YesNoOk

Kage, Omega, Mikoto Misaka and Kuroko Shirai (Read 29701 times)

Started by Mr. Giang, March 15, 2020, 02:21:05 pm
Share this topic:
Kage, Omega, Mikoto Misaka and Kuroko Shirai
#1  March 15, 2020, 02:21:05 pm
  • The Illusionary Wanderer
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Hello MFG,
It has been a year since I released my first character and I have been enjoying my time in MUGEN communities ever since. Sadly, all the fun will have its end. As you may notice, it has been around 3 months since my last release, which is unusually long, given how I frequently released 2 characters a month. I will be honest here: before my last release (Weiss) on December last year a month, my work required me to move to a different country. Ever since, I was unable to held local MUGEN matches with my friends, who were my biggest motivations to work on my MUGEN stuff. My goal to make MUGEN characters has always been to share our joys and fun times to everyone as a way to thank the whole community for setting precedents so we could have some fun on every Sunday night. We tried IKEMEN but in the end of the day, it just doesn't feel the same as playing some dumb fighting games with each other directly while sharing snacks. Ever since, update/fix patches for my characters became way less frequently, even releasing doesn't feel as fun as it was as I don't even have any real chances to test them versus a real human player. And then I decided to take an unannounced break from MUGEN, briefly after my last release to look for a new hobby, even though I have already finished 3 other characters (even their trailers for my Youtube channel) and Kage being nearly finished. No new release, no more update, not even a reply on my Youtube channel. Now I have found a new hobby and I will plan to stick with it and its community for a long time. But this new hobby will require me to save a lot of back-up files on my Google Drive, which is only limited to 15 GB, with at least 5GB is my MUGEN stuff. I really don't feel like I could archive them in a new Drive as it is unlikely that I go back to the scene anytime soon so there is only 1 option left: they will be deleted after the end of next week. If you happen to have interests in my MUGEN works, this is probably your last chance to get all of them here (all updated, including Kage, Omega, Mikoto Misaka and Kuroko Shirai).
After all, it has been a pretty long run. Thank all of you for the support during my time as a MUGEN author. I hope the MUGEN community will always strive to be a better place for everyone to come and enjoy their own fantasies.
I wish you guys the best.
Re: Kage, Omega, Mikoto Misaka and Kuroko Shirai
#2  March 15, 2020, 03:29:50 pm
    • Brazil
Sad to hear this, man. I really wish you would do a Superman char but we don't always get what we want anyway but still, if you feel that way, that's ok. I'll respect your decision. Thank you for all of these characters you've made throughout your Mugen career and I wish you good luck man.
#3  March 15, 2020, 03:36:21 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

Shame, I like the Kage, like a mixture between Lessard and Vyn's versions, with your playstyle of course.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#4  March 15, 2020, 05:06:11 pm
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
    • remixsparta.wix.com/mugensdawn
Is it alright if I rehost your work on an abandoned Mediafire account I have?
#5  March 15, 2020, 05:32:59 pm
  • 仮面ライダーグランドジオウ
  • The Scavenging Time and Space God
    • USA
I've been following around him on Discord for a bit, and I'm just saying that he's way more interested in COM3D2, one of those 3D hentai anime girl creator games on the market. I surely know that.
#6  March 15, 2020, 07:09:44 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
I've been following around him on Discord for a bit, and I'm just saying that he's way more interested in COM3D2, one of those 3D hentai anime girl creator games on the market. I surely know that.
Who the fuck cares?
#7  March 15, 2020, 07:45:21 pm
    • Mexico
Its a shame, I wish you the best, BTW I like the update on my KAGE. Good Luck!!!
#8  March 15, 2020, 08:02:10 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
Is it required that your new hobby's stuff needs to be backed up to that specific Drive account? Could you not upload them to MEGA or make a new Google account to upload stuff there? Seems silly to erase your work like that, but I suppose it's your decision at the end of the day.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#9  March 15, 2020, 08:05:50 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

Yeah, all I can safely say is good luck.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#10  March 15, 2020, 08:21:52 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
I wish you good luck Giang, you did such great stuff for MUGEN so far that'll still being appreciated. Thanks and take care. :)
#11  March 15, 2020, 10:14:46 pm
    • Brazil
#12  March 16, 2020, 02:12:30 am
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
#13  March 16, 2020, 02:57:32 am
Your characters are great! hope you get back to mugen later on.
I suggest you to backup your work on a different source and not let it be in vain. but it's up to you ofcourse!
Good luck!!
#14  March 16, 2020, 06:32:51 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines
I'll probably have to archive all of the chars and save em to my Mediafire.
#15  March 16, 2020, 11:08:18 am
  • The Illusionary Wanderer
  • I have a dream
    • Vietnam
Is it alright if I rehost your work on an abandoned Mediafire account I have?

Sure thing. I didn't expect there would be someone interested in archiving all of my stuff on their own. My works are free to be archived as well as contributed to whoever needs them.

Is it required that your new hobby's stuff needs to be backed up to that specific Drive account? Could you not upload them to MEGA or make a new Google account to upload stuff there? Seems silly to erase your work like that, but I suppose it's your decision at the end of the day.

Creating a new Google account isn't my option for now (as well as Mediafire). The only alternative I can easily access to upload my stuff at this moment is Baidu but we all know that 90% of the communities will probably be unable to use that.

Thank you for revealing the details that I have been trying to avoid mentioning. Also, I consider it a dating simulator with extra fun than a H-game, thank you very much.

To everyone else: Thank you for enjoying my last works. While they are probably not as solid as usual works due to the lack of testing, I hope that they should be good enough for the taste of everyone. I do hope that I would go back to scene one day in the future, once I get back to my country, with my pals are still up for another games.
#16  March 16, 2020, 06:04:00 pm
  • 仮面ライダーグランドジオウ
  • The Scavenging Time and Space God
    • USA
If you ever do return one day, please do.
#17  March 16, 2020, 07:07:49 pm
  • Mugen museum creator
  • former mod here :p
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
just one thing Mr. G - nice to meet u BTW - : be sure that all your creations will be carefully backuped in the mugen museum ... 
:hyo: again for your precious contributions & good luck in future
#18  March 16, 2020, 07:30:28 pm
Dang I thought you had a Harley on the horizon to coincide with that Birds of Prey movie

Good luck with your future endeavors
#19  March 16, 2020, 09:55:54 pm
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Yeah, I apologize for not giving feedback due to most of the characters being 1.1. Thanks for at least trying to pander to the 1.0 users though. I'll be sure to credit you if I ever use them for resources so your name won't be forgotten. Your Zero might be useful for a future project of mine.

Good luck to whatever you plan on doing in the future.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#20  March 16, 2020, 10:00:16 pm
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash