YesNoOk

Shredder WIP (Read 247001 times)

Started by Dcat, February 14, 2012, 10:32:11 am
Share this topic:
Re: Shredder WIP
#121  March 07, 2012, 12:01:13 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
:pwnonk:

Whoooooooaaah......
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#122  March 07, 2012, 12:07:26 am
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
Ah awesome recreation  :D
#123  March 07, 2012, 12:15:42 am
  • Dcat brought me back to Mugen!
    • USA
    • www.flickr.com/photos/22047800@N07/
I see what you mean by "too early to post." Although he obviously looks rough due to being so preliminary, he already exhibits that smoothness in his combo ability. Nice!!

Is it me, or does he appear a little too tall??

I actually thought he was a bit too tall upon first glance, as well.

But all of the turtles are sorta hunched over in a fighting stance, so maybe that's what is throwing my vision off.
#124  March 07, 2012, 12:22:36 am
A idea for his winning poses:

#1: Shredder calls his foot clans and the foot clans bows for Shredder. Much like Dr. Doom.

#2: Shredder get a phone call from Krang and says that he complete his mission.

#3: Shredder will take off his helmet and says something from his victory.

and #4 (joke winning pose): Shredder will dance and sings "I HATE MUSIC" from TMNT: Coming out of their shell. 

How about that?
#125  March 07, 2012, 12:27:48 am
    • USA

#1: Shredder calls his foot clans and the foot clans bows for Shredder. Much like Dr. Doom.

and #4 (joke winning pose): Shredder will dance and sings "I HATE MUSIC" from TMNT: Coming out of their shell. 

How about that?

Ha!  Those sound funny!  I'll add:

*Grabbing April O'Neil and jumping off screen (ala TMNT Arcade Game)

*Jumping into a Drill Module that arises from the ground and then goes back down (another Arcade Game homage)

*Pulling out either the Eye of Sarnoth or Dark Mutastone and proclaiming victory.

*Stealing another piece of porcelain for his collection (yes, he did have such a collection in the Fred Wolf cartoon!)
#126  March 07, 2012, 02:34:17 am
  • Currently working in 8 bits...
    • Sweden
About the cellphone one, why not having the cell beep, he answers, and Krang tells him that he must go elsewhere. Shredder angrily proclaims he was just about to kill you, but Krang insists Shredder goes. Shredder angrily hops like an angry manchild refusing to go but finally succumbs to Krangs will.

I don't remember which episode it was, but that scene was so hilarious. XD
#127  March 07, 2012, 02:53:02 am
    • USA
Sweet project Dcat!
#128  March 07, 2012, 03:20:45 am
I haven't ripped everything yet, just a few things, but maybe some of these can be used as an intro or something, or as a base for April:

[right-click view image if shrunken]
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#129  March 07, 2012, 04:01:10 am
    • USA
About the cellphone one, why not having the cell beep, he answers, and Krang tells him that he must go elsewhere. Shredder angrily proclaims he was just about to kill you, but Krang insists Shredder goes. Shredder angrily hops like an angry manchild refusing to go but finally succumbs to Krangs will.

I don't remember which episode it was, but that scene was so hilarious. XD

You're thinking of "Turtles on Trial," which is pretty much my favorite stand-alone episode of the show!

Also, Enscripture, those are some amazing sprite rips!  I've always wanted the "captured Splinter" sprite rip from SNES Tournament Fighters!
#130  March 07, 2012, 03:53:42 pm
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
I haven't ripped everything yet, just a few things, but maybe some of these can be used as an intro or something, or as a base for April:
Winpose a la Morrigan where Lilith is hanging plz. :twisted:
Current release: SF vs MK, fully interactive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bM9DpmVXOA
#131  March 08, 2012, 09:25:34 am
  • Your Channel 6 News Anchor is in another Castle!
    • dcat.mugen-infantry.net/

[right-click view image if shrunken]
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Helpful as always, Enscripture. I'll see what I can do with these, thank you for sharing.

How about that?

Ha!  Those sound funny!  I'll add:

*Grabbing April O'Neil and jumping off screen (ala TMNT Arcade Game)

*Jumping into a Drill Module that arises from the ground and then goes back down (another Arcade Game homage)

*Pulling out either the Eye of Sarnoth or Dark Mutastone and proclaiming victory.

*Stealing another piece of porcelain for his collection (yes, he did have such a collection in the Fred Wolf cartoon!)

I'm liking these ideas guys would you mind sharing some ideas for winquotes?

Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 05:38:03 pm by Dcat
#132  March 08, 2012, 03:52:30 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Against the turtles have april or splinter hanging from the ceiling and being released upon defeat.

I dont remember if i ever gave you winquotes, so i will be reusing the same search and pick things I do when i give em, if i ever gave you some, there might be repeats.
winquotes:

FOOT! JOIN ME!

Come face your DOOM!

BAH! Weapons are for children! I have my armor, it suffices!

Purple, the color of royalty, as it befits me. Black, the color of the void that only I can fill. Red, as it flows from the lifeless bodies of my enemies!

I have no time for such foolishness!

Books are mindless drivel composed by egocentric worms who think that their views are of actual importance! BAH! When I rule, there will be no place for such gibberish!

The only word that matters is mine! My word is law!

I am Oroku Saki, Ninja Master of the Foot Clan.

The Foot have existed for centuries, and they will live on for centuries more, with me at their helm.

I am unstoppable. I reign supreme in the Clan, as I will one day the entire Earth... and beyond.

Rejoice that I honor you with these words, o worm!

Bow before my magnificence and might, and I may spare you when my time arrives. But only if it pleases me to do so!

Who I am and what I do is none of your concern! Merely prepare yourself for the inevitability of my reign!

I have spoken! Be gone with you!

Blast all those darn worms, out of my way!

There will be no mistakes this time.  Those turtles are as good as dead.

FOOLS! Had there been more of you, you might have overpowered me! Your fate is sealed now!

The time has come... to RISE!

My onslaught has only just begun!

You speak my name, but you do not know me. I am a destroyer of worlds, and I fear no one!

Oh, you shall perish, but not yet. I will allow you the grace of seeing me rise to glory.

Tonight I dine on tur­tle soup.

Say­onara you sim­ple­tons.

Cretins! I'm surrounded by idiots!!

Blast that grotesque gan­glion! Im stuck out of the technodrome AGAIN!

You forget who you talk to you wimpering worm! I am the Shredder!

He who dances with <BRZT!><BRZT!>...I'm in the middle of something here, Krang! Stop calling!!

He who is brave is finally destroyed,To be no more than dust before the wind.

Never Lament the long winter night, the dawn might bring the devil at your doorstep.

All living things die in the end. Your honour was to be slayed by me.

From darkness into the path of darkness I’m bound to enter. Shine on me in the distance, moon at the rim of the hill.

Death poems are mere delusion- death is death.

Had I not known that you were dead already, I would have mourned your loss of life.

Not even the Gods would subdue a man like me. I am the Shredder and I will come back as long as it takes to defeat everything in my path.

Both Heaven and Hell are left behind; I stand in the moonlit dawn, Free from clouds of attachment.

Now witness my... Wait, what! Bebop , Rocksteady! YOU LET THEM GET AWAY?! You nincompoops! Ding-dongs! Chuckle-puffs! Dip-skulls!

Go ahead. Attack me if you will. When it is over, you will call me Master!

There is only one thing next. Revenge!

Crawl home and lick your wounds, I will await your challenge when your heart has filled with revenge.

Fools! You may have delayed the shredder, but that is the last thing you will ever do!

My might is too great for you wretched, bumbling,  punks!

My might is<BRZT!><BRZT!> What the hell do you want krang?! Milk?! I am not your servant krang! Okay, I will take bread as well you rancid pile of barf.

<BRZT!><BRZT!> Great! Terrific! We're on the run, and that idiot wants to chitchat.

Oh, You nuclear-age numbskulls! You really thought you could challenge The Shredder?

You must pay the price for failure.

Never in my life have I dealt with more obnoxious people.

KRANG! DEPLOY THE MOUSERS!

To me, Foot! Tonight we take over this town!
#133  March 08, 2012, 04:08:12 pm
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
Current release: SF vs MK, fully interactive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bM9DpmVXOA
#134  March 08, 2012, 04:09:52 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Iced, you are the fucking man. All of these quotes are perfect. Where did you find them??

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
#135  March 08, 2012, 05:17:47 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Some are quotes, adapted, some are from his official profile, some are japanese poems. Yes, really.
#136  March 08, 2012, 05:41:47 pm
  • Your Channel 6 News Anchor is in another Castle!
    • dcat.mugen-infantry.net/
Wow that was quick!  :o Those will do nicely, thanks Iced! If you've got some ideas of winquotes for the turtles as well, feel free to send me a pm

Against the turtles have april or splinter hanging from the ceiling and being released upon defeat.
Great idea!

#137  March 08, 2012, 07:12:47 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
send me pms with their current winquotes and i will make a slab of them , one turtle at a time.
#138  March 08, 2012, 10:50:12 pm
  • Currently working in 8 bits...
    • Sweden
To me, Foot! Tonight we take over this town!

*Then he puts on his best dancing shoes and white suit*

You do realise he will now have a palette with a white costume, pants and black shoes? :P

Speaking of which, I found a ton of pics of different Shredder toys, perhaps they could be good inspiration for palettes? :)

Super Mutant Shredder, aka the one from the Japanese episodes...

Perhapps one on the Mutations Shredder:

Road Ready Shredder (good god, what have they done to you?):

Metal Mutant Shredder (ooooh):

T-Rex Shredder... what?:

Stretching Shredder... WHAT?! WTF?:

Next Mutation Shredder:

2003 Shredder:

Feudal Shredder:

#139  March 08, 2012, 10:54:51 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm

LMAO...that stretching Shredder looks like some kind of mutant sex gimp.
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#140  March 08, 2012, 10:59:31 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
OH MY GAWD!! Someone post the Movie Edition Shredder figure!! It was based off of his Ooze Mutation in the pier scene from the god awful sequel.

I feel like a dumbass for not taking care of those movie edition figures. I had all of them at one point. Easily the best figures. And worth lots to collectors.