Random Topic V9 (Read 2029631 times)

Started by c001357, May 25, 2014, 07:28:05 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Random Topic V9
#341  June 16, 2014, 01:13:12 pm
  • a.k.a DuckSS
    • https://synckmugencentral667.000webhostapp.com/
Can you imagine this...
My parents think bad on my hobby (mugen and program languages) and they always says that I should quit and "Grow up"!??!?!?!?!?!
Well I'm not the child and I know what I'm doing,and I have my dream about to be great video game programmer (And I actulay do that,studying program languages and stuff to be great)
Seriously they should leave me alone and work,I don't care about someone who says me to stop it!
But that's not that bad...because they are worried about my health,because I stay on computer almost whole day...
also my behaviour is good not bad...
#342  June 16, 2014, 01:55:08 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Re: First Posts

I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to be blunt.

If that's the new Captain Commando, then that's sad. Stick with the one you were working on, it looks a lot better.

By the way, since there's no details on gameplay style, or ANYTHING related to this actually being a playable character, I suggest it gets moved back to Graphics forum.
Yeesh, I'm STILL an asshole to this day! (My only saving grace here is that this would eventually lead to the "make better your gay" in-joke). I think the only thing that changed from me starting off to now is that I make less jokes about Brazilians and have more reservations regarding jokes involving race/gender/politics/whatever.

Also that I make stuff for MUGEN sporadically.
#343  June 16, 2014, 02:02:20 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
This.....I have no words for this.

#344  June 16, 2014, 02:24:39 pm
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta
my first post was complaining about rei's hnk character ai in a thread where you complain about mugen chars and then people got mad at me

You're a bloody legend mate.
I think my first one was asking StormEx something about his Ichigo WIP ._.
#345  June 16, 2014, 02:36:07 pm
  • I am become Death, Destroyer of Tiers
    • UK
My first year here involved making shitty one liners.
I'm still ashamed of them.
#346  June 16, 2014, 05:01:23 pm
  • Has a backlog of games to 100%
    • USA
I have 74 characters and I would like to have my Arcade mode set as

9 random fights

and Omega Tom Hanks on the second-to-last match and Master hand as the final boss.

i need help setting it up.

I know you do something in the select.def file

I just want it like

9 random fights

Omega Tom Hanks as the 10th fight

Master Hand as the 11th and final fight.

(my mugen freezes in arcade mode and with 11 matches, it may not freeze)

I also remember making a spriteswap of Omega Tom Hanks and posted a load of mediocre posts back then. 
But here's an question.
Who here thinks they should their post history should be cleansed?
I feel like doing that to my own post history, considering the mediocrity from 2009 and 2010.  Nothing real noteworthy left there.
#347  June 16, 2014, 05:25:22 pm
My first post was a generic intro post.

I used to take even the slightest criticism badly and was pretty spineless overall (depression will do that to you); I have no clue how I got past that phase. My first posts on regular occasion was when Dorae made another bad thread that was derailed into talking about waifus and stuff. I also overused emoticons, glad I don't do that anymore.

Who here thinks they should their post history should be cleansed?
I feel like doing that to my own post history, considering the mediocrity from 2009 and 2010.

Just wait 5-10 years for the next forum change.
Btw, how is fighting the hentai addiction going if you mind me asking?
Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 05:33:35 pm by Niitris
#348  June 16, 2014, 05:30:56 pm
  • a.k.a DuckSS
    • https://synckmugencentral667.000webhostapp.com/
My first post was in Grayfox's ZOE screenpack thread long time ago...

GLB

#349  June 16, 2014, 06:33:22 pm
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
My first post was my first stage release with a bad link, lol. The Warriors stages from the PS2 game.
#350  June 16, 2014, 08:27:09 pm
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
My first post was me trying to help someone in configuration help.
I guess that wasn't too bad...

But reading through my early posts, it looks like I hated capital letters or something.
I never fully realized how annoying it is to read multiple posts in all lowercase letters.

There was also a period of time where I wanted to copy Blue Text Font Guy and always had a section of my post highlighted in blue, thinking that it was cool.  Not sure how anyone could put up with me and not call me out, but I'm glad I'm done with that phase.

On a side note, I've come to accept the fact that my computer isn't capable of running Mugen 1.1 without extreme lag spikes.
Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 10:26:00 pm by vgma2
#351  June 16, 2014, 08:34:54 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
It's Blue Font Guy.

GLB

#352  June 16, 2014, 08:38:17 pm
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
That's just ridiculous, don't be weird.
#353  June 16, 2014, 08:46:29 pm
niitris didn't think the blue text was that bad.

the bold font was unnecessary and obnoxious though.
#354  June 16, 2014, 09:36:06 pm
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA
^You. I like you.

My first posts was about me wanting to make a full game. I still have plans on making that game, but not for awhile
#355  June 17, 2014, 12:29:46 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
VAGINAS!!  :( :( :( :( :(

See? I'm crying now

My post quality hasn't improved much at all.

you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#356  June 17, 2014, 12:41:04 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
My first post was about Bardock characters. He was a coder of dbz stuff that was pretty bad at english so he asked me to post here for him.

At the time the guild had a list of banned characters, and he hosted old characters on his page so I had to ask people around to tell me what characters he had to remove before his page link could even be posted.

Thrawn said:
Iced said:
Hello, before leaving for his extended hiatus ( studying) Cybaster was helping me at riding Bardock website from the unauthorized hostings .He had given me so far a list of the chars that needed to be removed from there.
all by gohansmm2 ( unauthorized)
broly by necromancer
freeza the disciple x ( stolen content)
Neo-kakaroto ( by request to me, of the author that has become ashamed of the creation with time )

I wanted to confirm near to some other moderator that if after removing those I can finally link to the site on the wip thread.

thanks that is all and sorry for disturbing. I would have asked cybaster himself had he not been busy with school lately.

allow? i don't know enough about DBZ characters to thuroughly check them
#357  June 17, 2014, 05:43:47 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Can you imagine this...
My parents think bad on my hobby (mugen and program languages) and they always says that I should quit and "Grow up"!??!?!?!?!?!
Well I'm not the child and I know what I'm doing,and I have my dream about to be great video game programmer (And I actulay do that,studying program languages and stuff to be great)
Seriously they should leave me alone and work,I don't care about someone who says me to stop it!
But that's not that bad...because they are worried about my health,because I stay on computer almost whole day...
also my behaviour is good not bad...
just balance your time spedn 2-4 hours not doing your hobbies and exercise/hang out with friends and your paretns should stop worrying.
#358  June 17, 2014, 05:47:11 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Indeed, I just hang out with friends once in a while (like literally once), go talk to people and stuff.

Just do this and then, maybe, they will stop bothering you about it that much. Always look up for your passion and dream, the path is tough but is so worth it if you fufill it.
Chilling
#359  June 17, 2014, 11:15:01 am
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
My NEET days are over!
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller

DMK