YesNoOk

POTS SF4 Evil Ryu Edit (Read 11876 times)

Started by AuMiO VXC, November 22, 2021, 10:32:00 am
Share this topic:
POTS SF4 Evil Ryu Edit
#1  November 22, 2021, 10:32:00 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
I added SF4 Evil Ryu Sprites to Evil Ryu by PotS, edited by ShinSmoke (AI Priority)

Review:

Download:
https://mega.nz/file/towGkY4Y#OvDDqTiIdOKlnRpyXsDTYOS-ly990YD_CrcFpqYcma4

Note:
1. Not felt that comfortable while editing this as the sprite sheet made by chuchoryu lacks frames.
2. When E.Ryu perform SGS, It is represented by the wrong sprite (though similar to SGS pose). But I could not figure it out.

To Do:
-Adding Aura (this will be definitely done!
-Adding Red Hole/Scar in the chest (will give it a try but not sure. I am not a spriter.)

Update (12/16/2021):
-Added SF4 Red Aura (Credit: Inktrebuchet)

Preview:
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 12:42:02 pm by AuMiO VXC
Re: POTS SF4 Evil Ryu Edit
#2  November 22, 2021, 10:50:01 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Seems good from the vid.
Would you consider applying it to a version that's got the Ryusokyaku by any chance?
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#3  November 22, 2021, 11:12:56 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#4  November 22, 2021, 11:21:20 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Seems good from the vid.
Would you consider applying it to a version that's got the Ryusokyaku by any chance?

This version has ryusokyaku.

Aight. I feel like you could've used a newer, more 'modern' version though (Not trying to plug my version whatsoever, trust me).

He also has a few palette issues where he goes to pal 250,0 in some sprites. Removing this pal should take him back to his current pal.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#5  November 22, 2021, 11:26:28 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Aight. I feel like you could've used a newer, more 'modern' version though (Not trying to plug my version whatsoever, trust me).
I thought about that too, especially yours and beterhans'. But the lack of sprite frames demotivates me.
Also his version may not be the most recent but it's complete enough to give a try.

Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 01:40:08 pm by AuMiO VXC
#6  November 22, 2021, 06:37:24 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
nice! Not checked yet but with some polishing it can be the best version.

This version have japanese voices, right?
Because the english voices are something I particularly didn't liked in Vyn's version (even if I respect his own choice)
#7  November 22, 2021, 07:21:55 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

#8  November 22, 2021, 09:39:00 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
#9  November 22, 2021, 10:16:32 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Joint commission, I will put up 50.00 who ready with me.lol A community commission.
#10  December 16, 2021, 12:40:19 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

#11  December 17, 2021, 07:26:31 am
    • Mexico
#12  December 18, 2021, 05:12:51 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Hey man, if u can do that. Please hit me up, serious clients are ready to pay up to play up.lol
#13  December 19, 2021, 04:29:23 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

#14  December 19, 2021, 11:48:08 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Pm me Lessard, if you are serious about doing sprites.