 20, 2014, 06:36:43 pm

I don't think he's planning on making him SFxT style. I believe he is planning on editing the character for his own educational purposes.

Let's see where you go with this. If by chance you attempt to make an accurate conversion of SFxT, I can rip you effects straight from the game.

I wish you luck and hope you learn a lot from your editing experience.

Thats cool if you wanted to help If you dont mind to rip the sprite effect. thank you

Posted: January 20, 2014, 06:42:09 pm
Chuchoryu
chuchoryu

You guys get it wrong, it's "Chorchoryu", not Chuchoryu  :mmhmm:

Ooooo lol I just guess to spell his name  and thought i spelled it wrong, so I got it right. lol
#9  January 20, 2014, 06:44:34 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#10  January 20, 2014, 06:45:29 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
HEy dont mess with the poor guy here
Its chacharyu,trust me
*shot*
#11  January 20, 2014, 06:46:09 pm
    • USA
    • pvang_156@hotmail.com
Good luck with editing him on the release.  As for posting photos: Imageshack, Photobucket or TinyURL.com.  Make a account, upload a pic, choose the size and upload on here like this:
 (img =https://www,whatever.com/yourpic.jpg]https://www,whatever.com/yourpic.jpg /img) just remove the spaces. Good luck bro.

Thank you. for the help ill try that right now.
#12  January 20, 2014, 06:47:53 pm
    • France
I dont really know how to start from scrap but doing this edit can probably make me understand about the codeing so in the future i can make my own.
Gotcha! Good luck then! ;)
#13  January 20, 2014, 06:48:21 pm
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
I like new stance for the CVS Ryu sprites. Could be very usefull with some improvments! Good luck!
#14  January 20, 2014, 06:49:17 pm
    • USA
    • pvang_156@hotmail.com
HEy dont mess with the poor guy here
Its chacharyu,trust me
*shot*

Wait Wait Wait (Boom) Crap didnt get his answer about this character to see if he think this project is good or not.... :(
#15  January 20, 2014, 06:52:26 pm
    • France
You don't need his blessing for this character anyway, just credit him out of respect (other people may see some hypocrisy here, it'(s not the place to do so, lol).
You're editing it for your learning experience anyway.
#16  January 20, 2014, 06:52:50 pm
    • USA
    • pvang_156@hotmail.com
I like new stance for the CVS Ryu sprites. Could be very usefull with some improvments! Good luck!

Oh the Stance i didnt make it,  it was Chorchoryu who made it stand like that, What i did the editing was the coloring,  and his hadoken sprite and make him attack chain with his other normal attack. so far i only got started with his trip that can change p2 into juggling state.

Posted: January 20, 2014, 07:08:41 pm
You don't need his blessing for this character anyway, just credit him out of respect (other people may see some hypocrisy here, it'(s not the place to do so, lol).
You're editing it for your learning experience anyway.

O  Hey wait a minute i didnt realize your that goku Z author,  I was like (Wait a minute I heard your Name before and check my character select and found out form your Z characters) my bad didn't know that was your characters.  I admire your character work with Goku Z and Vegeta Z they were awsome! anyways are you still working with that gohan Z on your office site?

Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 07:12:18 pm by Kovak
#17  January 20, 2014, 07:14:35 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
- @Kovak: The guy who is spriting Gohan(and Goku, Vegeta, etc) is Balthazar. Cybaster is the coder. Also, the guy you're continuously speaking about is Chuchoryu, not "chorchoryu". Aside that, good luck with your character :)!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#18  January 24, 2014, 09:03:16 am
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Hey Ya Guys This Is Kovak and of course this is a video release, so lol i'm still noob becuase i still dont know but learning how to attatch photo onto the site and etc. so here the video enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RQhQ7mtv_k

This is Chorchoryu SfxTk Ryu that i said i was planning to edit not mine. lol if i was to say it was mine you know chorchoryu will kill me and im not that type of person keep it to himself.
Feed back are good and ill like to answer your question.
Hello friend! Dont worry Im not try to kill you he he, all I make (street fighter, tekken mortal kombat etc) all can use and edit (ecept commision chars) in this case this ryu I made is beta need more work and more moves, just right now I make the second sff file

If you need help tell me amigo

Other think my name is chuchoryu

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
#19  January 24, 2014, 09:37:47 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
When ryu guards, is it supposed to add life?
#20  January 24, 2014, 10:37:09 am
    • USA
When he parries or advance guards he does.