• Honorary Asshole
the aerial hadouken? Hero or vyn's violent ken does that

Re: Street Fighter V
#562  December 21, 2014, 09:11:36 pm
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
I remember reading that Ono wanted to explore the story of Sean in a future SF, that was around the time when SSF4 came out, maybe that gives him a chance to be around this time.
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#563  December 21, 2014, 09:22:19 pm
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
If it keeps that little bitch Dan out of my hair, I'm all for it.

Little bitch.
#564  December 21, 2014, 09:24:33 pm
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/demonkaimugen
#565  December 21, 2014, 09:35:57 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
the aerial hadouken? Hero or vyn's violent ken does that

No I think I saw that on Reuben/POTS  Evil Ken and That was the exact thing I saw when the Brainwashed Ken was fighting with Ryu.
I remember reading that Ono wanted to explore the story of Sean in a future SF, that was around the time when SSF4 came out, maybe that gives him a chance to be around this time.
If it keeps that little bitch Dan out of my hair, I'm all for it.

Little bitch.
To be honest I hate Dan too I want to Sean in action now.
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#566  December 21, 2014, 09:45:53 pm
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
This is gonna bite if it isn't executed properly...
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#567  December 21, 2014, 09:48:16 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
USF4 has got 44 characters

Tekken 6  has 41 characters ( without counting panda )

tekken tag tournament 2 has 59 characters.

Dead or alive last game has 32 characters

I find it unlikely they would drop any character considering this.

SNT

#568  December 21, 2014, 10:08:37 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
USF4 took four updates to get to 44 characters. It started with 19.
DOA5 took two updates to get to 32 characters. It started with 24.

More characters will come later, no one's questioning that. But with regards to the launch roster, there are going to be cuts.
#569  December 21, 2014, 10:12:05 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
16 characters can be more than enough for a start if they really make them as different as they say and don't just import the SF2 cast like vanilla SF4.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#570  December 21, 2014, 10:15:52 pm
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
USF4 took four updates to get to 44 characters. It started with 19.
19 including Seth, Akuma and Gouken, right?
Just sucks that Gouken in arcades had to be CPU-only back then.

Damn I miss vanilla SFIV. There's just something about it... <3

But anyway, regarding SFV, does a higher roster count really matter? It could have 16 and I believe it'd be fine. It'll surely get more content in the long run anyways.

SNT

#571  December 21, 2014, 10:18:56 pm
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
16 characters can be more than enough for a start if they really make them as different as they say and don't just import the SF2 cast like vanilla SF4.
This. I would happily retire certain characters from the original SF2 roster if it meant having some more SF3 in the initial mix.
#572  December 21, 2014, 10:20:08 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Damn I miss vanilla SFIV. There's just something about it... <3
Everything not counting the gameplay is why I miss SF4.  If Ultra had that Vanilla charm, instant Top 3 from me.
#573  December 21, 2014, 11:09:34 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
this, if the game gets like 8 new characters whose fighting styles are not overly familiar, 16 will feel like a lot.
#574  December 22, 2014, 01:20:47 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#575  December 22, 2014, 01:31:48 am
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
#576  December 22, 2014, 01:38:52 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
what does that even mean
#577  December 22, 2014, 01:43:30 am
Taking a trailer that lasts one minute and making an analysis off it that lasts one hour. That's dumb because there actually is a lot to say, counting each of the basics (including jump, crouch, counter), specials, supers, and system.
Apparently the guy will make two more videos, for Chun Li and the system. Looking forward to it.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#578  December 22, 2014, 01:52:40 am
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
resuming the entire video

SFV RYU = SF3 Ryu with a few SFIV and CVS Cool Quirks

Taking a trailer that lasts one minute and making an analysis off it that lasts one hour. That's dumb because there actually is a lot to say, counting each of the basics (including jump, crouch, counter), specials, supers, and system.
Apparently the guy will make two more videos, for Chun Li and the system. Looking forward to it.

"shitting a rule" = Someone who makes a lots of Crazy speculations who may be or not real in the end about a small teaser or a trailer.

its too soon yet to make some analysis about SFV, they may change some of Ryu and Chunners gameplay during this time or even announce new characters, but they are really aiming to make SFV with the best quirks and content that SFIV, SF3, SFxT and CVS/SVC Had.
#579  December 22, 2014, 02:13:33 am
In short : you're wrong, drop it.
#580  December 22, 2014, 02:16:34 am
its too soon yet to make some analysis about SFV, they may change some of Ryu and Chunners gameplay during this time or even announce new characters
this is true, we dont know what the final game will be like, so dont bother discussing anything about it. how do you know they wont remove ryu or chunli. shit how do you know they wont make it a dating sim. i'm not wasting my time until the game is out