Share this topic:
Re: Random Topic V9
#101  May 28, 2014, 02:33:48 am
  • Emotionally and Mentally Exhausted
  • Heheh, so that's the deal!
    • USA
    • nigelbkny@gmail.com
    • Skype - nega_ridley75
I have a little knowledge about ET. Because I didn't see the movie, but he did look a little creepy to me.
#102  May 28, 2014, 03:22:58 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
He has a bit of a creepy factor to it but at the same time he does have loveable aspects, I guess that makes me like him more. They managed to make an overall odd and creepy looking alien become loveable and enjoyed by many people.
#103  May 28, 2014, 04:38:59 am
  • Fuck You.
ugly cute is the trope

creepy cute even
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/
#104  May 28, 2014, 10:30:10 am
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland

Good grief.
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#105  May 28, 2014, 12:01:46 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
This obviously isn't set up at all.

[blog]I'm platinum mad that the apartment I wanted to rent doesn't allow pets.[/blog]
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 12:11:32 pm by San2
#106  May 28, 2014, 03:31:46 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
lol a girl playing xbox,what the hell
Whats next,girls start playing mugen?
#107  May 28, 2014, 04:34:08 pm
    • USA
Creepy proto-ET designs:
http://i.onionstatic.com/avclub/5137/79/original/640.jpg
http://i.onionstatic.com/avclub/5137/78/original/640.jpg
http://i.onionstatic.com/avclub/5137/77/original/640.jpg
I think one of them ended up being the inspiration for the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

As per jmorphman suggestion i was rehosting personman sig everytime someone whined. it was amusing for a while! =p
is it really my suggestion if you said in this topic you were gonna do it, and then I said it would be funny

Putting aside the fact that two of Person Man's teammates went as far as editing his sig without his permission, which ended up making him look like he was doing it on purpose and lying to all of us to mess up with the people who disliked his sig (Quite off-character, should've followed my guts before accusing him), yeah! That's a really creepy E.T. design!
#108  May 28, 2014, 04:50:45 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Wait, two people? Who else? Iced did the editing, I did the goading.

Also Iced talked to Person Man beforehand. No maleficence here you don't have to be worried for his sake. No damages besides imagined emotional ones.
Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 05:03:33 pm by Jmorphman
#109  May 28, 2014, 05:02:31 pm

this is the smash melee intro with valve characters. pretty cool
#110  May 28, 2014, 07:07:01 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina

ANOTHER ONE SLAMS THE DUNK
#111  May 28, 2014, 07:08:45 pm
No damages besides imagined emotional ones.
No one said anything about emotional damage ("disturbing" is not an emotional damage, and neither is leaving the Guild). Don't act like everyone except you is crazy and you're just mocking them.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#112  May 28, 2014, 07:11:42 pm
agreed
#113  May 28, 2014, 07:14:10 pm
    • USA
No one said anything about emotional damage ("disturbing" is not an emotional damage, and neither is leaving the Guild). Don't act like everyone except you is crazy and you're just mocking them.
It's a dumb joke, relax dude.
#114  May 28, 2014, 07:16:08 pm
Oh, that's right, relax, I'm the one overreacting trying to paint everyone who doesn't like an image as butthurt just because they talked about blocking it.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#115  May 28, 2014, 07:17:55 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
just as i dont think that rednavi was serious about having nightmares i doubt jmorphman is serious about giving them emotional damage. I mean. cmon. its a silly prank not major surgery.
#116  May 28, 2014, 07:18:54 pm
Do note I wouldn't have cared a second for the joke of rehosting the image if it wasn't for the random provocations posted about it (the "rape victim" posts)
#117  May 28, 2014, 07:24:38 pm
    • USA
Oh, that's right, relax, I'm the one overreacting trying to paint everyone who doesn't like an image as butthurt just because they talked about blocking it.
Jeez louise dude, it's a dumb joke about a dumb, inconsequential little prank that we all had a bit of fun with. :I
#118  May 28, 2014, 07:30:50 pm
I just said I didn't care for the joke itself
Do note I wouldn't have cared a second for the joke of rehosting the image if it wasn't for the random provocations posted about it (the "rape victim" posts)
Claiming that people act like rape victims over a pony image is just demeaning, even if you call that "having fun".
#119  May 28, 2014, 07:39:19 pm
i'm sorry but he has a point. i thought that was really fucking dumb. should've just let it at "wow you're posting about how you're blocking an image, that's kind of sad"
#120  May 28, 2014, 08:09:38 pm
  • Fuck You.
i don't understand why this is still even an issue, seriously what the fuck

here, have a cat playing jenga
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/