YesNoOk

Bloody Roar: Reiji the Crow (Read 2212 times)

Started by Chatman, February 22, 2012, 01:20:10 am
Bloody Roar: Reiji the Crow
#1  February 22, 2012, 01:20:10 am
  • "I am all that is touched by none."
    • USA
Well...ive gotten back into playing with bloody roar a bit, and i found reiji is by far my favorite character, and CVSNB's Yugo could us a rival, so i drafted a movelist that i intend to sprite for:

-Human Form-
Grabs:
K.O. Punch(PP)- Reiji grabs his opponent by the neck and lifts them before punching them across the stage.
Contorter(KK)-Reiji grabs the opponent and flips over their head, kicking them in the back to the floor.

Command Moves:
Left leaping ax kick(f+MK)-Reiji jumps and brings his leg on the opponents head. 2 hits and functions as an overhead.
Right leaping ax kick(f+HK)-Same but with the right leg, can be chained from the left ax kick.
Sliding leg sweep(df+HK)-Reiji slides at the opponents legs to sweep them.
Turning backfist(b+HP)-Reiji rotates and delivers a fist to the opponent's sternum.

Specials:
Palm thrust(d,b+P)[EX]-Think Yuns palm thrust.
Flying Kick(dp+K)[EX]-Reiji throws a kick skyward with his back leg.
Shank Kick(d,f+K or d,b+K)[EX]-Reiji hops forward or backward and throws a swift kick to the opponent's chest.
Feint(KK)-A cancel from a number of Reiji's command and special moves.
Imperfect beast transformation(hcb+K)-Beast transformation thats siphons off the player's health for power increase. The health will restore slowly.

Hypers:
Murderer kata(d,f,d,f+K)[MAX]-Reiji hits with an axe kick then follows up with two jabs, three kicks, a low kick, a spinning backfist, a sliding kick, a shank kick, and then a flying kick.
Cyclone(d,b,d,b+K)[MAX]-Reiji does a super  version of his flying kick, spinning through the air.
Wild Stomp(d,f,d,f+K in air)-Reiji grabs the opponent and jets them to the floor before stomping them numerous times.
Beast transformation(360+K)-Self explanatory. :P Uses meter instead of health.

-Crow Form-
Grabs:
K.O. Punch
Step and kick up-Shown in video. Reiji stomps the opponent to the floor and throws them up with his leg.

Command Moves:
All remain the same.

Specials:
Inverted pendulum(d,f+K)-Reiji flips over, slashing his opponent. (can be pressed three times)[EX]
Razor lift(d,b+K)-Reiji backflips and kicks his opponent into the air. [EX]
Screwdriver(d,b+P)[EX]-like a psycho crusher. (can be performed in air)
Whirlwind Kicks(reverse dp+K)[EX]-three sky kicks while spinning.(can be performed in air.)
Feint(KK)-same as earlier.

Hypers:
Fatal screwdriver(d,b,d,b+P)[MAX]-Reiji swoops in screwing into his opponent feet first before impaling them with his leg and throwing them.
Wild stomp
Charge(d,f,d,f+P)[MAX]-Reiji charges forward with his beak stabbing the opponent.

So, that's what i got so far. Questions? Comments? Concerns? Feedback?

Here's a video to give you a feel for the character, later!  :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R3ZAYqorY4
Re: Bloody Roar: Reiji the Crow
#2  February 22, 2012, 01:30:30 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Sounds awesome but won't he revert back to his human form every time he is hit in his crow form due to mugen only reading one set of hit frames(might be wrong on this) anyway can't wait to see where this goes.
Re: Bloody Roar: Reiji the Crow
#3  February 22, 2012, 01:50:43 am
  • "I am all that is touched by none."
    • USA
Sounds awesome but won't he revert back to his human form every time he is hit in his crow form due to mugen only reading one set of hit frames(might be wrong on this) anyway can't wait to see where this goes.

Hmm...quite potentially. I honestly can't answer with certainty. Im only a basic coder, ive never really done something this in depth, so i figured id see what's what once i had to get there. Though, if there are characters from DBZ with small transformations (i think this has been done) i think it may be possible to do the same here with a bit of tweaking in code to arrange how many hits the crow form could take, in theory anyway.