YesNoOk

What do you feel towards gay marriage? (Read 32041 times)

Started by unbeknowNst, December 15, 2009, 12:39:29 am
Share this topic:
Re: What do you feel towards gay marriage?
#361  December 19, 2009, 03:18:52 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
if one of the couple gets sick and is hospitalized, only the family is allowed to visit, marriage means you are now legal family.
If he takes insurance, it covers the spouse.
If one of them dies , the house they lived in, if it was in his name, goes suddenly to his family and not to the spouse, meaning that most of the times they lose everything they own and their lover.
#362  December 19, 2009, 03:57:23 am
Let the gays marry.
Who gives a shit?
Are they gonna now have more power to band together and overtake the world like a bunch of ass-fucking (or her) zombies?

Do you know that in some states SODOMY was was illegal up until 2003? Every time a penis was sucked, a puss was licked, or a butt was fucked in Florida, Idaho, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, Utah, and Virginia, a felony was being commited.
In Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas, only same-sex sodomy was illegal.

The average punishment was 5 years in jail and/or a $1000 fine.
In Michigan, you could've gotten 15 to LIFE for getting your dick sucked, ass invaded, twat tongued, or goat rammed. 
#363  December 19, 2009, 04:04:50 am
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
I don't cast my vote.. never in politics, not even @ the election of our class representavice or team captain, when I was still a student, so I'm pretty much neutral...

However I feel weird for legalizing this, because who is the one suppose to be the husband and the wife? what if they want to switch role... and then about going into other countries when they have to fill in legal documents there, it would be troublesome because it is not world wide accepted, so if people want to have a gay relationship just live together as long as you want, I mean what's so important with a legal marriage nowadays anyway.

but then I can't see from a gay men perspective so... it is my own point of view from a practical side.

It's for the marital benefits. Being officially known as a couple is not the only reason why people want to get married.

And for who's going to be the husband and wife? Why would they need to try to fit in those positions? Marriage doesn't necessarily require you to transition into a role.
#364  December 19, 2009, 04:48:44 am
  • I like bread
    • USA

Bea

#365  December 19, 2009, 05:00:42 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
I don't understand this almost irrational fear of "getting it" in the ass.
It feels great, both in women and men. It's a very erogenous zone that can lead to great sex and pleasure if used properly.

So, meh. :P You straight guys are losing tons of sexual pleasure for not letting your girls to play with it.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#366  December 19, 2009, 05:10:03 am
  • all is love in fair and war
if one of the couple gets sick and is hospitalized, only the family is allowed to visit, marriage means you are now legal family.
If he takes insurance, it covers the spouse.
If one of them dies , the house they lived in, if it was in his name, goes suddenly to his family and not to the spouse, meaning that most of the times they lose everything they own and their lover.

they can open a bank account under two names collective ownership the same account, they can go to a notary and make a legal paper for ownership of any property, and the hospital visit, come on, I was like 12 hours a day for a week sitting in hospital when my grandma had broken hip and the second time for other treatment last christmas, and we don't even share same family name.

but it would be troublesome if they want to travel together as a couple to other coutries that doesn't support that, in the other hand if they travel together just as Mr.a & Mr. b who is a partner nobody will ask anything.
#367  December 19, 2009, 08:13:40 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#368  December 19, 2009, 08:25:59 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
thank you
#369  December 19, 2009, 08:28:57 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
#370  December 19, 2009, 10:29:15 am
    • Thailand
Anuses are not for sex!

Bea

#371  December 19, 2009, 11:57:00 am
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#372  December 19, 2009, 12:06:29 pm
:blank: Some people are just more sensitive than others and it will hurt.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.

Mog

#373  December 19, 2009, 12:09:34 pm
Well I can see I'll need to come to THIS thread often to be educated.

dont stop.

Please!

:bow:
#374  December 19, 2009, 12:20:12 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
:blank: Some people are just more sensitive than others and it will hurt.

while it can be eased and given enough time getting used to it to start feeling good, the fear and the initial shock will most times prevent them from every trying it slowly.
#375  December 19, 2009, 12:59:13 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
oww... :(
I never have experience with colonoscopy, already troublesome if I eat too much fiber and have a hard time in the toilet inside out, let alone outside in.... I don't want to know  :S
#376  December 19, 2009, 01:34:55 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
#377  December 19, 2009, 02:57:20 pm
  • "Omae wa mou shindeiru"
    • m0gl13.webs.com/mugen.htm
Back in the days people were still gay.
being afraid of them is the first signal of denial!
denial? :S

I beleave being gay in a mental sickness brought about by rape, so it fucked the person all up in the head and makes them fuckin gay! To me it takes a weak mind to give up on your self and just be gay, and take it in the ass from some guy! I'm not trying to offened anybody but this is just my opinion!
sorry to bring this back to the topic if its offensive.
But in some way i agree with this person.Many gays ive met...nah actually all of them.Had been traumatized before becoming gay.All of them say "ive been born this way"....once a friend of mine was laying outside of my house...i was able to revive him..He is 30 - his father was raping him all those years and noone knew.
This is about 4'th person i meet with this issues.
Some became gay after hurtful relationship with women...And some, wish they had chance to be with a woman.
So in every case ive seen CAUSE.
well enough of that i am not homophobic as you can see all my info was gathered first person.
What i think about gay marriage. Who gives a damn now??? More than 80% of teenagers nowadays are bi-sexualls. More than 90% of traditional relationships are unsuccessful. And male population is way larger than females.
Im talking about global facts more than just my own opinion.
Now ...about children.
Im absolutely against lesbians having a child. [there are exeptions though]. Sociology shows that lesbian couples are far more aggressive and abusive than any other and i wouldnt be very happy for that kid that they would adopt.
Gay men...hmmm...unlike lesbians those guys are far too kind and if somehow gay kids appear in normal families - i have no doubt that straight kid can grow up from a gay family. So you guys shouldnt worry about that

#378  December 19, 2009, 03:02:38 pm
  • "Omae wa mou shindeiru"
    • m0gl13.webs.com/mugen.htm
[double post]
Personal experience showed me that  denial in most cases - is a good thing.
Love...equall rights....all this is - okay.
But our main purpose as living organisms is to eat and make children
#379  December 19, 2009, 03:17:48 pm
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
Bullshit.

Now ...about children.
Im absolutely against lesbians having a child. [there are exeptions though]. Sociology shows that lesbian couples are far more aggressive and abusive than any other and i wouldnt be very happy for that kid that they would adopt.
Gay men...hmmm...unlike lesbians those guys are far too kind and if somehow gay kids appear in normal families - i have no doubt that straight kid can grow up from a gay family. So you guys shouldnt worry about that
Double bullshit. IMO these are not grounds of sociology but psychology (I can go deeper in the reasons for this if you'ld like, but I don't think that's the point ATM), though I'ld definetly like to see those researches you mention.

PS: Denial can be helpful to survival or not. As any behaviour. In this case, everyone is teasing StormEX because he is taking all our comments too seriously, which might imply his denial leads to his hatred- a maladjusted, agressive and socially disfunctional form of denial.
Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 03:22:35 pm by Lasombra Demon
#380  December 19, 2009, 03:24:03 pm
    • Thailand
More than 80% of teenagers nowadays are bi-sexualls.

You conducted a research?

More than 90% of traditional relationships are unsuccessful. And male population is way larger than females.

You conducted research?

Global facts? Get real.

Now ...about children.

Where are you getting this from? Gay people are nice, lesbian people are mean? Jewish people are fast, Christian people are slow. Hardy Har har.