YesNoOk

Everything Anime and Manga Thread (Read 2437691 times)

Started by ( ゚ o゚) It's Urza!, August 27, 2007, 02:30:58 am
Share this topic:
Re: Everything Anime and Manga Thread
#1401  August 25, 2009, 09:35:51 am
This isn't the first time you ask this question, is it ? Don't be a troll.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1402  August 25, 2009, 03:54:56 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
That's why I did not reply.
#1403  August 26, 2009, 11:33:47 am
  • all is love in fair and war
there is a small update on yuria 100, or I'm just being late...
#1404  August 26, 2009, 05:02:29 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
nah, a new chapter got released, it seems. no update on the video media, though.
#1405  August 28, 2009, 08:17:07 pm
Umineko 9 : I just remembered what seemed familiar. Gohda tackling *spoiler* made me think of Abel's super in SF4.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1406  August 28, 2009, 10:30:25 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
SPOILER sticking a finger inside the injury in his/her chest was even better, though the ninja jump felt out of place.
#1407  August 30, 2009, 10:26:54 am
  • Luck can be statistics or superstition.
    • Malaysia
    • http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/User:Mineko_Charat_Lucky
Now that you mentioned it, I was so busy that I totally forgot to watch Umineko since the 5th episode... Have to start downloading and start watching, or maybe leave the watching until my exam's over, which is in a few weeks...

Plus. Useless. Sentence. : I was thinking of using our p****hile Prime Minister for my avatar for Independence Day but I choose the flag instead.

Plus. Plus. Useless. Sentence. : Or maybe I shall talk in moonspeak Bahasa Melayu. Tidak tahulah, walaupun saya tak begitu pandai cakap Bahasa Melayu arr tetapi bolehlah, saya fikir saya ada perasaan untuk cakap Melayu lah.

I am but a living fossil these days.
#1408  August 30, 2009, 05:00:50 pm
lol, funny with bahasa melayu, too many lah, way different from my lokal indonesian+east java way of talking
#1409  August 31, 2009, 12:27:40 pm
    • Malaysia
lol, funny with bahasa melayu, too many lah, way different from my lokal indonesian+east java way of talking
Saya pernah jumpa Bahasa indonesia, memang unik dari pelbagai segi dari Bahasa Melayu. Saya ingat kami panggil Chef Wan tetapi Orang Indonesia panggilnya Cookie Wan. jajaja... Saya bukan Orang Melayu tetapi saya perlu belajar Bahasa Melayu.

#1410  August 31, 2009, 06:46:12 pm
Any room left on the Death Note train?
#1411  August 31, 2009, 10:28:57 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
DEath ntoe became shit when it became popular, even though it was already done then and the populairity in no way affected it's development.
#1412  September 01, 2009, 05:55:03 am
Saya pernah jumpa Bahasa indonesia, memang unik dari pelbagai segi dari Bahasa Melayu. Saya ingat kami panggil Chef Wan tetapi Orang Indonesia panggilnya Cookie Wan. jajaja... Saya bukan Orang Melayu tetapi saya perlu belajar Bahasa Melayu.

the way we say it more like cocky Wan. you're malaysian but not melayu, you mean you're from different ethnicity? I don't care about my ethnicity at all, mix blood like us are not ruled by any traditions.
#1413  September 01, 2009, 03:19:46 pm
    • Malaysia

the way we say it more like cocky Wan. you're malaysian but not melayu, you mean you're from different ethnicity? I don't care about my ethnicity at all, mix blood like us are not ruled by any traditions.
I'm Chinese, even though all of us Malaysian citizens does not care about ethnicity, the politicians are playing around with racism, doing race discriminations like :"You Chinese go back to China and Indians go back to India if you hate how we do things here," or "Hey look, the big brother Malays still haven't break from sucking their mother's milk."

We're all fed up with what they are doing...

#1414  September 01, 2009, 03:33:02 pm
DEath ntoe became shit when it became popular, even though it was already done then and the populairity in no way affected it's development.
Who the hell cares about the fandom surrounding it. The animation is superb, the story is top notch, the english dub was good, the ending was kind of obvious, but was a good choice.

#1415  September 01, 2009, 04:01:09 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
my point. I liked the live action version even more. Something like live action > anime > manga.
#1416  September 01, 2009, 09:42:03 pm
#1417  September 01, 2009, 09:48:12 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
Movies were alright, altogh IMO the "Just as planned" part was not as epic as the anime/manga version.

Also the actress who played Takada was really hot.

Useless fact: the actor who plays Yagami Light will also play Itou Kaiji on the Kaiji live action movie that will premier on 2010.
*ZAWA ZAWA*
#1418  September 01, 2009, 10:20:54 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
He played shuuya nakahara(nanahara?) in the better battle royale movie too. Plus Misa plays kanzaki nao in the liar game tv series. The death note movie is also good in the way that non anime watchers can enjoy it.
#1419  September 02, 2009, 05:22:28 am
#1420  September 03, 2009, 05:34:45 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I just finished shikabane hime, pretty satisfying ending without being cliche conclusive and the whole series felt good overall, I think of it as better than TTGL.