YesNoOk

The AuMiO VXC Stage thread (Read 33159 times)

Started by AuMiO VXC, February 03, 2022, 01:18:43 pm
Share this topic:
Re: SFV AKUMA STAGE 1.1
#21  March 24, 2022, 06:01:14 am
  • Basic User
  • Harry 7 Mason From Silent Hill
    • Chile
Perfect time! I'm still feel the hype of the KoF All star trailer.
This stage is damn epic!
Fortes Fortuna Juvat
Re: SFV AKUMA STAGE 1.1
#22  March 24, 2022, 09:26:20 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Meldo Field Of Spring 1.1
#23  March 28, 2022, 07:00:10 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 07:30:09 am by AuMiO VXC
Re: Meldo Field Of Spring 1.1
#24  March 28, 2022, 09:20:56 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
#25  March 28, 2022, 09:32:37 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Meldo Field Of Spring by Meldo (she should be proud), 1.1 Edit by AuMiO VXC

Preview:
[youtube]https://youtu.be/oCxyH7SaQgM[/youtube]

DL:
https://mega.nz/file/h4xQUCra#zISUivslz7PPwfH1cC3O-qLQx_WVuZNFfBcPl5DmcjI

The problem is this stage can't be zoomed out beyond 1.0 cuz the sky sprite cuts off. Would have to resize it or replace it with a new sky sprite.

I faced the same problem then I reduced boundaries and zoom value. then the problem is gone. Is it still happening in 1.1? I don't use mugen 1.0 anymore.

#26  March 28, 2022, 09:48:40 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
Meldo Field Of Spring by Meldo (she should be proud), 1.1 Edit by AuMiO VXC

Preview:
[youtube]https://youtu.be/oCxyH7SaQgM[/youtube]

DL:
https://mega.nz/file/h4xQUCra#zISUivslz7PPwfH1cC3O-qLQx_WVuZNFfBcPl5DmcjI

The problem is this stage can't be zoomed out beyond 1.0 cuz the sky sprite cuts off. Would have to resize it or replace it with a new sky sprite.

I faced the same problem then I reduced boundaries and zoom value. then the problem is gone. Is it still happening in 1.1? I don't use mugen 1.0 anymore.
There is no zoom in 1.0. It happens cuz I edited this stage too but the sky sprite isn't big enough so the only way is too keep zoom  values at zoom in = 1.1/1.2 etc and zoom out at 1.0 max. Anything less will show the top sprite cut off.
#27  March 28, 2022, 09:57:29 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
It happens cuz I edited this stage too
Got it. It would be a pleasure if you re-check my edition and give feedback. I will fix it. Also If I see it is not possible to add zoom out, I simply add zoom in. lol.

#28  March 28, 2022, 12:14:45 pm
  • the strongest motherfucker on the planet
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org

I already mentioned it on Discord but you're using an outdated version of my stage. the up to date version has a much different sky graphic.
#29  March 28, 2022, 12:46:28 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
I already mentioned it on Discord but you're using an outdated version of my stage. the up to date version has a much different sky graphic.

I downloaded the original stage from your official site, fortunately. After fixing the tiny aligning things, I see no problem in my zoomed version. It's just fine.

#30  March 28, 2022, 03:13:12 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India

and this is at 0.85 zoom
#31  March 28, 2022, 03:53:42 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

and this is at 0.85 zoom

I set the zoom out value to .78 for reason. I recommend not to change it.

Edit: This is what I see when I zoom out with my given default zoom values

Last Edit: March 28, 2022, 04:03:37 pm by AuMiO VXC
The AuMiO VXC Stage thread
#32  April 01, 2022, 06:41:58 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Last Edit: April 24, 2022, 12:48:46 pm by AuMiO VXC
Re: Greece2022 Afternoon 1.1
#33  April 01, 2022, 09:22:28 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Very good looking edit!
Can you link to the source stage as well ?
#34  April 01, 2022, 10:22:27 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

#35  April 01, 2022, 11:36:20 am
  • Why,
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#36  April 01, 2022, 11:42:24 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Ikemen Go , although i have forged have 1414 stages , although i calc i ihave little more than that, Greege ?? I not put list ... how i am?

I don't get it. what are you actually trying to say?

#37  April 01, 2022, 04:50:46 pm
  • I must continue my training...
Well done.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
Cherry Blossom Afternoon 1.1
#38  April 02, 2022, 05:58:00 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Re: Cherry Blossom Afternoon 1.1
#39  April 03, 2022, 11:37:58 pm
  • Basic User
  • Harry 7 Mason From Silent Hill
    • Chile
Is an april fool joke?
I only have a black screen, or I need to download again? Help please  :(

Fortes Fortuna Juvat
Re: Cherry Blossom Afternoon 1.1
#40  April 04, 2022, 06:27:28 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com