Just some feedback:
1. Readme hasn't been changed so the commands and etc are misleading.
2. System and Hit Sounds still have an echo to them which makes them quite jarring when you pay attention to them.
3. No Forward Dash (Tapping F,F)?
4. EX Shienkyaku seems to have less range than the Heavy version.
5. You can sorta-infinite with EX Rekkukyaku and LP if you're precise enough.
6. One suggestion to reduce the Rekkaken to Rekka Shinken cancels would be changing Shinken's command for super cancels like what Jmm's Rolento did (QCF 3x instead of 2x).
The char still feels odd since it feels differentiated from normal PotS chars which also applies to Bahamian's original edit (e.g. Special Move Zero Counter being a separate thing, Air Recovery and p+k for his Level 3).
It seems like you also used an older version of him because the later version gave him better damage output.
He still seems kinda clean though.
Akuma-FR > *not thought of yet* > SFAS Ikemen Ver. (Updating)
PotS Edits are gonna be a constant thing I tackle every so often alongside the WIPs, and Akuma-FR's my current on-and-off project.