YesNoOk

World Warriors: The Ultimate Champion (Read 6336 times)

Started by Nexus Games, May 24, 2022, 12:19:43 am
Share this topic:
World Warriors: The Ultimate Champion
New #1  May 24, 2022, 12:19:43 am
Last Edit: July 26, 2022, 09:35:54 am by Nexus Games
Re: World Warriors: The Ultimate Champion
#2  May 24, 2022, 02:41:07 am
  • I must continue my training...
Bruh I thought his just another comp but boy...this is dope! The characters are a nice blend. But some of these stages are most impressive. Great use of scale delta!

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
Last Edit: May 24, 2022, 02:50:06 am by Vegaz_Parrelli
#3  May 24, 2022, 03:42:13 pm
  • the strongest motherfucker on the planet
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org

#4  May 24, 2022, 05:17:20 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
I must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance....

Great Work @Nexus Games:
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#5  May 24, 2022, 06:18:00 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Wait ! you completed it ?
GREAT! Thanks for sharing! I have to try it ASAP.
#6  May 24, 2022, 07:05:01 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#7  May 24, 2022, 09:36:27 pm
thank you for replying, i seen the clips and i'm going to post an update now
if there are anymore bugs just let me know here
#8  May 24, 2022, 09:44:14 pm
Update is in the first post

Little update:
Fixed Annie's Air Fireball Special Move
Fixes Reiji's Dive Kick Special Move
Last Edit: May 24, 2022, 09:49:40 pm by Nexus Games
#9  May 26, 2022, 04:47:31 am
  • Hey four stars, whatever that means
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
Some feedback upon your game
  • IMO the roster does feel like fifty shades of shoto frankly, there isn't a dedicated grappler, zoner, etc whatsoever.
  • Not sure why the menus and select screen are 16:9 if you're just gonna have most of the stuff be 4:3 anyways
  • Some characters feel lacking compared to the rest of the cast considering you turned everyone into motion characters. Ray, Rachel, and Guile come to mind with this
  • Why does this game have a hop and an Akuma style dash which can lead into infinites as well as taking away power with it's fakeouts but not requiring it. Also considering that the regular hop is powerful enough on it's own I don't really the point of having both. Also triple button presses suck for people that don't have keyboards without key rollover above 2 which is the majority of rubber dome keyboards that have this limitation
  • While most of the cast can get away with having a palette put on them to fit with each other, stuff like rachel or any of the TMNT characters sticks out compared to the rest
  • Warrior's spirit can lead to some fucked up pressure. Also considering it is that slow, you can't really use it like v-ism/a-groove with combos
  • Terry, Mr.Karate, and Lihua have a variant of this easy 100% combo into the corner
  • Chun-li's air stomp has issues and is an infinite if timed right
  • Light fin slicer into super is an easy TOD
  • IMO I think characters could use more than one super and more specials to compensate for their simple commands
#10  May 26, 2022, 05:18:24 am
i wish mugen had the X3Punch button but mugen is limited but i see what you mean, the dash is an alternate was to get to your opponent if you don't want to hop to them
the fakeout is so you have a was to get out of a situation if someone is about to do something or juke so i added taking away meter so people won't spam that
i made every character motion because no every one knows how to use charge characters or 360 characters, making characters like this makes it easier for anyone to pick up a character.
i thought about adding zangeif and other characters in the game, but i already had enough characters for a release.
there will be a super version which add characters like zangeif and other wrestler characters
i tested chun-li and the move does not combo so if someone gets up they should be able to block the attack (i even tested it and if you just hold block while getting up you can blcok chun-li's air stomp)
warrior spirit is meant to add pressure and act as a second attack.
the dash has a start up before going into a dash then attacking, if someone is doing that you have time to light attack or use warrior counter to punish.
and the color thing, when i make super world warriors i will touch up on their colors Racheal and the turtles, the characters in the game have a cvs palette style to them.
the fin slicer into super is something the CPU does IDK why, but i tried to fix that but somehow the CPU still do this...
the hoping cancel into air attacks and dash cancel into normal stand attacks
Last Edit: May 26, 2022, 05:41:25 am by Nexus Games
#11  May 26, 2022, 06:37:56 am
  • Hey four stars, whatever that means
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
i tested chun-li and the move does not combo so if someone gets up they should be able to block the attack (i even tested it and if you just hold block while getting up you can blcok chun-li's air stomp)

That would be the case if you couldn't chain it from a.HK. It's still an infinite if you're fast enough to keep up with it regardless, and it does come out pretty fast so it wouldn't be to hard to surprise someone with it.
#12  May 26, 2022, 08:19:34 am
the only thing i can do is make it slower, i will make it slower half the speed, and the land to last longer, shrunk the hit box a bit. I'll make an update of the game now
Last Edit: May 26, 2022, 08:30:38 am by Nexus Games
#13  May 26, 2022, 08:43:37 am
update 2 is in first post