• I FUCKING LOVE PLATINUM!
    • South Africa
    • www.trinitymugen.net/
^ reminds me of that Smash Bros character request response template lol
Re: Street Fighter V
#682  January 01, 2015, 04:17:21 am
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB
Why do you guys hate EX characters so much? I thought some of them were great and would fit into the regular SF universe just fine. I mean how could Doctrine Dark or someone like Kairi not fit? I know there's a copyright issue and all, but I think those and someone like Garuda are more than fitting for the game. That's just my opinion tho

what makes you think that we hate them ? I for one think their really good, none of them seems like a clone of other characters at least
#683  January 01, 2015, 05:46:57 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
I know, right? Allen Snider is suuuuuper unique ::)

SNT

#684  January 01, 2015, 07:28:48 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
I don't hate EX characters as much as I'm just sick of seeing people expect them to be used in a future Street Fighter game. It won't happen.
#685  January 01, 2015, 07:32:21 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
I think that's like... everyone else in this thread. We know Arika has the rights and all that.
Predictabo is the one who came out with that conclusion out of nowhere.
#686  January 01, 2015, 07:32:51 am

But he has sideburns. :(

I don't dislike EX either but it does get annoying hearing them brung up over and over again. EX2 still exists and it's not too bad, go play that.
#687  January 01, 2015, 07:39:32 am
Gingers are automatically unique.
#688  January 01, 2015, 07:46:09 am
#689  January 01, 2015, 07:48:23 am
would i be ridiculed if i said that i didn't play any of the EX games?
because i didn't.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#690  January 01, 2015, 07:59:14 am
    • matthewrobs@yahoo.com

But he has sideburns. :(

I don't dislike EX either but it does get annoying hearing them brung up over and over again. EX2 still exists and it's not too bad, go play that.

Not to beat the dead horse here, but EX3 was way better than EX2.

Now, in SF5, I hope Final Bison will be in too. He was annoying in SFA3, but he was a formidible boss. He was just as annoying as SF3TS Gill minus the Super Psycho Crusher that was insanely fast and always catch me.
#691  January 01, 2015, 10:37:13 am
Now, in SF5, I hope Final Bison will be in too. He was annoying in SFA3, but he was a formidible boss. He was just as annoying as SF3TS Gill minus the Super Psycho Crusher that was insanely fast and always catch me.

while I don't mind him comming back at least only as a sub boss like  Heihachi Mishima in tekken 3 , I hope they add a character they would call Cain as a boss or a new protagonist
#692  January 01, 2015, 01:10:23 pm
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/demonkaimugen
#693  January 01, 2015, 01:19:38 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ
because i didn't.
nah, nothing special about them for the most part, i'll recommend that you check out their soundtracks though, they're solid.
#694  January 01, 2015, 01:57:39 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
because i didn't.

Not really. They kind of have an interesting gameplay for the most part, but there are better alternatives. However, like Lith said, the soundtrack is something you might enjoy listening to.
#695  January 01, 2015, 04:37:55 pm
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole

while I don't mind him comming back at least only as a sub boss like  Heihachi Mishima in tekken 3 , I hope they add a character they would call Cain as a boss or a new protagonist

Bison as Gesse Howard in KoF needs to return as the Ultimate Boss, but if this is the fall of Shadaloo, then it will be him as the ultimate boss

if ono still has a good memory(or if he's playing SFA 3 to remember), there's the Rose's vision that Bison's ultimate Battle It will be him against Ryu
#696  January 01, 2015, 05:24:58 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
Yes but I feel at somepoint they might screw up
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#697  January 01, 2015, 05:54:57 pm

if ono still has a good memory(or if he's playing SFA 3 to remember), there's the Rose's vision that Bison's ultimate Battle It will be him against Ryu

wasn't that their battle that took place durring SFA3 event ?
#698  January 01, 2015, 05:59:46 pm
SFZ3 had a lot of what-if endings. If you mean the battle that awakened Evil Ryu, that was one of them.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#699  January 01, 2015, 06:23:30 pm
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole

wasn't that their battle that took place durring SFA3 event ?

SFZ3 had a lot of what-if endings. If you mean the battle that awakened Evil Ryu, that was one of them.

In Ryu's storyline, M. Bison then sends Juni, another Doll, to gather data on Ryu. In order to lure him out, M. Bison kidnaps his best friend and rival, Ken Masters, brainwashing and pitting him against Ryu. Enraged by M. Bison's actions, Ryu manages to defeat Ken and free him of M. Bison's evil influence.

Ryu then takes on M. Bison, but loses despite giving his all. Once defeated, Ryu is subjected to M. Bison's Psycho Power. Sagat, witnessing these events, objects and M. Bison responds by telling him he can finally have his long desired rematch with Ryu. As Sagat urges Ryu to snap out of M. Bison's hypnosis, Ken and Sakura attack M. Bison and engage him in battle, allowing Ryu to break free of M. Bison's mental grip.

Once again, Ryu engages M. Bison in an epic battle. Suddenly, a strange connection is established between M. Bison's Psycho Power and the Satsui no Hado within Ryu. Realizing that the two energies are akin, M. Bison attempts to put Ryu under his control once again. With his friends urging him to prevail, Ryu manages to resist and strikes M. Bison down with a powerful Metsu Shoryuken (as shown during Ryu's ending). Bison is then temporarily incapacitated, and retreats to the Psycho Drive to regenerate himself.
#700  January 01, 2015, 06:46:25 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
/\ this reminds me of the Masahiko Nakahira mangá plot. Pratically the same story[the final battle between Ryu and Bison].

I hope to see a epic dialogue between Ryu and Gouki on SFV.
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome