YesNoOk

Street Fighter V (Read 2926607 times)

Started by O Ilusionista, December 05, 2014, 01:44:16 pm
Share this topic:

lui

Re: Street Fighter V
#1221  May 21, 2015, 11:36:23 pm
    • USA
Man, I agreed with DKDC by telling 'Then it's true'. not making me jackass. Be in your own business.
You wasted time and you kept denying it even when I specifically told you it was in his winquote. Instead of looking it up for yourself after I gave you that information, you still refused it until I posted the actual video of it. That does make you a jackass.

Either A. He's a complete bandwagoner or B. Language barriers
Other than that: i love bison's new play style and redesign. if they redesign birdie LETS MAKE HIM ASIAN -3-
#1222  May 22, 2015, 02:06:38 am
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
At this point almost every character that can be announced will make me hype for SFV.

It seems everyone will have some improved movements in SF5. It's really cool things that capcom did in SF5. People are tired to play the same shit Ryu, Ken, M.Bison etc etc etc... Now it's time to try something news ;)

Indeed, seeing old fighters getting a rework makes a expectancy feel even for the ones that appeared in most games.
#1223  May 22, 2015, 03:30:52 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
M.Bison's new custom in SF5 is also cool in sf5.
no shit
That was a just posting mistake, man.

Man, I agreed with DKDC by telling 'Then it's true'. not making me jackass. Be in your own business.
You wasted time and you kept denying it even when I specifically told you it was in his winquote. Instead of looking it up for yourself after I gave you that information, you still refused it until I posted the actual video of it. That does make you a jackass.

Either A. He's a complete bandwagoner or B. Language barriers
Other than that: i love bison's new play style and redesign. if they redesign birdie LETS MAKE HIM ASIAN -3-
Yes,
I love bison's  new play style and redesign so I say I love bison's new play style and redesign. And I hate Birdie's redesign so I say it's boring. I put my comment as a member here. Now, shut the hell shut and let it go.

Yes, fellow, you are right.

Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#1224  May 22, 2015, 07:57:40 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/

Just like the majority of your posts in this thread, recently. Really, just stop ruining the thread and making it all about you. The more you try to justify your bullshit, the more offtopic the thread goes, which just makes you even more of a jackass. You need to stop posting crap like that for the sake of getting the last word and follow your own advice:

shut the hell shut and let it go.

Shit
Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 10:27:02 pm by MotorRoach
#1225  May 22, 2015, 11:25:35 pm
if birdie is gonna comeback i'm so gonna have fun against projectile users.
#1226  May 23, 2015, 06:47:06 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Just like the majority of your posts in this thread, recently. Really, just stop ruining the thread and making it all about you. The more you try to justify your bullshit, the more offtopic the thread goes, which just makes you even more of a jackass. You need to stop posting crap like that for the sake of getting the last word and follow your own advice:

shut the hell shut and let it go.

no. you are wrong. I never make it all about me. But if you continue to argue again. Then It will be all about me. So shut the hell up and let it go.
if birdie is gonna comeback i'm so gonna have fun against projectile users.

what do you mean by 'projectile'?
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#1227  May 23, 2015, 07:00:07 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
No. YOU cut it out. As a mod, I'm telling you to shut up and actually post more on topic. Any further shit regarding this will be deleted.

That goes for all of you. Talk about Street Fighter V. It can't be that hard.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#1228  May 23, 2015, 07:04:37 am
  • still a shitposter at heart
    • USA
i can't wait to check out SFV's full roster.

9 out of 10 i want it to have Gill or at least urien on there.

When christans be on thot patrol...

whores need to learn to keep their legs closed.
#1229  May 23, 2015, 07:04:55 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
No. YOU cut it out. As a mod, I'm telling you to shut up and actually post more on topic. Any further shit regarding this will be deleted.

That goes for all of you. Talk about Street Fighter V. It can't be that hard.

I talked only about SF5 starting from Birdie's custom discuss. Check it out. The toff-topic starts from a guy when he highlight my quote 'Then it's true'.

i can't wait to check out SFV's full roster.

9 out of 10 i want it to have Gill or at least urien on there.

same to say. I really want Gill there. But Gill is too much powerful. I don't think capcom will make him a playable character there but maybe as a cpu controlled sub boss.

Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 07:10:33 am by One Man Aumio
#1230  May 23, 2015, 07:06:36 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
I did not say that I'm open for argument on this. This is your last warning to stay on topic.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#1231  May 23, 2015, 07:09:59 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
I don't think I can have Gill without Urien. I certainly need both of them in this game.

Shit
#1232  May 23, 2015, 07:13:42 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 10:40:20 am by One Man Aumio
#1233  May 23, 2015, 07:55:57 am
    • Brazil
same to say. I really want Gill there. But Gill is too much powerful. I don't think capcom will make him a playable character there but maybe as a cpu controlled sub boss.

That doesn't make any sense. Otherwise, why would M. Bison or Akuma be playable?

actually they are just like a bond same as Ryu and Ken.

Isn't the projectile and the "clothing" the only things they have in common? That can't be compared to Ryu and Ken. Hopefully we will not have so many shotos in one game this time.

Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 08:01:07 am by Lord M
#1234  May 23, 2015, 08:09:03 am
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
Isn't the projectile and the "clothing" the only things they have in common? That can't be compared to Ryu and Ken. Hopefully we will not have so many shotos in one game this time.

Well,  they are, Brothers, which is a bond. However I don't think Gill needs to be in this game to justify having Urien.

Also 90% (possible more, haven't played as Gill in a long time) of their specials and basics are the same. (animation wise).
#1235  May 23, 2015, 08:17:15 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

That doesn't make any sense. Otherwise, why would M. Bison or Akuma be playable?

M.Bison and Akuma as well as Sagat are like normal characters now. But Gill is superior from them. But yes, Seth and Oni is as powerful as Gill but playable in game. I recently realize it later that Gill should be playable character then.

actually they are just like a bond same as Ryu and Ken.

Those guys are brothers, same featured in movement and related with same history material 'Illuminati' things.

Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 10:41:50 am by One Man Aumio
#1236  May 24, 2015, 12:38:39 am
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB
#1237  May 24, 2015, 02:39:05 am
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
if Capcom Co., Ltd. doesn't pull out some Jervis matt ward retcons

SF V is the last and canonical appearance of shadaloo, since Gill and the Illuminati wipes them out and they are never mentioned in SF III

if i were to guess The lluminati found a way to strip him out of his Psycho powers, or ingrid teamed up with Rose to finish the job

-Sagat is now Retired
-Balrog is taking care of the kid with psycho powers
-Vega escaped
-Juri is nowhere to be seen(maybe bison killed her at the end of his cutscene, or she will return as a hero this time)
#1238  May 24, 2015, 03:06:15 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
if Capcom Co., Ltd. doesn't pull out some Jervis matt ward retcons

SF V is the last and canonical appearance of shadaloo, since Gill and the Illuminati wipes them out and they are never mentioned in SF III

if i were to guess The lluminati found a way to strip him out of his Psycho powers, or ingrid teamed up with Rose to finish the job

-Sagat is now Retired
-Balrog is taking care of the kid with psycho powers
-Vega escaped
-Juri is nowhere to be seen(maybe bison killed her at the end of his cutscene, or she will return as a hero this time)
lol
#1239  May 24, 2015, 03:17:14 am
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1240  May 24, 2015, 03:33:55 am
    • Philippines
Well,  they are, Brothers, which is a bond. However I don't think Gill needs to be in this game to justify having Urien.

Also 90% (possible more, haven't played as Gill in a long time) of their specials and basics are the same. (animation wise).

The only thing different about them are the supers and that Urien is a charge character while Gill is not. As we all know being a charge character didn't prevent Urien from having silly tackle combos but if they used Gill instead of Urien for it anybody could do those tackle combos.