YesNoOk

Everything Anime and Manga Thread (Read 2437758 times)

Started by ( ゚ o゚) It's Urza!, August 27, 2007, 02:30:58 am
Share this topic:
Re: Everything Anime and Manga Thread
#1001  May 05, 2009, 06:50:16 am
  • Luck can be statistics or superstition.
    • Malaysia
    • http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/User:Mineko_Charat_Lucky
I haven't. I am watching Maria-Holic currently.

I am but a living fossil these days.
#1002  May 05, 2009, 10:00:53 am
Speaking of furries has anyone seen the Spice and Wolf OVA? I have it already but haven't got the time to watch it.
I did, it's just a short story about Holo's feelings, not much to talk about, only enough to put you back into the story.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1003  May 05, 2009, 10:30:16 am
    • Malaysia
Do any of you people find Shana(Shakugan no Shana) and Kannagi Ayano(Kaze no Stigma) are like twins?

#1004  May 05, 2009, 04:23:20 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Have not watched neither.

Speaking of furries has anyone seen the Spice and Wolf OVA? I have it already but haven't got the time to watch it.
I did, it's just a short story about Holo's feelings, not much to talk about, only enough to put you back into the story.

I guess the next season starts in July then? Is it any good or just hyped because of the inumimi ?

Nice, a Rika with a cat tail. :)

she can actually goo all the way to a black cat. somehow she grew to be one, if not the most interesting character for me, along with satou sei, probably already beat her.
Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 05:01:04 pm by Frederika Bernkastel~
#1005  May 05, 2009, 06:25:43 pm
I guess the next season starts in July then? Is it any good or just hyped because of the inumimi ?
I'm not even sure if there was supposed to be more than this OAV or if that's all there is that was planned. They should have more than enough material with the novels, but I don't know what's in the hoven currently.
It's well done as long as you don't get in it expecting loads of action, it's about merchants, plots and some mysticism.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1006  May 05, 2009, 06:29:47 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#1007  May 05, 2009, 06:38:56 pm
Well yeah if you don't mind that kind of story. It's well done, the characters are good and not insufferable or stupid, the plot isn't horrible and it goes a little fluffy on you every now and then. It's a pass-time.
Yeah, it's not that often that you get a series where the characters actually have a brain.
Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 06:44:48 pm by Byakko
#1008  May 05, 2009, 06:43:09 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
thanks, I will check for random info on the series, to watch it when I am in the mood to.

[EDIT]

oh, have you checked the "to aru" series, they give me a strong type moon vibe even fi they are unrelated.
Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 10:25:57 pm by Frederika Bernkastel~
#1009  May 06, 2009, 12:02:00 am
Haven't, and I don't have any particular plan to in the immediate future. I might have a look sometime later. I usually need to get hooked / have my interest picked to start something new - I decided to watch SaiKano after ignoring it for a few years only once I watched some AMV of it made by a friend...
#1010  May 06, 2009, 04:28:14 am
  • Ya me dio cosa...
    • Mexico
#1011  May 06, 2009, 04:43:24 am
    • Malaysia
The anime is called Basquatch/Basukasshu.

This anime can be called a hybrid of Gundam and Slam Dunk, or basketball players with mobile suit equipments.

#1012  May 06, 2009, 05:00:27 am
  • Ya me dio cosa...
    • Mexico
A nice mixture :p
thanks, i can hunt subtitles now  ;P
#1013  May 06, 2009, 05:13:18 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
This anime can be called a hybrid of Gundam and Slam Dunk, or basketball players with mobile suit equipments.

Wrong as hell.
Gundam's focus is military conflict...Unlike Basquash (The official name, by the way), and design-wise the bigfoot are NOTHING like Gundams, they're closer to Megas XLR.
#1014  May 06, 2009, 05:19:46 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
Chicks dig giant robots. :buttrox:

Do any of you people find Shana(Shakugan no Shana) and Kannagi Ayano(Kaze no Stigma) are like twins?
Because they are both annoying tsunderes and use fire based attacks?

Also Yagami Kazuma = :buttrox: + he is voiced by Daisuke Ono (one of this days I'll get past the 5th episode).

I'm not even sure if there was supposed to be more than this OAV or if that's all there is that was planned.
Well it's been answered already but it's basically the same thing they did with Hayate no Gotoku now that it's been done by J.C. Staff they released a swimsuit fanservice to introduce new characters + show what the new season would look like. BTW I know you dropped K-ON! after 2 episodes but you HAVE to watch teh fifth episode it's :buttrox:.
Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 05:24:22 am by Bastard Wolf
#1015  May 06, 2009, 06:01:24 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I watched mendol instead of k-on.
#1016  May 06, 2009, 06:06:29 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
LOL hotlinking pictures.

Just watched Hatsukoi Limited 4. Incest is obviously the best sub-romance genre.​ You can't prove me wrong.​
Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 06:32:56 am by Bastard Wolf
#1017  May 06, 2009, 11:10:01 am
    • Malaysia

#1018  May 06, 2009, 05:40:36 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#1019  May 07, 2009, 05:02:36 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
LOL hotlinking pictures.

Just watched Hatsukoi Limited 4. Incest is obviously the best sub-romance genre.​ You can't prove me wrong.​

fixed.

Also, strawberry shake sweet is over ;.; .. and gantz has pulled a plot twist that is bound to confuse even the readers.
#1020  May 07, 2009, 05:22:18 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 05:32:37 pm by PotS