YesNoOk

Final Fantasy MegaThread (Read 423435 times)

Started by DatKofGuy, December 20, 2012, 07:06:40 am
Share this topic:
Re: Final Fantasy MegaThread
#581  December 07, 2016, 12:40:27 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Rumors.

SNT

#582  December 15, 2016, 01:47:06 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
First FFXV DLC pack about Gladiolus' in-game absence.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#583  December 15, 2016, 02:21:17 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Seeing the previous FF past fanservice, it better have Battle on the Big Bridge then, or I will riot!
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns

SNT

#584  December 21, 2016, 09:08:36 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Big time voice actor Tasia Valenza has shared that she's joined the FFXV cast, presumably for a future DLC pack. She's most famous as Poison Ivy in most Batman properties, Sniper Wolf in the MGS franchise, Shaak-Ti in animated Star Wars titles... and Ultimecia in Dissidia: FF.
#585  January 20, 2017, 11:12:19 am
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com

FFXII looking great on PS4
#586  January 20, 2017, 06:02:13 pm
    • Peru
Aaaaaai no 60 FPS? The menu looks animated @60fps but the game doesn't.

SNT

#587  January 31, 2017, 09:43:15 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia

Heh hahhahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

The story is a Cup Noodle Limited Edition Final Fantasy Boss boxset, with one noodle cup for each end boss in FF. This comes complete with an Ultima Weapon themed fork. There is also wine, wineglasses and cakes but they're not nearly as funny.
Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 09:49:53 am by SNT
#588  February 01, 2017, 01:12:10 am
  • The Goddess Returns
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92uV_p1kDTY[/youtube]

FFXII looking great on PS4

Heard the game is going to come out mid-July...Gonna preorder it early when I get the chance. Fran, Ashe, Penelo group for LYFE(well with the IJZS change, I may finally have to use all 6 of my party members now rather than force myself to do so)

Heh hahhahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

The story is a Cup Noodle Limited Edition Final Fantasy Boss boxset, with one noodle cup for each end boss in FF. This comes complete with an Ultima Weapon themed fork. There is also wine, wineglasses and cakes but they're not nearly as funny.

Quina looks at that fork with love and disgust at FFXV for not including him/her.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#589  February 01, 2017, 01:55:12 am
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
Huh. That Anniversary collection looks neat but I already started getting most of the old FF game son PS Vita. I'm playing the PSP version of FF1 right now, its pretty good.
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#590  February 01, 2017, 02:54:36 am
XII HD got dated July 11th, yeah. Not sure if there's a new trailer or anything to go with it.
#591  February 01, 2017, 09:14:30 pm
  • Arbiter of Novel Trivia
    • USA
Trials of Bahamut

Not sure if this is going to be some kind of AR/VR thing or if its just straight up LARPing
#592  February 03, 2017, 11:41:44 am
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Offroad Regalia will be a thing eventually! check at 50:33

February 21

Update
    PS4 Pro full-HD 60fps support
    Limited-Time Quests: This time we’re getting Hunts as part of the new limited-time quests that are being added through the update.
    Level cap increase from 99 to 120
    Photo storage capacity increase from  150 to 200
    Music Player available while riding Chocobos

DLC
    Booster Pack+: Bundle that features Boost Sword weapon, Dragon Mod fishing rod, Aviol reel.
    Booster Pack: Free version featuring the “Magitek Exosuit” (Delayed due to reasons, Square Enix stated that due to similarities with Power Rangers, they’re going to change the designs on the suits and will share more info on its availability later.

March 28

Update
    Chapter 13 Update: An update to improve on the game’s Chapter 13. It’s been revealed that you’ll get to play as Gladio for a short period of time as well for the chapter.

DLC
    Episode: Gladiolus DLC

March 31
    Platinum Demo: Final Fantasy XV to be removed off PlayStation Network and Xbox Live.

June

DLC
    Episode: Prompto DLC

A shame about the exosuits, was looking forward to it.
#593  February 03, 2017, 04:22:05 pm
    • Peru
Looking forward the PS4 Pro update; lucky for me I'm still far from finishing it.

I only hope it isn't like it was on The Last of Us Remastered, here you got something like "uncapped FPS between 30 and 60"
#594  February 06, 2017, 11:38:46 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
I only hope they get better at doing their pc ports. XIII and XIII-2 were garbage. If the frame rate dropped for any reason, the game would then cap your frame rate at a lower rate. Causing some severe slow down to like 15fps in some cases. I dont remember a patch ever coming out to fix the terrible frame rates either. Pretty much lost all respect for the company after that trash or a port.

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#595  February 15, 2017, 12:38:33 am
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
#596  February 15, 2017, 02:14:48 am
Are any of the FF Steam versions worth playing?

edit: Specifically the Steam versions, I'm familiar with all the base games.
#597  February 15, 2017, 02:17:50 am
Apparently FF3 is the 3DS remake with 3D models and everything, and 5 has the extra classes from some other reissue.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#598  February 15, 2017, 02:25:50 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Basically, everything is the same as the mobile versions. 3D 3 and 4/After Years, graphical and UI "updates" to every other non 3D game.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#599  February 15, 2017, 02:42:22 am
Alright, I never played the 3/4 remakes, that and 9 would be all that catch my interest but I have 9 as a PS1 classic so I'd have to look into the version differences. Thanks.
#600  February 15, 2017, 02:43:06 am
Oh wait wait, After Years got a 3D version too ?? The version I played (I think it was a PSP version ?) was 2D even though it came long after the 3DS remake of FF4, after the 3DS version in 3D, they redid 4 again in 2D like FF1 and FF2, and AY was in the same style. But they went ahead and redid that in the same 3D engine of FF4 on 3DS after all ? Not bad for an obscure phone game from before smartphones, I guess the 3DS and PSP versions were popular enough. That's a big change. Yeah, 3 and 4+AY are absolutely worth it.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 02:48:41 am by Byakko