Re: Street Fighter V
#741  January 13, 2015, 04:13:51 pm
what makes you think any of that happened
#742  January 13, 2015, 04:44:44 pm
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
what makes you think any of that happened

a year and few months ago capcom was running out money, even their even their shares in wallstreet were low to the point that they almost did like THQ and Atari, anyone would buy capcom without problem, and everybody's guess(out of this dome called MFG of course) its sony, which would explain the suddenly boom of remastered and new games that came out out of nowhere from capcom itself, including DMC4 and DmC, and the new  titles popping out this year and the strange decision that SFV will be a Game Exclusive only to PC and PS4 with the Integrated Cross Platform MP via Steam and PSN
Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 04:50:05 pm by ShadowArm
#743  January 13, 2015, 04:47:16 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
<3 fan-fiction
#744  January 13, 2015, 04:56:00 pm
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
<3 fan-fiction

its called business tactic(and the most dirty one)

what is the best way to screw up royally with your rival than grabbing one of its friendly companies, and make one its best selling games as exclusives for their Gaming platform, also with something that Microsoft always rejected which was cross multiplayer platform with PC/Steam?
#745  January 13, 2015, 04:57:00 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
If Sony bought Capcom, there would be a big news item saying Sony bought Capcom. Sony is helping fund Street Fighter V. Capcom is using the capital they don't have to use for SFV to fund remastering projects to build more capital.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#746  January 13, 2015, 05:07:10 pm
here's why your theory is fucking stupid:

1: sony as a whole has been in poor financial shape lately. it's unlikely they would buy capcom or any other huge developer. their game divison has been doing great with the ps4 outselling the other two; why would they need to buy capcom if their game division is doing great
2: if they did buy capcom, why would they be silent about it. why would they make such a massive investment without announcing it to everybody. we have capcom now. buy a ps4 and a vita because capcom games will be sony exclusive from now on. why wouldn't they do this. what do they have to lose
3: "everybody's guess(out of this dome called MFG of course) its sony" is bullshit. most sites at that time were speculating about nintendo. the popular opinion at the time was nintendo, which made sense because at that time news about how much money nintendo has saved came out
4: "the suddenly boom of remastered and new games that came out out of nowhere from capcom itself" they've been remaking and remastering games for a really long time. the devil may cry ports are coming to xbox one and ps4. this means absolutely nothing.
5: there's zero reason to believe they got the rights to the sf ex characters
#747  January 13, 2015, 05:13:05 pm
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
If Sony bought Capcom, there would be a big news item saying Sony bought Capcom. Sony is helping fund Street Fighter V. Capcom is using the capital they don't have to use for SFV to fund remastering projects to build more capital.

thats why they kept it as as secret, if Microsoft knows its and did that announcement following SFV trailer because they were involved during the negotiations, also is obvious that they would keep a big announcement like that guarded In the deepest vault ever until its time to reveal it

its business, and thinks like that don't come it out so easily until they decide to announce it and make it public

here's why your theory is fucking stupid:

1: sony as a whole has been in poor financial shape lately. it's unlikely they would buy capcom or any other huge developer. their game divison has been doing great with the ps4 outselling the other two; why would they need to buy capcom if their game division is doing great
2: if they did buy capcom, why would they be silent about it. why would they make such a massive investment without announcing it to everybody. we have capcom now. buy a ps4 and a vita because capcom games will be sony exclusive from now on. why wouldn't they do this. what do they have to lose
3: "everybody's guess(out of this dome called MFG of course) its sony" is bullshit. most sites at that time were speculating about nintendo. the popular opinion at the time was nintendo, which made sense because at that time news about how much money nintendo has saved came out
4: "the suddenly boom of remastered and new games that came out out of nowhere from capcom itself" they've been remaking and remastering games for a really long time. the devil may cry ports are coming to xbox one and ps4. this means absolutely nothing.
5: there's zero reason to believe they got the rights to the sf ex characters

ok ok, you are right and everyone else here without your sense of humor is dumb, we got that since ever.
#748  January 13, 2015, 05:14:35 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
if sony had capcom there would be no reason for capcom to keep doing games for xbox at all. and its not even a "sleazy technique" its just what companies do when they buy out other software companies. You dont see Killer instinct in any other consoles.

Shadow i f you meant that as a joke its not really coming through as a joke, it looks as if you really believe it.
#749  January 13, 2015, 05:19:46 pm
i post a bunch of facts and you make it about sense of humor. are you a fucking dummy
#750  January 13, 2015, 05:26:27 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Titiln, stop hitting the guy, he's right. He even gave the proof.

Sony probably Shadow bought capcom

That's why Shadow(Charlie) appears in the trailer!!

ShadowArm is right!!The Illuminatis are everywhere. Oh Hell, I guess I'm wrong, since SF-V is pressumed to tell us the fall of SHADOW LAW(shadaloo)!!!

PS: Of course I was joking.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#751  January 13, 2015, 05:31:03 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA

its business, and thinks like that don't come it out so easily until they decide to announce it and make it public

It's business in Bizarro World, maybe. But in the real world if Sony could make an announcement that could raise its stock price and console sales even a small amount it would make it immediately. You know, like SFV being console exclusive to PS4?
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#752  January 13, 2015, 05:35:58 pm
also they're both publicly traded companies. keeping this merger a secret would be a disaster for both
#753  January 13, 2015, 05:38:45 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I think it would also be illegal. Capcom could trade ilegaly their capital without informing the share holders of the merger.
#754  January 13, 2015, 05:49:26 pm
sony is illuminati.
#755  January 13, 2015, 05:51:24 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#756  January 13, 2015, 08:08:34 pm
#757  January 14, 2015, 12:33:53 am
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA
Cool. Maybe I'll be there.
#758  January 14, 2015, 12:41:38 am
Really, all the way in Taiwan?
#759  January 14, 2015, 12:51:22 am
taiwan is just 1 and half hour flight from where i am. been there before it's like new york except everywhere is chinatown.
#760  January 14, 2015, 02:33:09 am
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA