YesNoOk

Re: Auction alert (Read 27531 times)

Started by Jesuszilla, February 01, 2020, 02:16:02 am
Share this topic:
Re: Re: Auction alert
#101  February 03, 2020, 07:56:49 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
No shit people are mad dude, hes monetizing other peoples work. Stop being a gigantic baby because people are calling out shit that doesnt even involve you. Youre out here acting like youve been personally attacked because people don't like him. Give it a rest buddy.
#102  February 03, 2020, 08:00:28 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
my 2cents:
He is using other's people work for his game,  he is not asking permission to use their work and he is taking money for their work.He should start his game from scratch.

See? Direct and simple. ;)

Talkin about banning for essentially no reason. Like I said before yall are mad cuz he found a loophole. HES SELLING HIS DISCORD NOT MUGEN ITSELF

No reason? Bro, if you're not have a problem about ShinRei using your stuff without giving credit it's your choice. But there are authors that doesn't like that and it's right. For me it's a disrespect for the authors not giving the proper credits. We're not mad because we "doesn't like ShinRei". I always tried to talk in a good way with him but them he always treated me like shit. We're discuss that because yes, he's selling other people stuff! It's not only his private Discord server, it have content from other people without proper credits that people get access only if you PAY for that and he keeps on that "duh, my projects are public release" excuse, which is a lie.
#103  February 03, 2020, 08:03:19 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
I'll try a 2 cents while I'm here:
Rei has been trying to make a more extensive game from his original compilation (CVSU), with FX changes (The characters still look PotS styled) and better presentation (The new logo is admittedly rad and the Tag supers are neat).
But the flaws are the lack of accessibility with a premium Discord server where you can download the game via paying him on Patreon and (as we all know) credit and/or permission.

Maybe not as direct as the next guy, but it should do the same job.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#104  February 03, 2020, 08:05:17 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
No shit people are mad dude, hes monetizing other peoples work. Stop being a gigantic baby because people are calling out shit that doesnt even involve you. Youre out here acting like youve been personally attacked because people don't like him. Give it a rest buddy.

It's useless, in the end "yall mad" is all we're getting from him.

Oh, and I have nothing against Rei, no, he is a nice dude! He did nothing wrong at all, he just took other peoples work and is making money from it, just a thing that everyone do. Oh boy, you're all mad because you don't like Rei personally, poor guy, just minding his own business, leave him alone! He is not even here to deffend himself!
#105  February 03, 2020, 08:07:15 pm
  • Niigasan

Haha yall the mfs in here cryin over ts, you got yo nerve callin anybody a baby but yall damn selves. U damn right I'm here in his defense cuz I'm sick of ts period I've peeped it for years.
my 2cents:
He is using other's people work for his game,  he is not asking permission to use their work and he is taking money for their work.He should start his game from scratch.

See? Direct and simple. ;)

Talkin about banning for essentially no reason. Like I said before yall are mad cuz he found a loophole. HES SELLING HIS DISCORD NOT MUGEN ITSELF

No reason? Bro, if you're not have a problem about ShinRei using your stuff without giving credit it's your choice. But there are authors that doesn't like that and it's right. For me it's a disrespect for the authors not giving the proper credits. We're not mad because we "doesn't like ShinRei". I always tried to talk in a good way with him but them he always treated me like shit. We're discuss that because yes, he's selling other people stuff! It's not only his private Discord server, it have content from other people without proper credits that people get access only if you PAY for that and he keeps on that "duh, my projects are public release" excuse, which is a lie.

Yall trying so hard to force this "hes selling mugen" bullshit down people's throats. Hes selling his discord, which has the mugen game in it. It's called a loophole n yall are fuckin upset over it, like ya man umezuko said "get over it buddy"

At the end of the day like I said yall goin out yall way when he dont even be here, essentially nitpickin. Oh let's cry cuz he borrowed some code, or let's be upset cuz he used one fuckin Sprite from somebody else, like damn lmao.

Is he taking your work directly dearh? Nah hes not so why u here again? Mm just to have some to say like your other ass kissin buddy. But I'm done fam. Mfs here are just weird, u got mfs like jz who puts some racist shit in a char and hes forgiven, but lode and behold someone borrowed some shit from other chars, or "making money from the mugen itself" n more than likely is gonna get banned. Favoritism at its finest around here.
Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 08:10:29 pm by Prime SC
#106  February 03, 2020, 08:09:55 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
Hes selling his discord, which has the mugen game in it. It's called a loophole n yall are fuckin upset over it, like ya man umezuko said "get over it buddy"

You're a genius. It's TOTALLY DIFFERENT, right?
:facepalm:
#107  February 03, 2020, 08:20:02 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
ABSOlute genius brain: its ok to sell it because hes hiding it behind a discord

EVEN MORE absolute genius brain: he JUST borrowed some code and took a couple sprites, its ok i swear

i dunno how many times youve said "youre done" and how many times youve talked about him being banned when hes (spoiler alert) not banned. anyways, its clear youre willing to go through the ringer for your friend here. prime you're without a doubt the biggest ass kisser in this thread. i'll make a friendly suggestion to you to stop posting. you're making him look worse and by extension youre making yourself look like a goofball. its ok to stop. maybe rei will even hook you up with an ultra gold subscription to his discord for your hard work here.
#108  February 03, 2020, 08:27:09 pm
  • Niigasan
Maybe if yall stopped talkin to me I wont respond. Idk how many times I've said "stop pulling my posts" as well but like I've said in earlier posts GOOFBALL iont fw him nomore. His attitude is one thing I do agree on about him. Ion like him personally or nun. And I've said yall talked about him bein banned. All yall mfs do is twist around here lol. It is what it is to me. I'm enjoying ts how about yall?
#109  February 03, 2020, 08:30:20 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
bro you sound like his PR agent, youre not fooling anyone
#110  February 03, 2020, 08:33:54 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Is he taking your work directly dearh? Nah hes not so why u here again? Mm just to have some to say like your other ass kissin buddy. But I'm done fam. Mfs here are just weird, u got mfs like jz who puts some racist shit in a char and hes forgiven, but lode and behold someone borrowed some shit from other chars, or "making money from the mugen itself" n more than likely is gonna get banned. Favoritism at its finest around here.

"why yall mad about him selling people work but not mad about jz doing racist shit"

Jz has been banned several times for bad behaviour, trying to paint him as somehow a perfect image of a guilder is pretty weird at that point. Someone doing something morally reprehensible doesnt make rei doing something where he profits over other persons work okay.

The ammount of salt on your posts is so much that you are barely writing cohesive english. This over a guy whose response to being called out was making a hour long video showcasing jesuszilla facebook photos and calling him ugly over and over again.
#111  February 03, 2020, 09:02:45 pm
  • Secrets are just answers to the wrong questions...
  • www.newagemugen.com
    • Greece
    • sakchak322@hotmail.com
    • www.newagemugen.com
I think sometimes the best way to deal with this kinda stuff is to spit some fire bars:

They call him 2deezy, they call him shinrei
Hes smokin on that cvs erry dang day
He got dat full game so u kno u wanna play
But now he got dat paywall, so now u gotta pay
He got dat discord coz he da ikemen lord
He got dat patreon and he got dat discord
And now therez mugen beef, so u know we aint bored
He used alotta spritez and he used alotta code
Now alotta ppl pissed coz he made dat payload
He made a video dat waz one hour long
So i bought a sack of strong and packed a dank bong
He stole ya feilong, and my POTs Shenglong
So i cut off my dong and went to work 4 capcom
Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 09:07:16 pm by PhantomD
#112  February 03, 2020, 09:04:08 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update

lui

#113  February 03, 2020, 09:06:43 pm
    • USA
thats the strangest thing about this whole ordeal: the whole thing about rei using jz's personal appearance and interests on twitter as a insult point in a 1 hour video is insanely petty in itself.

trying to defend yourself by taking potshots at someones personal appearance and interests instead of the subject itself is shit kids do in highschool. who the fuck cares about what jz looks like or what hes into? all that shit is totally irrelevant and is so superficial that it's almost cringeworthy.

if youre gonna clapback, clapback with evidence and cold hard facts to support your defense instead of spewing shit 13 year old kids say. trying to use personal appearances as an arguing point is laughable and shows you cannot discuss things like an adult.
Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 09:12:34 pm by lui
#114  February 03, 2020, 09:22:07 pm
What a shock, people are trying to defend this nonsense. I could've never imagined that.

And as far as the REI situation I just feel like people here dont like him personally. Talkin about banning for essentially no reason. Like I said before yall are mad cuz he found a loophole. HES SELLING HIS DISCORD NOT MUGEN ITSELF
You've gotta be kidding me here.

No shit people are mad Nostradamus, how long did it take for you to see that? That's supposed to be your grand point about being right on this argument somehow? A 10-year old could come up with that; try using something called "critical thinking" if you can, it helps you not sound like a damn fool.

Duh mob mentality exists, and I don't like how it can look at times. But lol at comparing Falcon (someone who makes characters people don't like but is ultimately harmless) to grubbing leeches with zero integrity. Falcon isn't causing mass havoc by making "early access" schemes with the stuff he's releasing, among other things. Nor is he blatantly stealing other people's art without crediting.

You "claim" to not like Seiryuu, but you're trying hella much to defend him from this mob of angry nerds. Who don't like seeing the content they worked on being monetized by someone who wasn't involved. I don't see where it makes sense, maybe you should try saving that for someone who's less deserving of the mass criticism.

And lol at the loophole horseshit. It's a paywall to get mugen content, very simple to understand unless you lack in basic logic.
#115  February 03, 2020, 09:36:27 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
#116  February 03, 2020, 09:38:14 pm
  • Niigasan
I'm not gonna bother to read that, it's literally a copy of what everybody else sayin, just know I no longer give af that yall mad. Peacce
#117  February 03, 2020, 09:38:45 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Hes selling his discord, which has the mugen game in it.

Paying to get access to a server that contain MUGEN content that is supposed to be shared for free, a server that you have to pay to get access to others content that we already have FOR FREE. Are you really understand the whole situation here bro? It's pretty much what Niitris said now.
It's a paywall to get mugen content, very simple to understand

C'mon man, we're not defending anything. ShinRei is doing shit and he's acting like an asshole, that's a fact.
#118  February 03, 2020, 09:45:08 pm
Of course that's his response. His feelings are hurt because he got mobbed on and no one agreed with him. :(

Tough shit, that's how it goes sometimes.
#119  February 03, 2020, 09:58:54 pm
  • Niigasan
No not at all in having a jolly good time. I didnt expect anyone to agree with me. But yall are all saying the same shit so... who's really mad hahaa
#120  February 03, 2020, 10:04:58 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org