YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 930345 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:

lui

Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#121  November 26, 2019, 10:17:36 am
    • USA
From what i've played with the hours ive had him, INSANELY powerful. He has stun, super armor, a ton of debuffs, automatic immunity, builds power insanely fast, low skill cooldown, and to top it all off, you can use NORMAL Geese's special card and it's WAY better than the gacha one, meaning you don't have to waste your rubies getting his card!

He destroys people in PvP and is an absolute unit in PVE since all of what I said above applies to bosses as well. Amazing unit so far.

lui

#122  November 26, 2019, 11:05:05 am
    • USA

KOF XIV Rock Howard was datamined, will most likely be the next big FES character
#123  November 26, 2019, 11:07:22 am
  • The Goddess Returns
It took me 3 multis but I got double Xiayou which combined with the free Jin and the ability to get the Armor King by doing the Event, I'm now good on the Tekken Collab.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#124  November 26, 2019, 03:06:55 pm
  • L.E.O.N here o/
    • Brazil
How are you guys so lucky?! xD
Dang I guess I'll need more than 10x times of that 10 invocations to get one of those characters.  >_>
#125  November 26, 2019, 05:33:08 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
How are you guys so lucky?! xD
Dang I guess I'll need more than 10x times of that 10 invocations to get one of those characters.  >_>

Took away the rest of my luck from the start of the game getting any banner units at all...
Now I need to get her Battle Cards...

Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......

lui

#126  November 26, 2019, 05:52:24 pm
    • USA
Pray to RNGesus folks
#127  November 26, 2019, 07:47:55 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
Paul's roulette is so shamelessly rigged it's not even funny.

lui

#128  November 26, 2019, 07:59:36 pm
    • USA
Don't focus on getting Paul directly. The real value is in the souls. You can craft Paul's souls for 200 souls, which is around 2k-4k rubies depending on your luck with getting soul bingos. His passives, leadership and overall core set are WAY too good for 2k-4k rubies, he's worth it.

His leadership is on par with someone like Orochi Iori

#129  November 28, 2019, 04:39:39 pm
Holy shit, I got Wrath Chizuru.
soul dust exchange is the fastest way to get to lv90. Andy sits at 15k CP with a maxed special battle card, two Maxima cooldown cards, one also maxed, and the Kula set cards.
Episode buffs are still around 22.
There has to be a modifier when the enemy is at a higher level, if you're not at level 90 then your CP can be just a couple thousands off and it'll still be a massive difference (Netmarble did that in Marvel Future Fight too so I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled that scum move again). My Andy at lv85 with a CP around 13k still couldn't do shit in 5 minutes and always died. At 90, her lifebar just drained away. I think I barely needed more than a couple of minutes. The Maxima and Kula cards surely helped, but with a cooldown of a couple seconds over 2 minutes, I don't see why I can't get anywhere close to the same result in double the time without the cards. The atk/crit bonus isn't that big.
That or the debuff and self heal she spams just becomes way too hard to catch up on the longer it goes, so to end the fight fast, you have to... go faster. Gee thanks.
Anyway all of a sudden it becomes really easy, she was a 7 bars left in over a minute. It's noticeable.
(Oh yeah, Andy's 40% bleed up leadership probably helps too)

Lui, if you can't get your Goenitz above 85 and still can't get through, really try to boost up the free Mature to 90 and see how that goes. I haven't tested my Mature yet, I have her at lv84.
My top yellow for the Mecha Goenitz run is King 97, and at lv85 she can't do shit to Yashiro, she dies too fast. I'll see how that changes at 90.

I really appreciate that they display the actual CP buff given by the episode buffs. It was really weird before when you thought you had a bonus 16k but it kept telling you your Cp is shit. Now you actually now, it really helps.

On the collab, I got Shy Jin (I'm holding out for adult Xiaoyu and Geese, no luck yet), and I unlocked armor King. No Paul yet.

edit  Wrath Chizuru in 2:40 without the cooldown cards (but with a card set that gives me about 10% atk buff), and 2:10 with the cooldown. The cooldown is effective, but I'm 80% sure the lv90 thing is a big deal, that's the only notable difference with my runs yesterday when I couldn't get below 5 minutes and I was only a couple thousand CP lower.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 08:02:09 pm by Byakko
#130  November 28, 2019, 09:13:41 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
Okay, serious question:

Is there any way to modify your Support List for characters other people use at all? Or does the game do it automatically by itself?
Because I cannot find the option anywhere and it's honestly bugging me.

#131  November 29, 2019, 09:23:05 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
#132  November 29, 2019, 09:27:28 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
Thanks for that, it honestly bugs the hell out of me that there is no option to really "change and keep it static"

EDIT: I may be seen as a complete fool... but I'm going all in and then some to get this Xiayou Special Card.
Atleast my work hasn't completely gone in vain(since I can just go through Hard Mode to hit the pity selection at this point) but yeah, threw in alot of Stones for this since basically I'm not going for Kazuya and Heihachi and I'm not really planning on consistently putting cash in this game or chasing after every broken unit.

Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 10:43:26 pm by Xhominid
#133  November 30, 2019, 09:05:08 am
  • Was it something I said?
Yesterday... you know what, let's try the Tekken tickets.... 1st pull.

Today: You know what? Let's try for Geese. Literally the 1st pull.

What are the odds?

lui

#134  November 30, 2019, 09:28:10 am
    • USA

fucking finally.

no she isn't even that great to use either :/

lui

#135  December 02, 2019, 05:49:29 am
    • USA

Christmas variants for the following waifus are arriving in a few weeks: Leona, Whip, Yuri, and Chang.

Not worth it unless you like those characters imo

EDIT: In other news

4/8 Tekken characters obtained so far
Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 06:29:07 am by lui
#136  December 03, 2019, 01:51:42 am
Well I managed to max out my Zero 01, showering him with every boss souls, blue souls, and rainbow souls we got.
I also spent more money to roll grown up Xiaoyu than I could have to just buy schoolgirl Xiaoyu but I'm not into schoolgirls and I wanted that yellow character (no I don't mean her skin) for the Mecha Goenitz episode (Orochi Shermie is fucking awful with her whip that just KEEPS FUCKING GOING and her sudden kiss that catches you from several screens away and you don't see anything coming). I got like 6 hood Jin before I rolled Xiaoyu...
I bought everything in the Tekken Rush shop (Armor King, souls, card, capsules), so I'll use everything else for the gold. I also got Paul in the roulette so the souls went to his card and to limit breaking him. Now I only want Heihachi and I'll be good to go.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#137  December 03, 2019, 02:11:09 am
  • Niigasan
i swear i probably spinned that paul wheel about 150 times (not exaggerating) and still havent got him
#138  December 03, 2019, 09:21:42 am
  • Was it something I said?
All I gotta say is screw Envy Blue Mary's challenge! Then, I imagine how hard the other Episodes are gonna be..........goddammit.

Anyway, got Mr. Big on the first pull. Is this game be generous now?
#139  December 03, 2019, 12:11:59 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Managed to get Kaz this morning. Just missing Heihachi and Paul now.
I'm really enjoying Classic Jin and Armor King.
#140  December 03, 2019, 01:28:51 pm
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
Breaking News from NetMarble devs:

- KOF XIV Geese is going to get an update with better hitbox!

- (Hinted) Old festa chars will get buffed (i.e. Orochi Yashiro, Chris, Shermie, Omega Rugal, Goenitz, Krizalid, etc) by early as next week!