YesNoOk

Anyone here being banned from BLACKLISTED WEBSITE for no reason at all? (Read 4453077 times)

Started by Flowrellik, June 12, 2016, 08:03:52 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Anyone here being banned from BLACKLISTED WEBSITE for no reason at all?
#861  August 31, 2021, 04:10:00 am
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com
#862  August 31, 2021, 04:11:12 am
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
#863  August 31, 2021, 04:28:48 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
You don't know us either and you're harassing us. Why would we entertain your arguments if you won't entertain ours? This isn't how to have a debate.

Clearly this dude is using the "reverse card" against us here. :v

I would never understand why they ask for respect when they act like rat boys as the number guy and The Cesar Shadow. Also, I discovered why there're so many banned people, they block IPs with a wide range, so they can ban a whole country just to avoid their invented enemies (probably whole Chile has been banned in my case)

Not only that Basara. MA still banning authors/editors for no goddamn reason, like they did with OldGamer recently.

DONT CALL ME AN IDIOT YOU DONT KNOW ME SO STOP HARASSING ME!!!!

First, i ain't CALL you idiot. I've said you're acting so goddamn blind and stupid. Putting words in my mouth and using the "reverse card" is so easy on trying to justify your behavior eh?

stop disrespecting Dizzy SHE is not a hypocrite

So tell Dizzy to stop with the hypocrisy and behavior against the community.
If Dizzy wasn't a huge hypocrite i'm Bozo.
Also you're wasting time being a "white knight" for a person that doesn't care a damn thing about you.

so you people without talent could post and repost your ioris gokus and sonics

HER community clean and safe for everyone start doing something useful for mugen if you can

Ahhhn... What? xD

you arent proving nothing at all with your fake screen and only keep insulting Dizzy and myself

Fake my a**. Many people here (including me) have proved here.
And once again, i bet Dizzy doesn't care about you and your "white knight" bulls***.
#864  August 31, 2021, 05:17:08 am
  • I'm trapped in my own personal hell.
  • I'm going to kill myself.
    • USA
Hold on guys, I think Cesar's trying to the get the world record for longest time spent sucking someone's dick! Somebody call Guinness!
#865  August 31, 2021, 05:27:23 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines
Hold on guys, I think Cesar's trying to the get the world record for longest time spent sucking someone's dick! Somebody call Guinness!

Let him suck on my DICK too.

Let's just say we leave the simp into the trash can because he has too much CUM trash in his mouth and ass.
#866  August 31, 2021, 05:58:25 am
  • Hey four stars, whatever that means
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
#867  August 31, 2021, 08:30:59 am
  • Life's a Tragedy for the Proud | IG @AschGaming
    • USA
    • www.instagram.com/hergoldia/
Just came back to Mugen and found out I got IP banned there! Idk why, I just download stuff and never interacted with anybody. Trying to rebuild my rosters gonna be such a pain... the other cool site Free for All banned me too what :/
#868  August 31, 2021, 08:42:16 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
Just came back to Mugen and found out I got IP banned there! Idk why, I just download stuff and never interacted with anybody. Trying to rebuild my rosters gonna be such a pain... the other cool site Free for All banned me too what :/

Free For All didn't ban you -- it's currently down right now, so everyone is coming up as banned/suspended on there as a sort of error message.
#869  August 31, 2021, 08:53:28 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
Why are so many of MA's worshipers obsessed with Guilty Gear?

This dude's DP is Dizzy too.
#870  August 31, 2021, 08:57:46 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
    • South Korea
Please provide proof that Dizzy is a woman. If you can prove Dizzy is a woman and we've all been had I will gladly apologize.

when proof was posted that archive is a legit nonprofit organization, not only you didn't apologize for claiming they make money but you immediately censored the post

you retards dont care whats real or fake, you care only about keeping the braindead retards under your control

braindead piece of shit

lol, that's rich coming from someone who affiliates themselves with people who literally ban others for even mentioning MA making money off of ads.

What, is questioning not allowed in that dystopia of yours?
George Orwell would be proud.
#871  August 31, 2021, 09:11:51 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
    • South Korea
lol, that's rich coming from someone who affiliates themselves with people who literally ban others for even mentioning MA making money off of ads.

What, is questioning not allowed in that dystopia of yours?
George Orwell would be proud.

a nonprofit organization can have ads, donations and any kind of income legally
this is the second problem, you retards are illiterate

the third problem is you are a bunch of hypocrites
never heard you whine about mediafire ads and malwares

fucking braindead retards

Look who's illiterate.

I never said MA having ads was a problem. I said mentioning anything like that in MA brings INSTA-PERMABANS.
You do realize accusations and simple questions are different right?

Lol, how can you endorse a website where even asking simple questions can lead to permabans within few minutes? whether the facts are true or not.
THAT's what I was criticizing.

fucking braindead retard
Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 09:22:01 am by Kolossoni
#872  August 31, 2021, 09:19:15 am
  • Life's a Tragedy for the Proud | IG @AschGaming
    • USA
    • www.instagram.com/hergoldia/

Free For All didn't ban you -- it's currently down right now, so everyone is coming up as banned/suspended on there as a sort of error message.

Okay thanks! But did this thing just catfished me? Shouldn't there be a rule against this...
#873  August 31, 2021, 10:02:54 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares

Okay thanks! But did this thing just catfished me? Shouldn't there be a rule against this...
You got banned in archive because all you did was download stuff and not interact with anybody and it is "unfair" that they offer downloads for free without receiving anything back and that's why they have community weekends to promote a community even though nobody wants to make a community because they only register to download stuff and avoid interacting with others. Also because you registered in other Mugen forums and we can't have that.

Free for all is down.

Also that's not at all what catfishing is.

Look who's illiterate.

I never said MA having ads was a problem. I said mentioning anything like that in MA brings INSTA-PERMABANS.
You do realize accusations and simple questions are different right?

Lol, how can you endorse a website where even asking simple questions can lead to permabans within few minutes? whether the facts are true or not.
THAT's what I was criticizing.

This is why I was saying that the MA shills are insecure.
#874  August 31, 2021, 10:11:59 am
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
Always remember that real evidence against them is fake, but fake evidence against us is real.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#875  August 31, 2021, 02:29:53 pm
  • the strongest motherfucker on the planet
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
not sure if anyone's aware of this but you can download files from MA anonymously on your phone if you're using a mobile network. (you can also do it on PC if you're using your phone as a mobile hotspot but I haven't tried it out yet) banned users can do it too lol.

inb4 MA shills get mad again
#876  August 31, 2021, 03:19:38 pm
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
    • remixsparta.wix.com/mugensdawn
How long until the next Archive alt swings by and revives this thread for the fifth or so time? Six months tops?

Wait, why is it always the same thread?
#877  August 31, 2021, 07:10:51 pm
It's a containment thread.
#878  September 01, 2021, 02:36:41 am
    • USA
Are you fucking kidding me?

I got banned from MA too!

I never spoke ill of the place. All I did was mention not liking the community event stuff. Imagine banning somebody over something so fucking petty. I thought Low Tier God banning people for telling him "Good games" was absurd but this fucking takes the cake.

#879  September 01, 2021, 02:42:26 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
All I did was mention not liking the community event stuff

Bruh how DARE you, opposing the idea of a community? What kind of bitch do you think you are?!?!?!?!?1!!!!1111one

MA doesn't like people with opinions my guy, all opinions are wrong unless Dizzy came up with them first lmao
#880  September 01, 2021, 02:57:08 am
    • USA
All I did was mention not liking the community event stuff

Bruh how DARE you, opposing the idea of a community? What kind of bitch do you think you are?!?!?!?!?1!!!!1111one

MA doesn't like people with opinions my guy, all opinions are wrong unless Dizzy came up with them first lmao

How old is Dizzy? I can only assume he's in his late 30's or early 40's. You should not call yourself an adult if you're doing shit like this.

Manchildren are the fucking worst.