Already tried your game. Here are my feedbacks:
1. Air Guard and Parry make the gameplay too defensive and cpu AI becomes annoying. Can you remove them, please?
2. Character size are too big on stage. I know that is caused by unmatched aspect ratio between char(4:3) and stage(16:9). It makes the gameplay not comfortable. I don't know what the best solution for it. Maybe editing all chars aspect ratio to match the stage or make the stage zoomable.
3. Can you place command throw to LP+LK same like standard Street Fighter gameplay? I know it had been used for another purpose on your game but after I played it is rarely used in game. So I think it is better to put it on LP+LK.
4. Character small portrait on select screen is still not nice.
5. Some texts font are too small or missed like power bar and continue select screen.
OK, I will try to play again your game.
I'm fine with Parries but I may get rid of Air Guard if it's easy to do.
I'd look into the character sizes, but they'll look too small compared to the stages if I do so. I'm also not keen on adding zoom.
2P/2K is used in SF Alpha 3 and I actually plan on giving all P+Ks to Rages and Alpha Counters.
The powerbar text is also just what was included in the lifebar. I can try simplifying to just the gauge and level number if you prefer that.
Akuma-FR > *not thought of yet* > SFAS Ikemen Ver. (Updating)
PotS Edits are gonna be a constant thing I tackle every so often alongside the WIPs, and Akuma-FR's my current on-and-off project.