YesNoOk

Neo Geo x Capcom (NGxC) - Battle For Destiny (Read 445410 times)

Started by Ryu From Streets™, September 13, 2020, 09:59:58 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Neo Geo x Capcom (NGxC) - Battle For Destiny
#101  November 27, 2020, 05:33:27 pm
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
Woah! how the hell did I missed this thread?? the project looks fantastic! I was wondering if you are taking character requests by any chance? well if you do, I would like to see how would Jimmy Lee from Rage of the Dragons could fit in, I will definitely be following this project, cheers!
#102  November 27, 2020, 05:53:13 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
'Ellooooooooow

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8tq293NxjU&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

So much hype!
My 2 goddesses are not yet in the roster, but the choice of characters in great!
So good the you included Silber as well
Mary looks so fun to play!

And this version of Sagat using some M206 is very good.
You used just what is needed to make a great Sagat close to the "source character."
I mean, without unnecessary tons of moves variants.

Sagat is definitely the one I'm the more hyped for!

I can't wait to see more of what you're cooking!

Continue, mon gars !

Maybe your 2 favorites are going to be in, maybe not! I'm really trying to be unpredictable here, hehe.

Merci!

'Ellooooooooow

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8tq293NxjU&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Was that an akuma tease there at the end? Those dust and wind effects are stunning. This looks amazing.

Btw, thaaaaaaaaaaanks to your stages that you converted to 1.1, they fit so well with my game. And was it? I don't know, it is looking like it indeed was! I ain't sure!

Mordecool™ link=topic=191103.msg2494504#msg2494504
date=1606019980 said:
Yessss, i love every frame of that vid! And Silber omg... he's nuts!!!
Also the girls, is great to see more waifus!

Silver legit is my favorite LOL

Liked previous one, with Akira reference, more, but man, you're on the roll! Characters are comming with great speed. Cool beans :thumbsup: But agreed with Mordecool - we need waifus! XD jk, but who would be against that?

I do have to admit that the SNK edition video indeed was fire, and I put a lot of time into that--

but yeah, I'm really glad that you guys are enjoying all of this. It's fun to do this game. The only annoying thing is that I'm basically CS'ing EVERY single KOF characters, that wasn't in CVS2, Neo-Geo sprites have like---------black lines. And getting rid of them is maaaaad annoying, but at the end of the day.....They do be looking kinda clean. My goal is for y'all to enjoy the game, and the CS's! For you guys to take'em and basically do your own characters with'em! Cause broooooooooooo they look so cleaaan trust me!

I know you will do some great work!
Just like your choice of characters until now!

Also, nothing better than a mugen game with a consistent roster not going in every directions ^^
#103  December 04, 2020, 06:24:08 pm
  • The answer lies. In the heart of battle.
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr
Hi, friends.

#104  December 04, 2020, 09:22:49 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
Hi, friends.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4yrb__9bt8&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

Great! I like the choice of characters again!

Fisrst I was scared you lose everything and cancel this project.
Seriously, you should do many saves. Just in case.

I'm glad to have some more news of this great project.
#105  December 05, 2020, 01:22:35 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
You need make back-up of your files sometimes or send archives for beta-testers.

ExL

#106  December 05, 2020, 11:58:09 am
  • 1-800-SUICIDE
Chars are probably even better now, after re-doing, but yeah, backups. Some goggle drive or mega is a must. Data loss crap happens way more often than anyone expect and always when expected the less.
That was, probably one-man-answer for all sword users from Capcom side :D Man, M.Bison looks dope as hell :thumbsup: Intriguing spoiler at the end, mmmmm... ;)
"Where greyness prevails, the black always take the power." (c) "Its Hard to be God" - brothers Strugatskie.
#107  February 03, 2021, 09:46:18 pm
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr

Still alive, huhu. Will post some news soon.
#108  February 03, 2021, 11:02:20 pm
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
Oh man, I just can't wait to give it a try!
#109  February 03, 2021, 11:26:01 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
#110  February 06, 2021, 06:29:50 pm
very enthusiastic preview here on video, have you in mind the roster or at least an idea about the possible characters?
#111  February 07, 2021, 01:16:06 am
I noticed that while the game is called Neo Geo X Capcom, it's only SNK characters on the Neo Geo side. Do you have any plans on adding Rage of the Dragons characters to this. I think Billy and Jimmy Lewis would be a great fit for this game.
#112  February 12, 2021, 09:03:28 pm
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr
I noticed that while the game is called Neo Geo X Capcom, it's only SNK characters on the Neo Geo side. Do you have any plans on adding Rage of the Dragons characters to this. I think Billy and Jimmy Lewis would be a great fit for this game.

Of course I do!
#113  February 12, 2021, 09:04:52 pm
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
Just wanna drop in and say watching the gameplay of this game is always a blast and it inspires me to work hard with my MUGEN stuff too. You look like you have a lot of fun making this. <3
#114  February 13, 2021, 08:39:15 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
That is awesome, really.
I loved the zoom code when the characters execute a hyper move. Do you mind sharing the code?
#115  February 18, 2021, 04:04:08 pm
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr
Just wanna drop in and say watching the gameplay of this game is always a blast and it inspires me to work hard with my MUGEN stuff too. You look like you have a lot of fun making this. <3

Thank you so much, I've been really really slow as of late but I'm glad that it's motivating you!

That is awesome, really.
I loved the zoom code when the characters execute a hyper move. Do you mind sharing the code?

Oh yeah! You can take the code from a Aquappaza character, that where I borrowed the zoom code from!

#116  February 24, 2021, 06:45:09 am
Great project! luck for you.

I'm working on capcom vs snk title too.

a remastered version for CVS2.
#117  March 19, 2021, 10:20:06 pm
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr
HI!!!!!!!!

It's been a while, once again.

I'm back, got a lot of free time because of COVID-19. So, I'm still taking requests when it comes to characters. 'Cause I have to admit that I only the know popular ones? And I'm trying my best to make the underrated ones alive, like few characters that I've picked already.

For now, I'm working on lady that is from RE series, I'm sure y'all know her. I'll show a video as soon as I'm done with her.  ;)

For now!

BOOM!

His father will be there too.  :drummer:
#118  March 19, 2021, 10:48:55 pm
Good to see you back hoping you are doing fine during these hard times.

People sleep on FF, if I was to suggest someone it would be Rick.
Hes full of personality and has a really nice moveset I believe will fit with your fast paced game.
Has cool special moves too, dunno if the has the sprites though.
His sprites are gorgeous and his theme is fucking amazing.

Rosa is also cool but again im unsure if she has the sprites.
Last Edit: March 19, 2021, 11:03:50 pm by PeXXeR
#119  March 20, 2021, 12:03:10 am
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
Awesome to always see more work from this project, looks dope! I hope you can also manage to incorporate some of the characters from the community if they have decent sprites, like I've mentioned with some of the Viewtiful Joe sprites, Phoenix Wright, Fou Lu, Saki Omokane, Pure & Fur, there have been a lot of those MVC1 assist characters that might make a nice addition as well as custom sprites by the community I know no matter who you pick you'll make them amazing
#120  March 20, 2021, 12:18:59 am
  • A.K.A. NED
I'm glad this game will not end up beeing the average ryu + ken + kyo + iori + shingo + sakura + ryo + robert + dan + sean + takuma etc.
OK, all these characters are classics, but diversity is also a very good choice.

I still have hopes for R.Mika and Particularly Shermie (regular version) - even if both of them are kind of "mainstream" now.

And to go into underrated ones, I would suggest Kisarah from NGBC (yes, one more girl...)
And Dampir did some great job giving her CVS sprites. until I actually create my custom version, you could make some pretty good job about her.

Lately, I also think a lot about Hattori Hanzo and the good CVS sprites Dampir did for him.
Never used by anyone.