YesNoOk

wrestling (Read 2254574 times)

Started by Titiln, August 28, 2007, 08:49:26 pm
Share this topic:

BC

Re: wrestling
#901  September 28, 2008, 12:54:19 pm
    • UK
Even though Shawn was the first, Jericho been at it the most (NM will be Jericho's 7th Ladder match and Michaels' 5th). And Jericho has the most wins on ladder matches, but not much (Jericho 2, Michaels 1), I believe Jericho will be champion

But that was jericho in the past, he has changed now, he cheats... plus the only way jericho is gonna win is with lance cade by his side IMO.

The best Chris Jericho was the Jericho vs Benoit days.

also you right about matt hardy, but i can see hardy having henry pinned and atlas interfering. so DQ win to hardy.

although i mayb wrong BUT, whats the famous vince saying "anything can happen in the WW---get the F out lol WWE :hump:

not the original quote but i thought it would be cool lol
Accepting commissions
#902  September 28, 2008, 01:21:17 pm
  • I am a ghost.
    • USA
    • www.bmarquis.com
I forgot about Tony Atlas. If hardy doesn't find someone else to help, I do believe it will be a DQ.
Accusare nemo se debet nisi coram Veridis
DYNOMITE
#903  September 29, 2008, 01:07:54 am
  • ANGRY BIRDS GONNA DESTROY DEM PIGZ!
    • Mexico
    • www.mugenevolution.co.uk/fer619/
my pics for no mercy:

HHH (c) v. J. Hardy: HHH
Jericho (c) v. S. Michaels: Jericho
Batista v. JBL: Batista
M. Hardy (c) v. M. Henry: Hardy
B. Phoenix (c) v. Candice: B. Phoenix
Undertaker v. Big Show: Undertaker
Rey Rey v. Kane: Rey Rey (with some help from Evan Bourne  ;))

BC

#904  September 29, 2008, 01:32:52 am
    • UK
i find that funny that you pick all the people on the left hand side lol
Accepting commissions

DMK

#905  September 29, 2008, 03:43:55 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Sounds about right though. Except Shawn Micheals. I think like Kane had at ECW that they'll give him a short, but memorable run as World Heavyweight champion. A feeling and nothing more. Personally it's the only match where I'm not entirely sure who will walk out as champ.
#906  September 29, 2008, 06:27:21 pm
  • wanna match bowls
fuck wwe now.

*these  new wrestlers dont play the audience well anymore
*most of the titles either have been forgotten or have really careless storylines (lightweight,
  womens, tag team, etc) the only one you mostly hear about now is the heavy weight.
*the faces are bigger, stronger, better than the heels.  (batista vs edge, undertaker vs kennedy)
   it was more heroic when faces were average built and heels always won and were unbeatable
   cause when a face won it felt like if you won the lottery.
*back then the heels would play the audience soooo well where you would have an absolute
  hatred for them, instead of just being plain annoying like these new heels.
*john cena ALWAYS wins. to the point that majority of wrestling fans treat him as if he was a heel.
* and matches are now so damn obvious and unmatched. (HHH vs J. hardy WTF! if this was years ago this would not be a main even at a PPV it would be the first match in smakdown)
*no more hardcore, and if it does have one it is very pathetic
*not much cruiserweight competition, rey rey has no one to really fight no wonder he wants to go to TNA
*majority of wwe fans are annoying kids who dont know better cause they didint watch wrestling back then
*mcmahon just had to kill ecw even more by remaking it and turning it into a new wwf velocity.
*divas arent even wrestlers no more, there just stupid blondes who cant fight worth of crap

sorry guys.....but im tna now. i like to see hardcore matches. i like to see all the titles be worshipped and cared about, i like to watch a wrestling show were majority of wrestlers are known not just some chump that has no wrestling experience.    stop being in denial and jump the boat already before it gets worse
#907  September 29, 2008, 06:42:28 pm
*back then the heels would play the audience soooo well where you would have an absolute
i suppose you haven't been following jericho vs michaels
*john cena ALWAYS wins. to the point that majority of wrestling fans treat him as if he was a heel.
ever since he returned he has barely won any matches. he lost in both of his title shots against orton
* and matches are now so damn obvious and unmatched. (HHH vs J. hardy WTF! if this was years ago this would not be a main even at a PPV it would be the first match in smakdown)
years ago jeff hardy was a mediocre midcarder. he has improved significantly lately and is a believable main eventer. he even defeated triple h a year ago at this same ppv.
rey rey has no one to really fight no wonder he wants to go to TNA
rey just signed a new contract, i don't know where you got the tna thing from
*majority of wwe fans are annoying kids who dont know better cause they didint watch wrestling back then
majority of wwf fans were annoying kids back then too
*divas arent even wrestlers no more, there just stupid blondes who cant fight worth of crap
have you seen any matches from beth phoenix or natalya neidhart. hell, even mccool and maryse are putting together pretty good matches lately
it's true that wwe lately doesn't compare to the attitude era because there's nobody to the level of charisma as stone cold or the rock, or if there is one he's not being used properly and his charisma isn't conveying.

i'm not even going to reply to your lines about tna, man. wwe is far from perfect but tna is mostly garbage. you've got a set of good ring workers but the booking team can't use them for shit
#908  September 29, 2008, 07:16:01 pm
  • wanna match bowls
i suppose you haven't been following jericho vs michaels
ever since he returned he has barely won any matches. he lost in both of his title shots against orton
years ago jeff hardy was a mediocre midcarder. he has improved significantly lately and is a believable main eventer. he even defeated triple h a year ago at this same ppv.
rey rey has no one to really fight no wonder he wants to go to TNA
rey just signed a new contract, i don't know where you got the tna thing from
majority of wwf fans were annoying kids back then too
have you seen any matches from beth phoenix or natalya neidhart. hell, even mccool and maryse are putting together pretty good matches lately
it's true that wwe lately doesn't compare to the attitude era because there's nobody to the level of charisma as stone cold or the rock, or if there is one he's not being used properly and his charisma isn't conveying.

i'm not even going to reply to your lines about tna, man. wwe is far from perfect but tna is mostly garbage. you've got a set of good ring workers but the booking team can't use them for shit

jericho and micheals has always been a heated rivalry, there just bringing it back.  of coarse its gonna be good. 

majority of people still are annoyed of cena, he needs to lose for a year straight to make up for it.

jeff was better as a midcarder and as a tag. ya i agree he has improved but not enought to truly fight with HHH and others. reason why he seems like he is worthy for main events is because wwe lacks in cruiserweight style type wrestling.  people like jeff or rey dont have any "real" competition.  so they just put them against the heavy weights. it isnt like wcw or wwf were they had piles of awesome talented lightweights having awesome high flying fights everynight. now its rey vs some heavy dude.

ya rey was talking about going to tna because expired contract and lack of competition.  but i guess he did sign for more time in wwe, they must'v payed him more.

about the kids is true.  but admit it, now its like even more kids that dont know better.

reason why some of those chicks seem good is because its a sucky chick vs a sucky chick.  except like 2 that ive seen.   but it seems like wwe is paying too  much attention to the blondie type of girl iinstead of a girl that can actually fight.

and tna just briings back that attitude feeling back and the wcw and ecw feeling back as well.  it aint the best show in the world i agree but i consider wwe one of the worst. im sorry man.  ive been born watching wwf and it was hard it really was but i had to leave it cause it was just making me sick every single night.  like i litterally fell asleep watchiing smakdown and raw. so i was like fuck it. 
Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 07:19:51 pm by GoreWhore
#909  September 29, 2008, 07:45:14 pm
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
Attitude Era is full of unrealistic storylines, and stupid gimmicks(God Father, New Brood, Minstiry of Darkness, Kane, etc).

Kane : Was in alot of stupid storylines that made him look weak.

reason why some of those chicks seem good is because its a sucky chick vs a sucky chick.  except like 2 that ive seen.   but it seems like wwe is paying too  much attention to the blondie type of girl iinstead of a girl that can actually fight.
I don't recall ever seeing a good Diva match in the Attitude Era..  :P

*most of the titles either have been forgotten or have really careless storylines (lightweight,
  womens, tag team, etc) the only one you mostly hear about now is the heavy weight.
*the faces are bigger, stronger, better than the heels.  (batista vs edge, undertaker vs kennedy)
   it was more heroic when faces were average built and heels always won and were unbeatable
*not much cruiserweight competition, rey rey has no one to really fight no wonder he wants to go to TNA
*mcmahon just had to kill ecw even more by remaking it and turning it into a new wwf velocity.
- It takes time for new wrestlers to get over. look at CM punk now.. -_-
- Uh, not really. If you watched WWE most of the titles are mentioned alot.
- Edge, Jericho, Kane, Regal, Orton are definatly not weak. Also Heels don't always lose, Batista has lost alot of PPV matches.
- This is just stupid.
- That was back in 2006..
- HHH vs Hardy is like a dream match.  --;
- Garbage wrestling sucks.
- Rey had a chance to go to TNA, but didn't.
- This is true, but does it matter?..
- ECW sucked.
--;
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
#910  September 29, 2008, 08:11:38 pm
  • wanna match bowls
Attitude Era is full of unrealistic storylines, and stupid gimmicks(God Father, New Brood, Minstiry of Darkness, Kane, etc).

Kane : Was in alot of stupid storylines that made him look weak.

I don't recall ever seeing a good Diva match in the Attitude Era..  :P

- It takes time for new wrestlers to get over. look at CM punk now.. -_-
- Uh, not really. If you watched WWE most of the titles are mentioned alot.
- Edge, Jericho, Kane, Regal, Orton are definatly not weak. Also Heels don't always lose, Batista has lost alot of PPV matches.
- This is just stupid.
- That was back in 2006..
- HHH vs Hardy is like a dream match.  --
- Garbage wrestling sucks.
- Rey had a chance to go to TNA, but didn't.
- This is true, but does it matter?..
- ECW sucked.
--;

gimmicks is what proffesional wrrestling is about.  not just some average joe with black underwear tights using his real name.

wtf are you saying kane, was tight back then, he was intimidating.  what is that we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten years up too now, hes still in wwe!!? wow he needs to get a life.

i hate cm punk, i hate his name, hes a fuckin poseur, i dont like his gimmick whats so ever. he should be a  midcarder. or intercontinental champ type

ya edge and jericho arent weak but im comparing them to undertaker batista and cena....they weigh at least 100 lbs more than them LMAO

HHH vs hardy......wooowww  ya jericho vs michaels has always been a good match up multiple times. let me guess youll also think that rey vs undertaker would be such a dream match huh lol

wwe is owned by a power hungry corperate owner who treats his wrestlers and staffs men like absolute shit.

ecw did not suck back then it was highly entertaining and was not covered in stupid bullshit like people constantly getting married or people just talking for half of the show. 

divas back then, jaqueline, terri, china, etc    they were all buff not only just some preppy blonde chick
#911  September 29, 2008, 08:21:26 pm
    • Mexico

#912  September 29, 2008, 08:39:42 pm
  • wanna match bowls
divas back then, jaqueline, terri, china, etc    they were all buff not only just some preppy blonde chick

have you heard of beth phoenix or natalya neidhart?

i typed this

ya.       it is very typical for wwe fans to be very defensive.

i see your a big rey fan.   me too, but it sux that we dont really get to see him take on other luchadores like we used too.
Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 08:43:33 pm by GoreWhore
#913  September 29, 2008, 08:44:08 pm
  • I am a ghost.
    • USA
    • www.bmarquis.com
and it's typical of non wwe people, or people who liked the old wwe but hate the new wwe to get defensive.

It's called beliefs, and people react strongly to them.
DYNOMITE
#914  September 29, 2008, 08:51:59 pm
  • wanna match bowls
and it's typical of non wwe people, or people who liked the old wwe but hate the new wwe to get defensive.

It's called beliefs, and people react strongly to them.

true that.....  then its a debate.
#915  September 29, 2008, 11:01:41 pm
  • I am a ghost.
    • USA
    • www.bmarquis.com
as long as it's not a flame war.
DYNOMITE
#916  September 29, 2008, 11:13:00 pm
  • wanna match bowls
awww but flame wars are awesome lol   jk
#917  September 30, 2008, 04:37:43 am
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
Hass as Khali..  ;D
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx

BC

#918  September 30, 2008, 01:35:12 pm
    • UK
Evan Bourne = WWE's answer to AJ Styles :D

Evan Bourne vs Rey Mysterio = Entertaning (not that these have have fought, but if only......)

Jeff Hardy Vs John Morrison = Entertaining

i say bring back the light heavyweight title.
Accepting commissions
#919  September 30, 2008, 06:54:41 pm
Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 06:58:08 pm by Cadia
#920  September 30, 2008, 08:41:51 pm
    • Mexico
or Stone Cold Steve Haas-tin