YesNoOk

Blue Mary, King updated (6/27/2015) (Read 19640 times)

Started by Zero-Sennin, June 17, 2015, 08:55:45 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Blue Mary (with King and Psylocke updates)
#21  June 24, 2015, 07:21:21 pm
I enjoy your Mary very much.Nice CVS-Ish char!!
BTW,I think super KO bg add more better.
Of course,If you OK.
#22  June 24, 2015, 09:39:04 pm
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
#23  June 25, 2015, 12:20:42 am
  • Mach Punch Zoning Arm
    • USA
    • Skype - Zero-Sennin
    • tinyurl.com/zstrinmu
I don't normally put hitsparks on throws or grabs unless an actual hit is involved. I'll think about it.
Youtube 
Twitter
Ask.fm
Zero-Sennin's Workshop
[22:18] <Ebil_Homer> because you messed up?
[22:18] <Ebil_Homer> well that's a fucking shame
[22:18] <Ebil_Homer> pick up your sucks

I don't provide old versions of my characters once they're updated. Please don't ask me for them.
Re: Blue Mary, King updated (6/27/2015)
#24  June 27, 2015, 11:47:50 pm
  • Mach Punch Zoning Arm
    • USA
    • Skype - Zero-Sennin
    • tinyurl.com/zstrinmu
King and Mary have been updated.
Youtube 
Twitter
Ask.fm
Zero-Sennin's Workshop

I don't provide old versions of my characters once they're updated. Please don't ask me for them.
#25  July 03, 2015, 02:02:39 am
  • Imagination is the 5th dimension
    • USA
    • sigil777music@gmail.com
Thanks for Mary and the updates...any chance you would want to share your plans for Ciel? I've been wanting a new, really well made Ciel...

If you've used any of my other "custom Melty Blood" characters, you have an idea of what to expect (4 buttons--three for attacking, one that serves a special function ala Blazblue Drive attacks, other custom system stuff that isn't really like Melty Blood, and so on).

Her D button involves stuff with jumping to the front or the back wall after an attack. If people are really curious, once I've worked out the rest of her system stuff, I'll record a video.

I like your Melty Blood characters, hence why I'm asking, ha. Somehow really talented coders/creators tend to overlook Ciel for some reason (ahem *(9), Rajaa* cough), so I'm very much looking forward to yours. I don't mean to bother you with a million questions, but any chance of some kind of Powered Ciel hyper or something of the sort?

And yes please to the video. you have at least one vote for it from me. By the way, really enjoying your King and Blue Mary, thank you again for releasing/updating them.
Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 10:04:50 am by rhiggatwat
#26  July 05, 2015, 04:23:24 am
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
#27  July 05, 2015, 04:36:01 am
#28  July 10, 2015, 03:40:03 pm
  • I must continue my training...

its Not CVS, is ZS mimicking KoF

Sorry,I misunderstanding.

Totally understandable. So many mugen characters claim CVS when in fact they are more a kin to KOF. Also, so many CVS sprited characters use this style that the two are getting confused I guess. I'm sure someone will chime in an "supposedly" correct me. lol!

btw, Zero you did an awesome job on Mary. I'm a Mary fan and I'm very pleased with her style, combo potential and overall gameplay. My only gripe is I wish her lv3 was an "original" move or slammed for multiple time. But that's a personal preference not a technical necessity. Great work. :cool4:

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#29  July 10, 2015, 03:46:40 pm
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
well, this is because Back when he made leona and king, everyone started bickering about "MEH its not potsy or jmrphman enough you shitstain dummy" and then he said fuck it and decided to make it KoF

everyone treated him like they did it before with vyn when he made the best cvs Rock Howard, Rugal and Terry
#30  July 10, 2015, 03:53:48 pm
  • I must continue my training...
well, this is because Back when he made leona and king, everyone started bickering about "MEH its not potsy or jmrphman enough you shitstain dummy" and then he said fuck it and decided to make it KoF

everyone treated him like they did it before with vyn when he made the best cvs Rock Howard, Rugal and Terry

Totally agree with that. Vyn's Rock is still my favorite till this day. And that Rugal...man. It' sucks when the community stifles the creativity of epic creators.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#31  July 10, 2015, 03:55:05 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。

Thats nice, bringing up other creators and trying to shit on them.  How about you just stop doing that at all.
Forever.
#32  July 10, 2015, 06:13:28 pm
  • Mach Punch Zoning Arm
    • USA
    • Skype - Zero-Sennin
    • tinyurl.com/zstrinmu

I like your Melty Blood characters, hence why I'm asking, ha. Somehow really talented coders/creators tend to overlook Ciel for some reason (ahem *(9), Rajaa* cough), so I'm very much looking forward to yours. I don't mean to bother you with a million questions, but any chance of some kind of Powered Ciel hyper or something of the sort?

And yes please to the video. you have at least one vote for it from me. By the way, really enjoying your King and Blue Mary, thank you again for releasing/updating them.

Her Level 2 Super is her Arc Drive from MB, so that's the closest there is to a P. Ciel transformation.

I've been putting off work on the video for a while, but I'll sit down and see what I can do in the next few days.

Thats nice, bringing up other creators and trying to shit on them.  How about you just stop doing that at all.
Forever.

I don't really think ShadowArm was putting down PotS and JMM as much as he was saying that other people kept comparing my work to theirs and found mine lacking.

Anyway, to make it clear, and to avoid any other arguments down the line, let me say this.

I respect both PotS and Jmorphman quite a lot. Blindly imitating PotS felt like a disservice to the hard work that he did, so that's why I removed all of the PotS-like touches from my characters--that, and as I played more fighting games, I began to see a lot of the flaws in my own work, and went back to correct them the way I thought best.

There's no need to bring up the topic of me being overlooked or made fun of or whatever. I don't want other people getting in trouble because they feel they have to defend me. I make this stuff for people to have fun with and I'm more concerned with that than whether or not I'm popular.

Youtube 
Twitter
Ask.fm
Zero-Sennin's Workshop

#33  July 10, 2015, 06:42:23 pm
  • Formerly JordanoDaMano (JDM)
    • Canada
I'm really enjoying your stuff ZS! Though I noticed that when using Mary against your Juli, Juli disappears when I use Mary Dynamite Swing.
Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 06:45:36 pm by JDM
#34  July 10, 2015, 08:36:41 pm
  • Mach Punch Zoning Arm
    • USA
    • Skype - Zero-Sennin
    • tinyurl.com/zstrinmu
I'm really enjoying your stuff ZS! Though I noticed that when using Mary against your Juli, Juli disappears when I use Mary Dynamite Swing.

Missing dizzy animation because there are missing dizzy sprites. Not sure if/when I can promise a fix.
Youtube 
Twitter
Ask.fm
Zero-Sennin's Workshop