YesNoOk

TEST RUN - Spritesheet Expansion Thread Addendum - Request thread (Read 1556727 times)

Started by Graphicus, August 09, 2013, 11:41:11 am
Share this topic:
Re: TEST RUN - Spritesheet Expansion Thread Addendum - Request thread
#261  December 18, 2019, 09:05:29 am
  • Was it something I said?
 :yuno:
It's beautiful! Thank you so much! I'll color separate it right away!

DW

#262  April 12, 2020, 06:36:30 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I need an animation for Lilith before I release her update:

^This air grab anim here. I also optimized Lilith's CS:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

If you could convert the colors to this template for Lilith, that'd save me a step and would be much appreciated. Though not entirely necessary though. Morrigan and Lilith pretty much have the same CS. Aside from Lilith's arm sleeves things only have 2 color shades, where as Morrigan's has 4. I used different colors, but the base amount is pretty much shared.
#263  April 12, 2020, 08:05:06 pm
    • lioipaz2010@hotmail.com

i made this a long time ago, but it doesn't have the CS and Idk how to apply it. i'm sorry

I hope it can help you.

Edit:
I know this is not what you are looking for but considering that Morrigan has many winposes unlike Lilith. I have some poses of her that I had personally for a long time ago. Feel free to use it or ignore it. And if anyone wants to make any modifications, welcome to it.

Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 08:46:47 pm by Rhythmness
#264  April 12, 2020, 08:55:16 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com

Applied the colors and the palette. I haven't done this in a long while, so hopefully I did it right.
This is a generic forum signature.
#265  April 12, 2020, 09:16:32 pm
  • BRAIIIIINS!!
  • "Khh- Ahahahaha!"
    • Chile
I know this is not what you are looking for but considering that Morrigan has many winposes unlike Lilith. I have some poses of her that I had personally for a long time ago. Feel free to use it or ignore it. And if anyone wants to make any modifications, welcome to it.

Adding to that topic, I edited these animations from KAZ's Master Morrigan back in 2018:

IDK if you can give them an use :P
Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 09:27:48 pm by ZombieNeko

DW

#266  April 12, 2020, 10:32:53 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Aye! This is all pretty nice. Thanks to all 3 of you. :) Yeah, I can add all of this. The King cosplay is very cool. I had thought of a nice cosplay for Lilith... Rebecca Chambers from the RE series:

It's not necessary at all, but, if someone were willing to do it I'd definitely add it.
#267  April 14, 2020, 03:31:01 pm

Since i'm practicing a bit of spriting, i did these k̶i̶n̶d̶a̶ ̶u̶g̶l̶y̶ ̶l̶o̶l̶ attempts.
Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 04:39:18 pm by Rhythmness

DW

#268  April 14, 2020, 05:47:56 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
:D :D :smitten:

I'm not noticing much of a difference, aside from the shading on the vest between the two. This is awesome though, nothing ugly about it lol. Turned out even better than I expected in all honesty. Great job and thanks. :)
#269  April 14, 2020, 05:55:10 pm
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Well since you asked about an edit, here's a quick one I did:

| |

I edited the light source on the legs to be more in line with actual CvS light source, as you can see in my reference in this spoiler:

I also edited the vest, but on second thought, maybe try to take his Rhythmness' top portion from his first attempt and my legs and put em together, and it should be byotiful. Up to you.
#270  April 14, 2020, 06:33:59 pm
I actually think the shading on the legs was better before.
Sure, the leg on the viewer's left could be darkened, but the leg on the viewer's right looks okay in Rhythmness's sprite since it's a bit bent forward (it should receive light until it gets to the knee); Hatter, the reference you used has Yuri pulling his back backwards and the legs are straight but going back... I don't know if that makes perfect sense or I explained myself well.

DW

#271  April 14, 2020, 06:53:09 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I agree. Yuri is leaning forward, so the light source would be blocked by her torso on her front thighs. However, Lilith is standing straight up/actually leaning back a bit, with her legs slightly out in front. So, light should be on her legs where Rythmical has them. Also, detail seems to be loss in Hatter's edit. The cargo pants pocket looks off, among other details/creases in the front. I suppose that's due to the darker shading.
#272  April 14, 2020, 07:16:40 pm
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Fair enough.
#273  April 14, 2020, 07:40:02 pm
  • BRAIIIIINS!!
  • "Khh- Ahahahaha!"
    • Chile
(I'm gonna try this again)
I wanna know if someone here could do Midnight Bliss sprites for Fiona Belli by Li-Kun

Link for progress: https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/isragenekos-workshop-help-with-code-needed-187595.0.html
I think that these images can give an idea for them:
Genderbent: https://i.imgur.com/a6joeti.png
Jill from RE5: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cb/67/9f/cb679f7c5dee9082c7e669d2b3d67f33.png
Ribbon Girl Miku: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ea/45/5e/ea455e665356ca57ed8d1f95853ddfb6.png
#274  April 14, 2020, 07:48:27 pm
#275  April 14, 2020, 08:32:01 pm
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
You actually had it right the first time, so feel free to ignore what I did.

It's back to the practicing board for me anyways, lol.
#276  April 14, 2020, 10:33:12 pm
  • SNK is life
This was a good excercise nontheless. It got us all thinking about the importance of poses and lightsources. Not to mention, it's a very nice sprite to look at. Easy on the eyes  :nice:
#277  June 09, 2020, 11:44:20 pm
  • MUGEN MEMES
Emerie's MUGEN Content

Everyone have Greatness :)

Don't give up... just... take a break :(
#278  June 11, 2020, 05:54:03 pm
  • Was it something I said?
Requestor: Iori players
Character: Iori
Request: CVS conversion.

A bit of a harder one, his stance transition.

Yatagarsu. I know many make do with whats available but it would look so much better with the full animation.

I don't know which Iori this is, but I figure it'd be easier with a base which is why I posted the references. Maybe the KOF XIII version would be better?

Ura 1018 Shiki • Yashiori

I know this request has been out for quite a while, and most likely not taken seriously anymore, given 2Dee's rep these days, but I would like a request for mostly the KoF XIV animations. Don't really need the first one, since I'm not sure what exactly it's used for, and the stance, because I don't think it's really necessary.
#279  June 12, 2020, 10:41:28 pm
  • Some day I'll finish this thing...
    • Argentina
To everyone who posted a request on page 14 and haven't done so:

Please read the first post in this thread.

You must have an ongoing character/stage project and should have made some significant progress on it before requesting additional animations for these characters. This is not a "I would like X animation to exist" thread or "I need help with this animation" thread. This is a "I'm about to finish my character/stage and to make it extra special/distinct, I'd like to add X animation/move to it, but said animation doesn't exist/exist in this style" thread. Hope that's clear.
#280  June 13, 2020, 07:32:31 am
  • Part-Time MUGEN creator
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
    • reddragoncats17.weebly.com/
Attempt #2 (if that's right. I can't remember how many times I requested this). I'm working on my own version of Bardock, and I got 2 supers with a lot specials put in (I'm thinking about making 1 more super and a few more normals), but Bardock is lacking a lot of normal attacks. I'm using his Extreme Butoden sprites, which lack the normals I want for Bardock to be a 6 button character. I wish I could show you, but I'm a little scared to record something on the computer I'm using

I want a light punch, a light kick, a crouching hard punch, crouching kicks, light and medium mid air punches, and medium & hard kicks. Surprise me with them.

This is just for starters. We'll see where things go from here.

Here's the SFF and the .act in case you need them: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dZDGd6Zc9lb_XavmyPJqnlSFhNCXbdjG/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UlXzuXpUzzfhRPB6KksfRq-48Rd21RjU/view?usp=sharing

Small details: Bardock has a MvC combo system and super jump with a sprinting function, and he will have KoF's jumping system and Z2's special bar (Goku Z2's Spirit Bomb) in the future.
Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 07:36:24 am by RedDragonCats17