• Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
Max did. His video is
Re: Street Fighter V
#882  February 26, 2015, 12:02:00 am
no click zone
#883  February 26, 2015, 12:11:39 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
No wonder Max is so popular, people like Uche follow him.

lui

#884  February 26, 2015, 12:27:57 am
    • USA
what's so wrong about max? thanks to him i actually learned alot about how to play UMVC3 MUCH better
#885  February 26, 2015, 12:32:14 am
    • USA
everything is wrong about max
#886  February 26, 2015, 12:45:24 am
  • Welcome to die!
    • USA
    • Skype - thepaniqd
or maybe it's a sonic boom charlie threw. either way you can see the lighting bloom from that effect. I thought it was cool how they are using lighting effects like that.
Yeah uh.... SFIV does that, again you completely missed something super obvious about the message.

I KNOW.

I wanted to talk about engine upgrades and technical achievements. but no you're still harping on about something so obvious it's NOT worth commenting on.

Come on..

Oh, and has anybody pointed out they improved the graphics?
That's what i wanted to talk about... massive improvement even from the early trailers.
#887  February 26, 2015, 12:46:53 am
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA
I only noticed it when Max pointed it out lol.

Still, it nice to see some progress.
#888  February 26, 2015, 12:49:51 am
  • Welcome to die!
    • USA
    • Skype - thepaniqd
Very fast progress too. initially the game wasn't slated until 2018 or something like that. It's a shame it has to be exclusive but at the same time they sped the development up so much it's hard to be mad.
#889  February 26, 2015, 12:53:12 am
#890  February 26, 2015, 12:56:50 am
  • Welcome to die!
    • USA
    • Skype - thepaniqd
Yeah uh.... SFIV does that, again you completely missed something super obvious about the message.

I KNOW.

I wanted to talk about engine upgrades and technical achievements.
if you knew then why would you bring up something that isn't an upgrade or an achivement

It looks a hell of a lot better than sf4. it is an achievement. the way the shadows are cast and the lighting is affecting him looks far more realistic. and once again this is a game early in it's development cycle so it will only get better.

Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 01:06:43 am by thepaniqd
#891  February 26, 2015, 01:10:34 am
yeah but you were talking about it like it was a new thing

here's a comparison of the current trailer, the first trailer, and the part where chunli has a bowl over her head and zero shaders for who knows what reason
#892  February 26, 2015, 01:15:30 am
  • Welcome to die!
    • USA
    • Skype - thepaniqd
I didn't mean it like it was brand new. it just looks that much better.

and the amount of improvement in such a short time was impressive.

people only took it that way because they may be a tad jaded and used to dealing with noobs. i get it but... I'm a street fighter/capcom fanatic.
#893  February 26, 2015, 01:29:28 am
  • SNK is life
Can I be real here for a moment? Sure, it looks BETTER than SF4 ... but the models aren't impressive at all. They're not stylish or cartoonish, and they're not truly realistic either.

SF4 was stylish, and SF3 was stylish before that. This isn't stylish or original, and those halfassed water effects are derivative of previous concepts from SF4's ink and SFXT's water. Ryu doesn't look like he has a personality any deeper than just a generic beefcake bad ass, where as in his previous incarnations, iyou could see the struggle, the "way of the warrior" in his face and design.

This is a problem of art direction IMO.
#894  February 26, 2015, 02:06:16 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
I agree, I don't see a HUGE update and I'm still unsure abotu the art direction, also I think the more muted colors looked better.
Oh well at least the gameplay is looking more exciting and it seems like they're addressing some of the mistakes SFIV made.

I didn't mean it like it was brand new. it just looks that much better.

and the amount of improvement in such a short time was impressive.

Not really? Of course they have more memory space to be allocated to light maps and more GPU power to make lighting effects pop out more, the game is running on a brand new engine and system, if we were talking about something super obvious you weren't talking about something out of the ordinary, really.

what's so wrong about max? thanks to him i actually learned alot about how to play UMVC3 MUCH better
Uh...plenty of things actually, and his tutorials weren't all that great, they were just "funny" (Plus he's not even good at the game). It shouldn't be difficult to find better ones for whoever you main.
#895  February 26, 2015, 02:27:14 am
  • Welcome to die!
    • USA
    • Skype - thepaniqd
I just meant nash's augmentations were obvious. lot's of close ups and the like. they stressed it pretty hard. no worries. text is easy to misinterpret and i wasn't clear.

now we take bets on whether charlie is:

A. Back for revenge
B. A puppet of shadoloo
C. Yet Another replacement body for Bison
D. ???
E. Profit

on another note.
Max is alright. not the best but yea like most youtubers he rides the "funny" angle hard.
#896  February 26, 2015, 02:34:37 am
Chun-Li SF4
Chun-Li SF5

SF5 definitely looks better technically speaking, but the cleaner looks does hurt the comedic style.

Just as much with the gameplay, I'd like for them to improve on the char movesets (which they appear to be doing). SF4 was a bit safe in that regard though understandably so.

lui

#897  February 26, 2015, 02:42:55 am
    • USA
I like the SF5 style so far, as it looks clean and really reminds me of Disney's/Pixar's CG movie style, just more action-oriented.  It all animates very fluidly and the water effects look great for me for some odd reason.
#898  February 26, 2015, 02:43:28 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Bison new outfit is pretty simular to Zero in KOF
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#899  February 26, 2015, 05:08:40 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#900  February 26, 2015, 05:15:55 am
hope they make a new set of moves for guile.