YesNoOk

What do you feel towards gay marriage? (Read 31663 times)

Started by unbeknowNst, December 15, 2009, 12:39:29 am
Share this topic:
Re: What do you feel towards gay marriage?
#81  December 15, 2009, 08:33:50 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
#82  December 15, 2009, 08:37:45 pm
  • Horrible
    • Sweden
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/anjel/
My shitty mugen stuff:
#83  December 15, 2009, 08:43:27 pm
    • Argentina
    • http://furiadivina.mygamesonline.org
don't worry stormex, you'll grow up some day and realize you're being a moron about it . . . same as pots, when i was younger (not that i'm that old) i used to have a pretty closeminded and cocky opinion about it, but actually nowhere near as yours :p

now, my only concern would be what happens with the children adopted by gay couples . . . lasombra, are you sure there are studies? gay couples adopting kids is kinda new as to have reliable studies on the matter
#84  December 15, 2009, 08:45:05 pm
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
a man and a man cannot produce off spring and is this not one of the key roles in our lifetime
Not at all, dude, srsly wtf?  o_O
Sex and love are completely independant of the offspring a couple (or other group of people) can make, gay or straight. You think our sole role in this planet is to breed? You think people with children = healthy?

:-\ Its just weird that gay people half to be gay, like why do you need a male wife?!?!?
Gay people probably feel just like you, but towards people of the opposite sex.

also fix your quotations alot of them have my name attached to it and never said those things
Oops, sorry, I meant to put StormEX's name there. You two share a similar mindset, though... ;P

@ lasombra where did the develop "mankind more" come from? i just said todays world is very different and allows for a lot of different rights hence the talk about norms. did they allow gay marriage in the roman empire, the vikings, the egyptians?
You are typing in a computer, right? That comes from science. That comes from the Modern Era. That comes from the Reinassance. I'ld start there...

You have the right to express your opinion, correct? That comes from the developments of 1776 and 1789 in the USAA and French revolutions, mostly.

Older civilizations didn't allow gay marriage (because of property issues, mostly) but many of them allowed adult-children fornication in massive orgies, public displays of violence and torture and slave trading, among other stuff. We don't. Who is more screwed-up?

The world is actually BETTER today, IMO. Not just because of science, also because of Human Rights' developments.
Current release: SF vs MK, fully interactive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bM9DpmVXOA
#85  December 15, 2009, 08:53:13 pm
  • mirror, mirror...
    • www.poland.pl/
in some countries sadly that is not. we have rights..
-I hate haters and S.o.S chars.....
-time to migrate from winmugen...
#86  December 15, 2009, 08:56:26 pm
i never said people with children = healthy and thats not what i think because there are fucked up families out there homosexual or not.

i just think for a person to disregard the opposite sex is un-natural and i believe for a person to do that something in their life triggered it. no child is born and automatically decides they are gay, some event or experience caused that, or maybe all this sublimal shit did like gay parades
#87  December 15, 2009, 09:08:36 pm
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
now that you brought my attention to the gay people with kids... Its really not good for the kid to see two men or girls kissing or doing other things. I think thats just gana make the kid confused! And might just make them gay or a lesbian! :no:
#88  December 15, 2009, 09:10:46 pm
Did you even read the topic before posting?
So far, every single study I've checked shows that kids brought up by gay couples are exactly as healthy/screwed up as kids brought up by straight couples - they are not more prone to being gay themselves, or develop any mental health issues.
Thus, I am totally pro-marriage, pro-adoption, pro-choice. Whoops, that last one offtopic. ;P

i just think for a person to disregard the opposite sex is un-natural
Reply in the future, from the past:
Depends on what you define as natural
It is also pretty 'natural' to eat your own children. Hey, hamsters do it!

no child is born and automatically decides they are gay, some event or experience caused that, or maybe all this sublimal shit did like gay parades
Bullshit. Studies so far can't either prove or disregard if people are born gay (sup genetic influence) or turned gay (sup social and enviromental stuff), and I personally think it's probably a mix of both.

But saying gay parades make children gay is one of the dumbest things I've heard in quite a while.

#89  December 15, 2009, 09:20:59 pm
But saying gay parades make children gay is one of the dumbest things I've heard in quite a while.

then you will be agreeing that subliminal messages do not influence peoples thoughts and actions
im not saying a gay parade will be the sole cause but it could be a factor

also we are not hampsters so that is quite irrelevant

OZ

#90  December 15, 2009, 09:26:34 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
she does what every normal person does [size=5pt]eat pie[/size]

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Sorry had to be done  :haw:

Anyways, a little off topic; not ridiculing or criticizing homosexuals; but why does being a gay male come with many of the stereotypical traits?
The 'gay' lisp, the spritely gait, the innate sense of fashion.
Is sexuality really so inseperable from such physicalities?

Or is it all a part of some conditioned socialization?
ಠ_ಠ
#91  December 15, 2009, 09:30:32 pm
then you will be agreeing that subliminal messages do not influence peoples thoughts and actions
Actually, yes, I will be agreeing. Subliminal messages have, AFAIK, being disproved as all that effective. :P

*BUY COCA COLA NOW!!*
#92  December 15, 2009, 09:33:59 pm
  • Professional Loser
Hamsters are also animals, mammals even. It is quite relevant.

It is also quite relevant to the topic at hand to compare us humans with other animals. That is because homophobe bigots like StormEX seem to think that homosexuality is an unhealthy deviation from the natural law that only the dirty advanced minds of humans would be capable of. We are not alone in homosexuality, and the rest of the animal kingdom seems to have no problem with it. So why should we?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals
I will not give you whatever time you wasted reading this back.

Bea

#93  December 15, 2009, 09:35:41 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
maybe i missed a critical point  --;

but i am still for the fact that men are for woman. a man and a man cannot produce off spring and is this not one of the key roles in our lifetime

The same is true for an infertile man with a fertile woman and an infertile woman with a fertile man...
By your logic, infertile people shouldn't be allowed to date anyone.  :sugoi:
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#94  December 15, 2009, 09:36:03 pm
Yes and we are not monkeys so anything about them is irrelevant, and we are not mice so any test done on them is irrelevant !
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.

OZ

#95  December 15, 2009, 09:36:36 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

^South Park
ಠ_ಠ
#96  December 15, 2009, 09:40:35 pm
Thanks to you Some sad sup is gonna buy cola now  ;D

No comment to the infertile arguement  :ninja:
Re: What do you feel towards happy marriage?
#97  December 15, 2009, 09:44:59 pm
    • UK
    • www.nnaajjmugen.tumblr.com/
What do you feel towards gay marriage?

I swear gay ment happy back in the day
Well, I'm not that bothered. It's there life, there decisions.
Kinda strange but I woke up today and her hand was on my ass cheek
I won't suspect anything though I'll take it she was sleeping and didn't notice
you should have flipped over slowly
#98  December 15, 2009, 09:47:28 pm
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
Gay people have a natural attraction to the body and personalities of their same gender in the same way that straight people have for the opposite gender. They should have the same rights as everyone, and don't give me that garbage that "they have the right to marry someone of the opposite gender, so they have the same rights!".

If anything, hatred and disgust towards homosexuals is WAY MORE influenced by society than homosexuality is. The people in here who believe that people are gay soley because they were raped or they're influenced by "gay culture"...you do realize that you are the tools who have been influenced into believing what you believe, right?

Government and media figures who say "the point of marriage is for a man and a woman to have and raise children" completely disregard that men and women who are unable of having children can still get married.

Anyways, a little off topic; not ridiculing or criticizing homosexuals; but why does being a gay male come with many of the stereotypical traits?
The 'gay' lisp, the spritely gait, the innate sense of fashion.
Is sexuality really so inseperable from such physicalities?

Or is it all a part of some conditioned socialization?

The people who do that think it's cool and a way to fit in with people that are similar to them the same way that gangstas, goths(do they still exist?), and rednecks do. Simple enough, eh? The way they act has no influence on their actual sexual orientation(meaning that they aren't gay BECAUSE they're trying to fit in with other gays), btw. There are a lot of gay men who don't act like that, and even a few straight men who do.
Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 09:54:05 pm by Fab Cad
#99  December 15, 2009, 09:53:58 pm
We all believe something for a reason dont we? upbringing, culture, education, whatever it may be
I believe that a man shouldnt make love with another man because i was brought up that way. It makes sense to me.
I could turn around and say that you people believing it is okay are the tools for the gay community.

At the end of the day its just another opinion. there will always be a for and against
#100  December 15, 2009, 09:57:00 pm
    • Argentina
    • http://furiadivina.mygamesonline.org
At the end of the day its just another opinion
yeah, not all opinions are valid  ;)

but i would like to hear why do you guys think that two people that love eachother shouldn't marry ... you only said 'i don't like it' so far