#16682  August 20, 2020, 12:50:51 am
  • KFC
  • it's finger licking good
    • USA
Indeed.
Re: QOTD
#16683  August 20, 2020, 10:40:52 am
.........no, but I hate my past self because I was edgy
dude with that "none of us matter" shit, you're one step away from putting CRAWLING IN MY SKIN into your signature.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#16684  August 20, 2020, 11:13:45 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
dude with that "none of us matter" shit, you're one step away from putting CRAWLING IN MY SKIN into your signature.

lmao
you meant One Step Closer, right? uh? anyone? no? ok...

also RIP Chester....
#16685  August 20, 2020, 02:17:38 pm
  • KFC
    • USA
#16686  August 20, 2020, 02:44:42 pm
#16687  August 20, 2020, 09:16:38 pm
Jesus, okay fine two of those things are true like immature and bothering people, did I get it right?
not true! not true at all! you missed the most bone crushing, skin piercing feature you have. but lets evauluate your edgyness level and see your rank in the edgetorium.

profile pic:

JOHN ROMERO!!! OH THE LONG HAIR! THE GLASSES! I CAN'T TAKE IT, ITS TOO MUCH. 10/10.

qoutes:
"John Romero's About to Make you his Bitch."
"Suck it down."
"None of us matter"
ooow, scary and bleak. but i didn't piss myself and didn't contemplate suicide, so you get a 7/10.

signature:

metal as fuck! 10/10

your rank in the edgetorium:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#16688  August 20, 2020, 10:39:42 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
#16689  August 20, 2020, 10:54:04 pm
  • KFC
    • USA
There I changed, you happy, so stop laughing.
#16690  August 20, 2020, 11:20:03 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Stop posting, first.

I don't understand why I can't post a gif of the related subject, it's just because it's from my website? if I go somewhere else can I? what a dictatorship that face is!

Sorry to cut in. But, it's not a dictatorship my guy. You just can't keep spamming links to your site wherever you post. It's not helpful to the current topic. All you had to do was ask for the sprite style or try and provide content that could help the original poster. Instead you put up links to your GIF website, which you've done elsewhere as well... and it's not needed? Plus it's just advertising for that website which isn't... ya know... needed.

It's fine if you want to help someone but don't take it as a chance to plug your stuff in other people's faces. And don't call this place a dictatorship just cause you got a warning -- it'll reflect quite badly on you.

So the problem is the link to my website? Now you can't post a picture is absurd!
I'm no Mugen expert, I'm interacting to gain knowledge. you can see I asked him a question!
If it’s the beauty link, I don’t put the link anymore, now block the entire site, this is a dictatorship!
Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 11:30:47 pm by Orochi Gill
#16691  August 20, 2020, 11:48:06 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Block a whole site because you can't post a picture? Well that escalated quickly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCP-2137-2

The primary voice on the songs, from herein identified as SCP-2137-2, matches cleanly through advanced audio analysis to that of the real Tupac Shakur, who died in 1996, over a year before the recovery of SCP-2137.

However, occasionally, on crimes of a particularly complicated or brutal nature, SCP-2137-2 will be joined by other "performers," either guest-rapping or singing the chorus or bridge. This has included many of Tupac's contemporaries, such as Snoop Doggy Dogg, Nas, No Doubt, Everclear, Weezer and Busta Rhymes, as well as artists from the 2000s including Chris Brown, Katy Perry, Lil Wayne, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, the Ying Yang Twins, Drake, Neon Trees, Jet, Jay-Z, Kanye West, and Eminem, usually at the height of their popularity.

On a few notable occasions involving long-unsolved crimes by still active criminals, there have been guests of a more blatantly anachronistic nature, stand-outs among whom include Phil Harris, the Andrews Sisters, Frank Sinatra, Buddy Holly, The Who, Elvis Presley, Diana Ross, and The Beatles. Heavily anachronistic guests tend to take the role of primary artist, the song performed in their style, with SCP-2137-2 joining as a rap guest.

When contacted, none of these artists had any recollection of recording for, or information regarding, SCP-2137.
This is a generic forum signature.
Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 01:01:12 am by hatter
#16692  August 21, 2020, 12:03:08 am
Block a whole site because you can't post a picture? Well that escalated quickly.

Uhhh... I think you don't see the issue.
What he's doing is essentially spam.

It's like me saying "hello, here's my site" everywhere and posting gifs for no reason other than posting gifs.
Like a bot.
He's not a bot, but he's behaving like one.

So, "huh, block a site for a picture" is a terrible understatement. Either be on topic or don't and face consequences.
Not to mention when I checked one of his posts I saw a NSFW gif, so...
He said he removed it, but I still don't trust stuff like this.
Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 12:06:54 am by AlexSin
#16693  August 21, 2020, 12:21:41 am
  • Democracy is non-negotiable.
  • coding nearly done, supers and AI left.
    • USA
    • www.patreon.com/melcore?fan_landing=true&view_as=public

Uhhh... I think you don't see the issue.
What he's doing is essentially spam.

It's like me saying "hello, here's my site" everywhere and posting gifs for no reason other than posting gifs.
Like a bot.
He's not a bot, but he's behaving like one.

So, "huh, block a site for a picture" is a terrible understatement. Either be on topic or don't and face consequences.
Not to mention when I checked one of his posts I saw a NSFW gif, so...
He said he removed it, but I still don't trust stuff like this.

I know its not necessary but co-signing because it can become a fucking problem unless its addressed.  The right thing was done here.
#16694  August 21, 2020, 01:48:47 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
This is a generic forum signature.
#16695  August 21, 2020, 08:35:15 am
#16696  August 21, 2020, 01:24:09 pm
I understand the issue, I'm just pointing out something that seems amusingly excessive to me.
The fact that you think this is excessive shows that you missed the issue. Either that or you're okay with spambots.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#16697  August 24, 2020, 04:37:37 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
#16698  August 24, 2020, 04:45:02 pm
Oh no, swear words !
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#16699  August 24, 2020, 10:54:02 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
#16700  August 26, 2020, 05:17:33 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
Yagoo said:
Hololive is an idol group similar to AKB48.