Street Fighter V (Read 2919270 times)

Started by O Ilusionista, December 05, 2014, 01:44:16 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Street Fighter V
#901  February 26, 2015, 06:01:12 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Why? Charlie already looks WAY different than Guile, why would they change Guile?
#902  February 26, 2015, 02:23:21 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
So, I expected mason Charlie...
And I've got an FrankenShadowCharlie, with "SNK" moves...
Spoiler: My predictable oppinion about it... (click to see content)
=================================
And now, Place your bets, people!
1)Did "Capcom" united with "SNK"?
2)Did "Capcom" bought a some right of "SNK"?
3)Did "Capcom" plagiate "SNK's" stuff?
4)Or I'm, as usual, speak a bullsh*t?
Just really... Nash have "SNK" moves... Man, even his stance (I dunno why) reminds me about Yamazaki. Bison have a new offsuit, which is looks like "SNK" char (Meddage of City_Hunter)... And also still no news about Ken. And he is main SF char like Ryu, so this is strange... And promicing. Especially on background of stronger Bison.
I bet on 2 and 4.
#903  February 26, 2015, 02:57:10 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
4. That's all I have to say.

Shit
#904  February 26, 2015, 03:01:37 pm
Why are people saying Bison has a new outfit, the silhouette looks like his typical garb.

Also:
Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 03:07:28 pm by Niitris
#905  February 26, 2015, 03:07:34 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
people are so thirsty they are starting to have visions
#906  February 26, 2015, 03:16:23 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
the stage reminds me of JetSetRadioFuture for some reason. and charlie reminds me of the frankenstein from Dalkstalkers...what was his name again?
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#907  February 26, 2015, 03:21:42 pm
Gurdenheim.

I see it now, cape appears slightly touched up. I wouldn't go as far as to call it a new outfit though.

Bea

#908  February 26, 2015, 03:24:50 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Looking at that still image, I can't help but notice how low poly everything in the background is.
That is some SF4 low poly background grade stuff there. I hope they greatly improve upon this.

And I am still not feeling the art direction they're going with this.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#909  February 26, 2015, 03:31:04 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
is it safe to say the art direction is similar to Team Fortress....it seems like it from the screenie
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#910  February 26, 2015, 03:49:52 pm
  • SNK is life
25_feilong01.jpg
So, Feilong hasn't vanished inexplicably from the SF Universe, good.

Far from him being confirmed though, specially with the small roster (according to the rumors) they'll focus on key characters to make the story advance IMO

#911  February 26, 2015, 08:26:16 pm
    • USA
    • terontatum1@yahoo.com
The Bison thing at the end looks like he's wearing a trenchcoat, but his cape could just be moving oddly.
#912  February 26, 2015, 08:48:29 pm
    • matthewrobs@yahoo.com
CHARACTER PREDICTIONS on chances on coming back.

100% Ken, Akuma, Cammy
75% Sagat
65% Blanka
20% E. Honda
-1% Karin

Blanka completely sucks man, why have him in when Kyosuke or Batsu could be in? I know he's a legend and all and I hate him so yes I'm very bias here.
#913  February 26, 2015, 09:22:51 pm
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
#914  February 26, 2015, 09:40:49 pm
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
because everyone knows that ingrid will be a playable character and team up with rose

here's my shitting rule theory for the main and future updated roster

Maki will show up along with Guy as the 2nd ninja lady, Ibuki is out
Bison will Brainwash Ken so he may become violent ken as an answer for the Illuminati Franken Charlie(replaces Evil Ryu or not)
Sagat had his ultimate fight with Ryu so Hes out(unless he's in)
Milf Viper its out too
Juri is still alive so she's in
Vega backstabbing bison
Balrog being Arrested
Abel and Guile vs Omega Franken Charlie
Gill or Urien(maybe both) vs bison, i think that Urien was still the CEO of the illuminati during SF 2 to SFV era, with Charlie being the weapon that he made to kill Gill and Bison, it would be a good plot for his betrayal and why he was a boss in SF3 2nd impact
Guile's retirement after what he saw what happened to Charlie
Gouken is Out
Ingrid and Rose team up
Cammy and Juni(with her being a mix of SFA Cammy and herself)
Alex because Zangief is out(he won the 4h tounament and now he's famous, rich and a good role model for russian and Merican children)
Oro's 1st appearance

Terry Bogard and Leona as Special characters and Capcom announces that they Bought SNK's Assets thanks to Sony :buttrox:

but we all know here on Moojin that 75% of the SF4 cast will return because capcom is lazy enough to do that
#915  February 26, 2015, 09:44:45 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/

100% Ken, Akuma, Cammy
75% Sagat
65% Blanka
20% E. Honda
-1% Karin

Blanka completely sucks man, why have him in when Kyosuke or Batsu could be in? I know he's a legend and all and I hate him so yes I'm very bias here.

ROFL. Yeah let's choose two characters from another series who have no reason to even be in the game.
#916  February 26, 2015, 09:53:11 pm
Alex because Zangief is out(he won the 4h tounament and now he's famous, rich and a good role model for russian and Merican children)
Oro's 1st appearance

Why do you  still say that? there is not official statement of zangief  winning the tournament and he is the most unlikely to have won.

And  to that idea of having SNK guest characters....... You have very weird theories.
#917  February 26, 2015, 09:56:54 pm
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
because everyone knows that ingrid will be a playable character and team up with rose

here's my shitting rule theory for the main and future updated roster

Maki will show up along with Guy as the 2nd ninja lady, Ibuki is out
Bison will Brainwash Ken so he may become violent ken as an answer for the Illuminati Franken Charlie(replaces Evil Ryu or not)
Sagat had his ultimate fight with Ryu so Hes out(unless he's in)
Milf Viper its out too
Juri is still alive so she's in
Vega backstabbing bison
Balrog being Arrested
Abel and Guile vs Omega Franken Charlie
Gill or Urien(maybe both) vs bison, i think that Urien was still the CEO of the illuminati during SF 2 to SFV era, with Charlie being the weapon that he made to kill Gill and Bison, it would be a good plot for his betrayal and why he was a boss in SF3 2nd impact
Guile's retirement after what he saw what happened to Charlie
Gouken is Out
Ingrid and Rose team up
Cammy and Juni(with her being a mix of SFA Cammy and herself)
Oro's 1st appearance

Terry Bogard and Leona as Special characters and Capcom announces that they Bought SNK's Assets thanks to Sony :buttrox:

but we all know here on Moojin that 75% of the SF4 cast will return because capcom is lazy enough to do that

Sean's going to replace Dan.
#918  February 26, 2015, 10:00:43 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Oro's 1st appearance

Why do you  still say that? there is not official statement of zangief  winning the tournament and he is the most unlikely to have won.

And  to that idea of having SNK guest characters....... You have very weird theories.
That SNK part was a joke, though.

100% Ken, Akuma, Cammy
75% Sagat
65% Blanka
20% E. Honda
-1% Karin

Why in the mother of FUCK would Capcom ever add characters from RIVAL SCHOOLS into a STREET FIGHTER game?
And don't fucking tell me it's because of playable Sakura Kasugano in Rival Schools, because that does NOT fucking count!
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#919  February 26, 2015, 10:02:26 pm
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
Oro's 1st appearance

SNK is just a joke, but the only ending that everyone saw it was Zangief's one holding one of seth's dead bodies, which explains his ending on SSFIV wher everyone treats him like the hero that stopped S.I.N

http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Zangief

its heavily implied that he won the tournament and bison killed the original seth
#920  February 26, 2015, 10:05:45 pm
Hahahaha! That is more like a joke ending. In any case Juri kills Seth in her ending and that is by far more probable