YesNoOk

SON GOHAN E PORTGAS D. ACE BY KENSHIRO99 (Read 41393 times)

Started by kenshiro99, November 20, 2016, 10:44:21 pm
Share this topic:
Re: SON GOHAN E PORTGAS D. ACE BY KENSHIRO99
#21  November 30, 2016, 12:26:53 pm
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
As a great fan of One Piece, I want to give you some suggestions for Ace.

ENTEI: It should be larger and should inflict more hits.

JUKIKA: When Ace puts his fingers like a cross, he should release many green spheres that surrounds the opponent. After a few seconds, all the spheres heads to the opponent, causing a huge explosion.

DAI HIBASHIRA: When the enemy comes on top of the fire pillar, Ace should teleport himself to the top of the pillar and smash the opponent with a beautiful fiery blow.

Thanks for your feedback Gladiacloud
let's see:
Entei: This can be arranged in a future upgrade, although the size of the fireball is proportional to the game style, very large would be almost inescapable hehe
Jujika: I think this one you said is Hidaruma, which is the throw of this char.
Dai Hibashira: It would be nice to see, I'm sure I'll note it for a 2.0 version of it.
You're welcome, it's nothing ^_^

I have another feedback for you:

HIGAN: Fireballs should move faster and should disappear faster too.

These however are two suggestions:

An aerial horizontal version of Hiken would not hurt, you can edit some sprites (obviously if you're familiar with the spriting). Furthermore, the flames issuing during basic attacks should be recolored in red and yellow (like Higan fireballs) instead of Jin's yellow and white. In the anime original Ace used red and yellow flames (except for the Entei).
#22  December 01, 2016, 12:35:54 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
This is an excellent Gohan, I'm a big Gohan an MVC fan and you've done a great job here, I'm building a mugen with only your vs chars to make sort of a full game XD, keep it up bro, you're doing great.
Also, I'm not a OP fan but that Ace is awesome too.
Awesome job.

#23  December 03, 2016, 04:10:52 am
    • Brazil
#24  December 03, 2016, 04:13:40 am
    • Brazil
As a great fan of One Piece, I want to give you some suggestions for Ace.

ENTEI: It should be larger and should inflict more hits.

JUKIKA: When Ace puts his fingers like a cross, he should release many green spheres that surrounds the opponent. After a few seconds, all the spheres heads to the opponent, causing a huge explosion.

DAI HIBASHIRA: When the enemy comes on top of the fire pillar, Ace should teleport himself to the top of the pillar and smash the opponent with a beautiful fiery blow.

Thanks for your feedback Gladiacloud
let's see:
Entei: This can be arranged in a future upgrade, although the size of the fireball is proportional to the game style, very large would be almost inescapable hehe
Jujika: I think this one you said is Hidaruma, which is the throw of this char.
Dai Hibashira: It would be nice to see, I'm sure I'll note it for a 2.0 version of it.
You're welcome, it's nothing ^_^

I have another feedback for you:

HIGAN: Fireballs should move faster and should disappear faster too.

These however are two suggestions:

An aerial horizontal version of Hiken would not hurt, you can edit some sprites (obviously if you're familiar with the spriting). Furthermore, the flames issuing during basic attacks should be recolored in red and yellow (like Higan fireballs) instead of Jin's yellow and white. In the anime original Ace used red and yellow flames (except for the Entei).

Yes Gladiacloud, I'll do this Higan update and the basic moves fire color in the next update. I avoid doing any editing of sprites, of the hard work hehe but has hours that can not avoid.
Once again, thank you for your help.
#25  December 03, 2016, 08:33:20 am
    • Italy
    • mark.nar@hotmail.it
I'll see if I can do sprites for you, then.
#26  December 03, 2016, 01:58:51 pm
    • Brazil
    • concurseiro190@gmail.com
Hi Kenshiro,

I send a personal message to you.
#27  December 09, 2016, 10:55:03 pm
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
to be honest, I'm really enjoying Both ace, & gohan.

Ace Feedback:
- should definitely have a small, medium, & large flame thrower. (D,DF,F, Punch)
- His medium kick doesn't always connect. There's an improper alignment in his CLSN's you can easily fix. stretch it back a bit more.
- His Flame geyser attack (D,DB,B Kick)  doesn't have a practical use, in-game. Sure, it looks cool, but it serves a better purpose as just a super. it doesn't combo into much except for his s.HK. maybe have different variations, which push the character a little forward. instead of hem all being the same.
- His leaping flame punch (D,DF,F, Kick) should cause a ground bounce to the opponent for more combo abilities. or anything that rewards the player for connecting that attack.
- His flame Pistol (D,DB,B Punch) Should Definitely have a super.  I feel like this attack couldn't be any better except for that.

Edit:
- in Aces intro the flame explodes, before he grips his hand.

I'll give later feedback on gohan..! :thumbsup:
Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 11:07:11 pm by DragonSlayerEX
#28  December 14, 2016, 06:43:24 pm
  • Part time Creator!!!
  • Need motivation...
    • Germany
is Ace sprites custom?
#29  December 14, 2016, 08:41:10 pm
  • No waifu no laifu
    • USA
    • srsnugglebunz@gmail.com
#30  December 21, 2016, 03:07:10 am
    • Brazil
to be honest, I'm really enjoying Both ace, & gohan.

Ace Feedback:
- should definitely have a small, medium, & large flame thrower. (D,DF,F, Punch)
- His medium kick doesn't always connect. There's an improper alignment in his CLSN's you can easily fix. stretch it back a bit more.
- His Flame geyser attack (D,DB,B Kick)  doesn't have a practical use, in-game. Sure, it looks cool, but it serves a better purpose as just a super. it doesn't combo into much except for his s.HK. maybe have different variations, which push the character a little forward. instead of hem all being the same.
- His leaping flame punch (D,DF,F, Kick) should cause a ground bounce to the opponent for more combo abilities. or anything that rewards the player for connecting that attack.
- His flame Pistol (D,DB,B Punch) Should Definitely have a super.  I feel like this attack couldn't be any better except for that.

Edit:
- in Aces intro the flame explodes, before he grips his hand.

I'll give later feedback on gohan..! :thumbsup:

Nice DragonSlayer
I wrote down your suggestions and I believe they will be able to do them in a future update.

Thank you for your opinion
#31  January 18, 2017, 11:36:24 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Late, but there are the vids of

Gohan

and Ace

Both plays great, awesome job bruh. :)
Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 12:08:49 am by 【MFG】gui0007
#32  January 21, 2017, 07:40:30 pm
  • No time to waste
    • Argentina
    • http://lovinallgames.blogspot.com
One Piece chars... all that's need to be said.
Thanks for this, man. Been watching series for the last couple months and I needed them here since they are amazing.
Keep those guys coming ;)
#33  January 22, 2017, 04:19:36 pm
    • Brazil
One Piece chars... all that's need to be said.
Thanks for this, man. Been watching series for the last couple months and I needed them here since they are amazing.
Keep those guys coming ;)

Yes man, I'm a fan of the series too, and when I saw that I had sprites of One Piece I could not avoid rsrsrs Wait for news and keep an eye on the official post of the project:
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/dragon-ballz-vs-one-piece-project-official-post-178037.0.html
#34  February 01, 2017, 02:18:18 am
    • Brazil
Portgas D. Ace Update Gameplay

A little bit of the Portgas D. Ace update
Coming soon...